Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnelly substitution 19:57 - Feb 1 with 5729 viewsonedalefan

It appeared that when Donnelly left the field, he went straight down the tunnel. Was he injured or was he having a Tutte moment?
Donnelly substitution on 12:49 - Feb 3 with 1139 viewsMass_Debater

Donnelly substitution on 12:16 - Feb 3 by D_Alien

"Concerning the fans or lack of he needs to stfu and look closer to home at the clubs engagement in promoting / advertising his team Rochdale from the start of this year."

Agree with this.

When he came back his stated aim was to try to improve all aspects of the club which would benefit the team he puts out. The number of fans coming through the turnstiles is one of them. If he's not knocking on CD's door and asking the same questions about marketing as us, he bloody well should be. It's fine having a pint in the Baum with the directors to celebrate the success and income generated from our cup run (post-Wednesday game) but how did the conversation go?

Groundhog Day.
Donnelly substitution on 12:57 - Feb 3 with 1115 viewsDorsetDale

Donnelly substitution on 12:16 - Feb 3 by D_Alien

"Concerning the fans or lack of he needs to stfu and look closer to home at the clubs engagement in promoting / advertising his team Rochdale from the start of this year."

Agree with this.

When he came back his stated aim was to try to improve all aspects of the club which would benefit the team he puts out. The number of fans coming through the turnstiles is one of them. If he's not knocking on CD's door and asking the same questions about marketing as us, he bloody well should be. It's fine having a pint in the Baum with the directors to celebrate the success and income generated from our cup run (post-Wednesday game) but how did the conversation go?

Presumably Hilly has been speaking elsewhere than Daleplayer 'cos having just listened to his post-match interview there's nothing contentious to be concerned about. At least that's how I see it.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Donnelly substitution on 12:58 - Feb 3 with 1106 viewsMass_Debater

Donnelly substitution on 12:57 - Feb 3 by DorsetDale

Presumably Hilly has been speaking elsewhere than Daleplayer 'cos having just listened to his post-match interview there's nothing contentious to be concerned about. At least that's how I see it.

Radio Manchester
Donnelly substitution on 15:27 - Feb 4 with 786 viewsParkinsGimp

I am afraid Donnelly is just not good enough for this level of football. He has bags of energy but so does a Jack Russell chasing a ball but doesnt make a good footballer. We need much better quality if we want to go up.
Donnelly substitution on 15:45 - Feb 4 with 770 viewsirisaln

Donnelly substitution on 15:27 - Feb 4 by ParkinsGimp

I am afraid Donnelly is just not good enough for this level of football. He has bags of energy but so does a Jack Russell chasing a ball but doesnt make a good footballer. We need much better quality if we want to go up.

My Jack Russell is very good with a ball at her feet.

Continually playing George Donnelly is a big problem.

KH does not seem to see this!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024