Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vazquez - What is the point ? 16:23 - Jan 25 with 8820 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I know this has been discussed time and time again but I said a couple of months ago he will never score a goal

I will stick by this statement

I just do not know what he contributes to the team
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:13 - Jan 25 with 1828 viewsTom1912

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:09 - Jan 25 by Al_Bundy

So his chalked off goal allows him fairly to miss everything with big margins ever since?

"Magnificent finish" should have been the clue that I wasn't being entirely serious....
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:15 - Jan 25 with 1819 viewsshingle

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:24 - Jan 25 by lovejuicejack

Will come good
Not enough playing time
still young

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:21 - Jan 25 with 1783 viewsshingle

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:04 - Jan 25 by Clinton

63 minutes, losing 1-0.
Alvaro leaves the field of play.
68 minutes winning 1-2.

Same happened against Newcastle we did not look like scoring Vasquez gets injured, goes off and we score three goals, he really is useless mun.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:31 - Jan 25 with 1743 viewslovejuicejack

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:15 - Jan 25 by shingle

Whoooooosh
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:58 - Jan 25 with 1683 viewsSwanzay

Bony coming on in the 2nd, showed the difference in ability.
As a youngster I wish he would succeed, but he seems shot confidence wise and sadly not up to this level.
Maybe a loan period in a lower league would help, dont want to right his career of yet!
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:58 - Jan 25 with 1680 viewsDrizzy

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:31 - Jan 25 by lovejuicejack

Whoooooosh

Aii quality impersonation of the soppy tw*t they call raynor94.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 19:17 - Jan 25 with 1639 views1jack

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:05 - Jan 25 by TenkosBlondeWig

Apparently Williams had a right go at him today during the game

Laudrup should take him out of the firing line now

Regarding this, I was listening to the Swansea sound commentary and the commentator said that Vasquez was practically begging to come off. I'm assuming these two things must be related, cannot be good for Vasquez or Swansea City.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 19:23 - Jan 25 with 1625 viewsorion3016

I'm with the op
He's never going to be good enough at this level

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 19:24 - Jan 25 with 1625 viewsTom1912

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 19:17 - Jan 25 by 1jack

Regarding this, I was listening to the Swansea sound commentary and the commentator said that Vasquez was practically begging to come off. I'm assuming these two things must be related, cannot be good for Vasquez or Swansea City.

On the contrary, Vazquez coming off the pitch is good for Swansea City.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 20:12 - Jan 25 with 1581 viewsshingle

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 19:24 - Jan 25 by Tom1912

On the contrary, Vazquez coming off the pitch is good for Swansea City.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:13 - Jan 26 with 1521 viewsTrundle10

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 20:12 - Jan 25 by shingle

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 12:15 - Jan 26 with 1514 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly for this lad he hasnt the basics,ie any courage.

He s at our club and being paid by us.

He s utterly ineffective but some want to support HIM.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 12:24 - Jan 26 with 1493 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If this is true Williams wants to take a long hard look at himself. He's our captain and while he should pull players up subtely (especially the younger ones) he's got no right to vent his spleen on the pitch at the lad in front of thousands. I know some will say that's exactly what he should do but i think this does a lot more harm than good.
Unprofessional

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 12:36 - Jan 26 with 1483 viewsWhiterockin

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 12:24 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

If this is true Williams wants to take a long hard look at himself. He's our captain and while he should pull players up subtely (especially the younger ones) he's got no right to vent his spleen on the pitch at the lad in front of thousands. I know some will say that's exactly what he should do but i think this does a lot more harm than good.
Unprofessional

Bollux.

I posted this on the "Just back" thread yesterday and stand by every word. Williams was only saying what every Swansea supporter could see.

Just one point.

Vazquez should never wear the shirt again, he is a total waste of space. I would say it was like playing with 10 men, but to be honest he was getting in the way so it was worse. It was no coincidence that within 5 minutes of him leaving the pitch we scored 2 goals.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 12:52 - Jan 26 with 1463 viewsperchrockjack

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 12:36 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

Bollux.

I posted this on the "Just back" thread yesterday and stand by every word. Williams was only saying what every Swansea supporter could see.

Just one point.

Vazquez should never wear the shirt again, he is a total waste of space. I would say it was like playing with 10 men, but to be honest he was getting in the way so it was worse. It was no coincidence that within 5 minutes of him leaving the pitch we scored 2 goals.

Williams has not only a right but a duty to rip into people who are playing with him .He could rip into himself at times .
That said,vasquez is getting this because and only because we are stuck with him. He is an insult to the brave forwards our past as he simply hasn't the bottle. To have no skill and bottle is to me not a reason for us to celebrate.
I may be wrong but to think he will come good at this crucial time and in the coming weeks takes some believing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:00 - Jan 26 with 1419 viewsMorfa_Same

I noticed yesterday that Vasquez couldn't get off the pitch fast enough. I know we were losing and he didn't want to waste time but I don't think I've ever seen anyone so eager to get off the pitch. His confidence looks totally shot and Laudrup is doing him no favours by playing him so often.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:17 - Jan 26 with 1389 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:00 - Jan 26 by Morfa_Same

I noticed yesterday that Vasquez couldn't get off the pitch fast enough. I know we were losing and he didn't want to waste time but I don't think I've ever seen anyone so eager to get off the pitch. His confidence looks totally shot and Laudrup is doing him no favours by playing him so often.

Having the injury list we have means he simply has to, which for a youngster with his confidence shot to pieces must be a proper ordeal. Just look at some of the replies on here. Pure vitriol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:19 - Jan 26 with 1387 viewsWhiterockin

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:00 - Jan 26 by Morfa_Same

Is Donnelly so much worse than Vazquez that he never gets on the pitch?
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:38 - Jan 26 with 1357 viewsDr_Winston

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:19 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

Is Donnelly so much worse than Vazquez that he never gets on the pitch?

At this point he can't possibly do worse. It's borderline negligent that he hasn't had a chance to show us one way or another.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:42 - Jan 26 with 1344 viewsswancity

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:38 - Jan 26 by Dr_Winston

At this point he can't possibly do worse. It's borderline negligent that he hasn't had a chance to show us one way or another.

Jobs Donnelly is getting plenty of chances to show what he can do. Did you see the reserve game against cardiff last Monday? He was not very good shall we say. I do agree though that Vasquez has a confidence crisis but certainly has talent. He needs a goal and it will start to come for him and I think that's why ml is giving him opportunities.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:51 - Jan 26 with 1320 viewsWhiterockin

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:42 - Jan 26 by swancity

Jobs Donnelly is getting plenty of chances to show what he can do. Did you see the reserve game against cardiff last Monday? He was not very good shall we say. I do agree though that Vasquez has a confidence crisis but certainly has talent. He needs a goal and it will start to come for him and I think that's why ml is giving him opportunities.

Are you talking about the match that Donnelly scored in, I can't remember Vazquez ever scoring. Or are you suggesting that the all round play of Vazquez is better and he is contributing with a large number of assists.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:53 - Jan 26 with 1319 viewsNOTRAC

We are still in the January transfer window.Surely this is the time to splash the cash and get someone decent up front.It's known as risk accounting.If we don't spend we could be the first team to get relegated and still make a profit for the year.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 14:00 - Jan 26 with 1306 viewsDr_Winston

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 13:51 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

Are you talking about the match that Donnelly scored in, I can't remember Vazquez ever scoring. Or are you suggesting that the all round play of Vazquez is better and he is contributing with a large number of assists.

Not to mention that he'd be playing with better players (and under better management) in the first team than he does in the stiffs.

It may be the case that Donnelly isn't good enough. It probably will be, but we'll never know for sure unless he gets given a chance. We already do know that Vasquez is nowhere near up to the level we need, and carrying on with him will do nobody any good, least of all a player already struggling for confidence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 14:09 - Jan 26 with 1277 viewsWhiterockin

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 14:00 - Jan 26 by Dr_Winston

Not to mention that he'd be playing with better players (and under better management) in the first team than he does in the stiffs.

It may be the case that Donnelly isn't good enough. It probably will be, but we'll never know for sure unless he gets given a chance. We already do know that Vasquez is nowhere near up to the level we need, and carrying on with him will do nobody any good, least of all a player already struggling for confidence.

Agree 100%
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:18 - Jan 26 with 1165 viewsTokijo

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 14:00 - Jan 26 by Dr_Winston

Donnely had his chance last August against Ploiesti away and did not take his chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024