Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute 18:40 - Aug 7 with 5811 viewsRoller

June 2010 found Neil Warnock waiting patiently for his flight in the departures lounge at Heathrow airport. A frenzy of transfer activity had seen him address the majority of problems that he had identified since taking over as manager of Q.P.R. earlier that year; his “bread and butter” players were in place. However he knew that to launch a serious assault on promotion to the Premier League he needed something far more exotic. Warnock’s target was to be found in stifling heat of Morocco. He was prepared to undertake a 3,000 mile round trip to prove to Adel Taarabt that he was serious, that he was prepared to build the team around the Moroccan international and that, above all else, he was really wanted.

Adel Taarabt was far from an unknown quantity at Q.P.R. Since he had first thrilled the Loftus Road faithful during his initial loan spell he had palpably demonstrated both of the major traits of his personality.........

Click the following link to read on

http://rollercoasterranger.wordpress.com/2013/08/07/adel-a-cracked-pot/
Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 20:40 - Aug 7 with 5728 viewsconnell10

what a really well written piece mate! its a real shame our most skillful player for years has gone!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 20:40 - Aug 7 with 5728 viewsFredManRave

Excellent article. Very informative and well balanced. Thanks for posting.

And cheers for reminding me about the Preston goal. Probably my favourite.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 20:56 - Aug 7 with 5692 viewsconnell10

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 20:40 - Aug 7 by FredManRave

Excellent article. Very informative and well balanced. Thanks for posting.

And cheers for reminding me about the Preston goal. Probably my favourite.

mine was the joe allen nutmeg swansea stunner! ADELS TO GOOD FOR YOU, ADELS TO GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 22:17 - Aug 7 with 5604 viewsPommyhoop

The pass to Routlidge.If Mesi or Mata had done that it would've been on the telly for a decade..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 23:46 - Aug 7 with 5546 views18StoneOfHoop

Congratulations roller on a very fine,well-written,comprehensive tribute to Adel Taarabt at QPR piece.

Found it! Every Adel Taarabt touch in the epic ray of light amongst the stygian gloom of last season,the monumental humbling of The Champions Of Europe Scum.
For me Taarabt's best ever complete QPR performance. A 10 out of 10 effort from our magic 10. Delivering in a big game,doing it for the team, hardworking not showboating.Amazing balance,touch,vision and indefatigability..caught & kicked many times by Sideshow Bob & Cahill..gets up for more..love the cute backheel ball in for Mackie and then the coup de grace,the SWP assist - Ooh-la-la Adel AHA! - that instep lay-off was casually, effortlessly, perfectly sublime.
A fitting video tribute to what l'enfant terrible can do,I fear we'll never see his like again:

2009/10 Goal Of The Season v Preston:

And we got to see The Nutmegging of Joe Allen once more,bien sur:

Oh and that promotion season defining winner at home v Cardiff and a hug for Keith Curle,of course:

The innocent. "It was always like this" says Adel pointing to the smashed in Watford dressing room ceiling

The embarrassing worst of Adel Taarabt:

Oh you naughty boy!
Smoking shiksha pipe with Arsenal's Marouane Chamakh:

Wedded bliss:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/27085921744591218201257.jpg/

Do the Bus-stop! Half-time at Fulham waiting for the 220:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2044673/Adel-Taarabt-pictured-

[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 18:12]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 00:05 - Aug 8 with 5519 viewsPommyhoop

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 23:46 - Aug 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

Congratulations roller on a very fine,well-written,comprehensive tribute to Adel Taarabt at QPR piece.

Found it! Every Adel Taarabt touch in the epic ray of light amongst the stygian gloom of last season,the monumental humbling of The Champions Of Europe Scum.
For me Taarabt's best ever complete QPR performance. A 10 out of 10 effort from our magic 10. Delivering in a big game,doing it for the team, hardworking not showboating.Amazing balance,touch,vision and indefatigability..caught & kicked many times by Sideshow Bob & Cahill..gets up for more..love the cute backheel ball in for Mackie and then the coup de grace,the SWP assist - Ooh-la-la Adel AHA! - that instep lay-off was casually, effortlessly, perfectly sublime.
A fitting video tribute to what l'enfant terrible can do,I fear we'll never see his like again:

2009/10 Goal Of The Season v Preston:

And we got to see The Nutmegging of Joe Allen once more,bien sur:

Oh and that promotion season defining winner at home v Cardiff and a hug for Keith Curle,of course:

The innocent. "It was always like this" says Adel pointing to the smashed in Watford dressing room ceiling

The embarrassing worst of Adel Taarabt:

Oh you naughty boy!
Smoking shiksha pipe with Arsenal's Marouane Chamakh:

Wedded bliss:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/27085921744591218201257.jpg/

Do the Bus-stop! Half-time at Fulham waiting for the 220:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2044673/Adel-Taarabt-pictured-

[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 18:12]

Thanks for them 18.I dont care how many kebabs he ate or how he sulked or threw the dolly out the pram.
He's a genius and will be sorely missed..

Edit.. Just read your piece Roller. Very good read. Thanks..
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 1:07]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 01:10 - Aug 8 with 5490 viewsjo_qpr63

Thanks Roller. You know it, i know it, 1000's of QPR fans know it. one of the best.
Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 04:42 - Aug 8 with 5445 viewsDylanP

Great writing Roller. Thank mate

I am gutted that Adel has gone. I cannot understand how so many professional football coaches have failed to get the best out of such a prolific talent. Gutted.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 07:42 - Aug 8 with 5400 viewsQPRski

Roller, thanks for a great personal tribute. It is one that I would like to sign under and I am sure there will be many many others.

Adel Taarabt is a truely brilliant but difficult player. In view of this, one must again congratualte Neil Warnock for his vision and ability to positively harness his skills as proved during our Championship winning season. Adel was a true magician.

Unfortunately Adel, like all QPR fans, will be disappointed with our recent Premiership stint. He has very high aspirations and it is no suprise that he wants to play at the highest level and it will be very interesting to see how both he and Martin Jol perform at Fulham, and how his career will further develop in the future.

Although I am disappointed by this turn of events as I would love him to play with us as before, but I certainly understand him and I sincerely wish him well.

We will all remember his magical tricks and goals. He is a player that is truely worthy of the QPR No 10 shirt and will go down in his history as one of our greats.

Quietly, I wish that he will return but I think we all know that case of “au revoir!”
Adel, merci beacoup mon ami!
Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 08:22 - Aug 8 with 5369 viewssmegma

Best player we've had in decades.
Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 10:27 - Aug 8 with 5292 viewswestberksr

having just read that I'm totally pissed off again!

need to stay off here for the sake of my sanity. Can't believe the waste of Adel; both by himself and our club. bollox

great piece Roller; even if it'd left me rather depressed
Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 17:12 - Aug 8 with 5210 viewsRoller

The dreaded penalty miss....

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 17:51 - Aug 8 with 5182 viewsRblockPrior

Adel Taarabt - A Cracked Pot - My Tribute on 08:22 - Aug 8 by smegma

Best player we've had in decades.

only technically

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024