Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trains for Sunday 18:08 - Dec 24 with 1098 viewsqprmeath

Flying in to Gatwick Sunday. Clapham Junction seems to be closed. Would I be right in saying Southern train to Victoria and district line after that is best option?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Trains for Sunday on 19:29 - Dec 24 with 1048 viewsessextaxiboy

For the Chelsea game this season I dropped at Gatwick then parked at Horley and trained it into London Bridge . That maybe cheaper than getting a Gatwick Express type train ? Horley isnt far from the North Terminal .

Trains for Sunday on 21:00 - Dec 24 with 988 viewsjohann28

Both Southern into Victoria or First Capital Connect to London Bridge will get you on the tube network (District/Circle from Vic or Jubilee from LB).
Trains for Sunday on 11:38 - Dec 25 with 909 viewssmegma

The DistrictLline is closed on Sunday between Wimbledon & Edgware Road and between South Kensington & Hammersmith.The Circle Line is closed entirely. If you get to Victoria, go on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus then Central Line to White City/Shepherds Bush.
Trains for Sunday on 12:01 - Dec 25 with 895 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Trains for Sunday on 11:38 - Dec 25 by smegma

The DistrictLline is closed on Sunday between Wimbledon & Edgware Road and between South Kensington & Hammersmith.The Circle Line is closed entirely. If you get to Victoria, go on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus then Central Line to White City/Shepherds Bush.

Never off duty Chris! Have a good one, see you local for a beer
Trains for Sunday on 15:31 - Dec 25 with 869 viewsWokingR

Just checked my route and the London overground from Clapham is all showing as fine for Sunday
Trains for Sunday on 20:13 - Dec 25 with 806 viewsqprmeath

It seems you can get from Clapham Junction to the Bush but I cant get from Gatwick to Clapham Junction.
Trains for Sunday on 20:22 - Dec 25 with 796 viewseghamranger

Trains for Sunday on 20:13 - Dec 25 by qprmeath

It seems you can get from Clapham Junction to the Bush but I cant get from Gatwick to Clapham Junction.

Coach?
Trains for Sunday on 20:34 - Dec 25 with 785 viewseghamranger

Easy bus to earls court from gatwick.can walk from there.
Login to get fewer ads

Trains for Sunday on 20:38 - Dec 25 with 783 viewssmegma

Trains for Sunday on 12:01 - Dec 25 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Never off duty Chris! Have a good one, see you local for a beer

Getting a lift down from my brother who works for SKY TV , he has to be at the ground for 10 though !!! Hope the pubs open at 11.....
Trains for Sunday on 19:56 - Dec 27 with 686 viewsqprmeath

Think Ill go with Smegmas plan unless anyone has a better idea. Coach could get stuck in traffic especially after match.
Trains for Sunday on 20:02 - Dec 27 with 679 viewsklr

Train from Gatwick to East Croydon takes about ten minutes, then as far as I'm aware, you can get a train direct to The Bush.
Trains for Sunday on 07:46 - Dec 28 with 624 viewssmegma

Just checked and trains are running Gatwick to Victoria as normal on Sunday.For some strange reason trains to Clapham Junction go to Victoria first , then change for a train to CJ ?? !!! You should be fine going into Vic then Vic line to Oxford Circus then Central Line to White City/Bush as mentioned before.
Trains for Sunday on 10:53 - Dec 28 with 586 viewsqprmeath

How bout Gatwick to St Pancras and St Pancras to Wood lane/shepherds bush?
Trains for Sunday on 15:42 - Dec 28 with 551 viewsqprmeath

Last question on this, does a one day off peak travelcard bought at Gatwick cover me for train to St Pancras and on underground. It says on it, zones 1-6, valid on off peak services in zones specified
Trains for Sunday on 19:13 - Dec 28 with 527 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Trains for Sunday on 15:42 - Dec 28 by qprmeath

Last question on this, does a one day off peak travelcard bought at Gatwick cover me for train to St Pancras and on underground. It says on it, zones 1-6, valid on off peak services in zones specified

The one day travel card would only be valid from Croydon stations into London ie zone 5 or 6. You will need a ticket from Gatwick to boundary of zone 6. You can then use the travel card unlimited within the 6 zones on trains, tube and buses. Weekends are off peak at all times. There are cheaper ways if you avoid zone 1 but most direct is into London then tube to save messing around on the day. The ticket you have is probably Gatwick to London terminals plus 1-6 so should be ok. Hope this helps.
Trains for Sunday on 20:24 - Dec 28 with 504 viewsFFC1

Trains for Sunday on 20:22 - Dec 25 by eghamranger

Coach?

Bike?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024