Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Freedom Pass
at 11:52 10 Oct 2026

If nobody pipes up you could send it to TFL or hand it in at your nearest station.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:57 9 Oct 2026

We do that on purpose to keep our possession stats down.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:52 9 Oct 2026

Wow!
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:20 9 Oct 2026

What a weird penalty to give.

I wonder if the ref will give West Ham something now.

Anyway, let's not look a gift horse in the mouth.
Forum
Reply
Friday Music,,,,,,,Crime
at 12:51 9 Oct 2026

They use the law to commit crime
And I dread, dread to think what the future will bring
When we're living in gangster time

Forum
Reply
Kamara potentially unavailable
at 20:39 7 Oct 2026

A state of war now exists between QPR and Finland.
Forum
Reply
WLS podcast
at 00:37 3 Oct 2026

Anything we can do to give ourselves an edge is good, especially in London with its many clubs.

Most of the clubs at the top end of the Championship have Cat 1 academies.

However Reading, Blackburn and Derby also have Cat 1 academies, so it's no panacea.

Clubs with Cat 1 academies:
https://jobsinfootball.com/blo
Forum
Reply
Friday Music.........Animals
at 11:25 25 Sep 2026

Quite a menagerie from the Specials
Forum
Reply
Film 2026; don't think we have such a thread yet
at 15:50 21 Sep 2026

Late Fame (2025). One of my very rare trips to the cinema. Thought it would be good with Willem Dafoe at the centre, but it turned out to be a dull art house movie. Really nothing compared to another movie with Dafoe at the centre, Paul Schrader's Light Sleeper (1992).
Forum
Reply
Membership & West Ham tickets
at 13:13 21 Sep 2026

See this thread for how you can get away quickly using Pudding Mill Lane station (which is on the away side of the stadium):
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/
Forum
Reply
Friday Music........Railways
at 12:57 19 Sep 2026

Forum
Reply
Flair players
at 12:33 19 Sep 2026

I agree with your broader definition of flair players. Not everyone has to be Rodney Marsh.

I think we've always had flair players for two reasons:

1. They attract new fans to the club
2. They compensate for the complete lack of success of the club
Forum
Reply
Friday Music........Railways
at 13:02 18 Sep 2026

The Journeymen - 500 Miles (featuring the ethereal voice of Scott McKenzie of 'Are you going to San Francisco?' fame):
Forum
Reply
Friday Music........Railways
at 13:01 18 Sep 2026

I often dream of trains when I'm alone
I ride on them into another zone
I dream of them constantly
Heading for paradise
Or Basingstoke
Or Reading

Forum
Reply
Raheem Sterling arrested on suspicion of drug-driving after crashing his car
at 11:04 16 Sep 2026

I never knew Mother Theresa was behind the wheel of a car under the influence of drink or drugs. I am sick of these holier-than-thou types.
[Post edited 16 Sep 11:05]
Forum
Reply
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD.
at 14:29 12 Sep 2026

I bet Mepham was happy to score a goal for QPR.
Forum
Reply
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD.
at 13:09 12 Sep 2026

Just when the momentum of the match had swung against us.
Forum
Reply
Stephan got away with one tonight
at 11:24 5 Sep 2026

When we do subs it looks a train station with all the players getting on and off at the same time.
Forum
Reply
Friday Music.........Colours
at 14:39 4 Sep 2026



Forum
Reply
Brentford don’t half look good. 😬
at 17:54 31 Aug 2026

Somehow, of all the maladies I suffer from, Brentford-envy doesn't seem to be one of them.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

TacticalR


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026