Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will only get better 02:12 - Aug 4 with 626 viewsDylanP

Perhaps the best thing about this win is that I reckon we will improve in the coming weeks. I have to think that Austin will replace Zamora once 'arry thinks he is match fit. 'arry keeps saying that he has other transfer targets coming in that will "blow our minds". Taarabt has been injured (according to 'array) and if he can get right he will certainly contribute.The side looked like it hadn't gelled at times, especially in defense.Once Henry, Simpson and Dumne are fully integrated tath should improve things at the back where we were a bit suspect today.

hopefully we will get stronger week over week and we already have our first win under the old belt

COME ON U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPAAAAAHhHHHHHHHHH ..........

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

We will only get better on 04:53 - Aug 4 with 564 viewstimcocking

Indeed. And if we get off to a good start, some of our "deserters" may decide to rejoin our heavily listing ship. I think if we are there or thereabouts after a few more games, we'll be right in with a shout.
We will only get better on 09:41 - Aug 4 with 472 viewsCanadaRanger

Just wondering if I can get used to seeing our side actually score goals again... It's been a while since we really blew another team out, scorewise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024