Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. 11:10 - Dec 10 with 599 viewsrunningman75

Watching the Man Untd vs City highlights and the front of the stands was a shot of camera happy Koreans. Later on the camera shows Tom Cruise in one of the boxes on his phone not even watching the game. I always want QPR to do well and do not want us to go down but miss the passion of real football games. I hate the Premier league circus , teams that have a great history but crap supporters ( Arsenal), and the whole prawn sandwich brigade.
Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 11:12 - Dec 10 with 585 viewsdaveB

to be fair we have plenty of people in our boxes not watching the game, the directors box usually miss the start of the secondhalf every week as well so Tom Cruise wasn't alone.

We also have loads of tourists at games now
Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 12:13 - Dec 10 with 512 viewsFFE

Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 11:12 - Dec 10 by daveB

to be fair we have plenty of people in our boxes not watching the game, the directors box usually miss the start of the secondhalf every week as well so Tom Cruise wasn't alone.

We also have loads of tourists at games now

Very true, our defenders have been in the box not watching the game for most of the season.

I'm NOT the Fox

Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 13:17 - Dec 10 with 431 viewsTacticalR

Sounds like the footballing equivalent of a Rolling Stones concert.

Air hostess clique

Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 19:39 - Dec 10 with 334 viewsderbyhoop

Did Simon lend you his ST (see OUr Friends in the North, if you don't get it)?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 19:44 - Dec 10 with 325 viewsloftboy

Probably going to be accused of being a racist but I'm naffed right off with the Koreans that sit around me in the paddock, two last week nearly had a multiple orgasm when park came on then got the hump with me when I informed them how shite he is these days.
I know their money is as good as mine but there was a bloke the other week in a man utd shirt and another in a utd coat. It's getting right up my hooter tbh.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 19:46 - Dec 10 with 321 viewsTGRRRSSS

People shouldn't be allowed into the ground wearing other peoples colours other than in the away end when it's there team IMHO
Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 21:18 - Dec 10 with 270 viewsTacticalR

Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 19:44 - Dec 10 by loftboy

Probably going to be accused of being a racist but I'm naffed right off with the Koreans that sit around me in the paddock, two last week nearly had a multiple orgasm when park came on then got the hump with me when I informed them how shite he is these days.
I know their money is as good as mine but there was a bloke the other week in a man utd shirt and another in a utd coat. It's getting right up my hooter tbh.

It's not a question of being racist, Park doesn't know what he is doing and has been crap for us. Making Park captain was a mistake and has completely backfired. There are some Korean fans on WATRB and they know Park has played crap. I am guessing the younger people are more clued up.

Remember Korea has no history of interacting with foreigners abroad (unlike the British, who, er, liked to get around the place). Park is a big deal, because in their eyes he represents Korea.

Apart from that QPR is a natural ally for the Koreans as Korea is a country surrounded by hostile powers (China, Japan and Russia), and we are also fighting for our survival.

Air hostess clique

Koreans in Man Untd scarfs and Tom Cruise. on 21:22 - Dec 10 with 259 viewspaulparker

they must be ticketmasters best customers, every ground you see in the prem
there they are front row with a camera & one of those dopey half & half scarves

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024