Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three 13:56 - Feb 5 with 5630 viewsCroydonCaptJack

ok, I have just been looking at the Premiership and the remaining fixtures for the relegation candidates. A few of us at work have a little competition every year after the transfer window closes to see who can predict the bottom three.

It is very difficult to call this season but here is my prediction

18th West Ham
19th Norwich
20th Fulham

Let's have your predictions and we will revisit this thread from time to time and at the end of the season. I know it is not QPR related but a bit of harmless fun nonetheless.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 19:56 - Feb 6 with 722 viewsFredManRave

If anybody wnats to know what Savage thinks;

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25906151

And predictably we get a mention and a thumbs down photo

Interesting stuff though, all making for a very interesting finish at the top and the bottom of the bestest league in the world.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 21:32 - Feb 6 with 692 viewsderbyhoop

Cardiff, West Ham and Fulham, who will finish 20th.
Fulham look like us 12 months ago... without the quality.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 23:24 - Feb 6 with 674 viewssaxbend

Cardiff
Stoke (unless they sack Hughes in which case I can stop looking out for their results)
Fulham
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 23:38 - Feb 6 with 669 viewsbarbicanranger

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 19:56 - Feb 6 by FredManRave

If anybody wnats to know what Savage thinks;

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25906151

And predictably we get a mention and a thumbs down photo

Interesting stuff though, all making for a very interesting finish at the top and the bottom of the bestest league in the world.

When your top scorer is Steve Sidwell with 6 goals I think you know that you are going down the proverbial pan.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 07:16 - Feb 7 with 640 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 23:38 - Feb 6 by barbicanranger

When your top scorer is Steve Sidwell with 6 goals I think you know that you are going down the proverbial pan.

That is true. Fulham are in real danger of being stranded as three of their next four are against Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 08:01 - Feb 7 with 628 viewsPommyhoop

F'ck I totally forgot about Stoke and that w@nker Hughes.
This really is the relegation scrap what keeps on giving.
love it

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024