Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Schumacher 'critical' after ski fall 22:21 - Dec 29 with 725 viewsHollowayRanger

wish him well

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25545993
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 22:22]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Schumacher 'critical' after ski fall on 22:42 - Dec 29 with 668 viewsQPR442

Just heard from some French news that he has had surgery and I thought she said that he wasn't breathing for 6 minutes but then another news report said that he was awake and asked to go to hospital.
Sounds a bit like Liam Neeson's wife who did the same thing then had a bleed on the brain.
Anyway best wishes are with him and I hope he pulls through.
Schumacher 'critical' after ski fall on 23:12 - Dec 29 with 622 viewsHollowayRanger

Schumacher 'critical' after ski fall on 22:42 - Dec 29 by QPR442

Just heard from some French news that he has had surgery and I thought she said that he wasn't breathing for 6 minutes but then another news report said that he was awake and asked to go to hospital.
Sounds a bit like Liam Neeson's wife who did the same thing then had a bleed on the brain.
Anyway best wishes are with him and I hope he pulls through.

yep wore a helmet as well

survived all those races only for this ,still he will have the very best looking after him

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Schumacher 'critical' after ski fall on 06:29 - Dec 30 with 517 viewsqpr85

Doesn't look good. Apparently there is going to be a presser at 10 am to discuss his condition
Schumacher 'critical' after ski fall on 09:39 - Dec 30 with 426 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k skiing, man.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024