Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread 02:04 - Feb 20 with 39373 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:17 - Feb 20 with 3448 views_Kieran

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 13:16 - Feb 20 by Spratty

Excited now - saw a couple of coachloads of their supporters arriving in town last night

Wonder if Borini will be down for the match

Come on you swans what an opportunity we can do this no doubt #Resolute

Don't let their fans shut us up - NE / NW need to drown them out

could do with the Den Haag boys that were at Cardiff game - any coming

#RaiseTheRoof

Too right mukka!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:19 - Feb 20 with 3457 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:59 - Feb 20 by _Kieran

Saw loads of Napoli fans whilst going to Morrisons earlier there was loads of them around taking photos, not causing any troubles.

Massive OB presence in town, just got back, but didn't see anything happen ...

Yep must admit I have a few pics from the chilled products Isle from our Malmo trip!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:20 - Feb 20 with 3454 viewsjackharris

http://www.football-italia.net/45468/borini-swansea-napoli

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/1-000-visiting-fans-expected-Euro-clash/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-26272393?utm_source=dlvr.it&

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:20 - Feb 20 with 3450 viewswebfaust0

Naples is famous x pizza

Swansea supporters u are welcome. I'm very happy x playing footbal against Swansea. Hoping in a fantstic match, good luck froma Naples,

Fausto Perna
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:22 - Feb 20 with 3435 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:20 - Feb 20 by webfaust0

Naples is famous x pizza

Swansea supporters u are welcome. I'm very happy x playing footbal against Swansea. Hoping in a fantstic match, good luck froma Naples,

Fausto Perna

yum
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:25 - Feb 20 with 3421 viewsBYMJacks

Can't wait for the game tonight I think it will be 1-0 to the swans with Wiflfried Bony scoring, hopefully a good atmosphere as the game is sold out.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:27 - Feb 20 with 3414 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:17 - Feb 20 by _Kieran

Too right mukka!

Yep hollow attempt to muster your enthusiasm I am afraid but it was something

Will be loud and proud tonight though as usual ++++++

Lets hope our Pabs does us proud with the rest of our boys

Keep up the good work

COYS
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:45 - Feb 20 with 3302 viewsLeonisGod

No pressure Monky:

Benitez's record:
Valencia: La Liga (2001-02, 2003-04); Uefa Cup (2003-04)
Liverpool: FA Cup (2005-06); Community Shield (2006); Champions League (2004-05); Uefa Super Cup (2005)
Inter Milan: Supercoppa Italiana (2010); Fifa Club World Cup (2010)
Chelsea: Europa League (2012-13)

Monk's record:
Beat the scum 3-0

That puts them neck and neck in my book
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:52 - Feb 20 with 3264 viewsLiam12345

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:20 - Feb 20 by webfaust0

Naples is famous x pizza

Fausto Perna

up for sharing the recipe for one of those pizzas wouldn't mind having one of them

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 17:02 - Feb 20 with 3209 viewsRomaMerda

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:52 - Feb 20 by Liam12345

up for sharing the recipe for one of those pizzas wouldn't mind having one of them

The pizza in Naples is good because the ingredients are from there. The soil is full of nutrients from the volcanic eruption, plus they don't use chemicals like pesticides and it's no GMO. That's the "secret" behind the pizza tasting like no other.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 17:20 - Feb 20 with 3124 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:54 - Feb 20 by lovejuicejack

Is Higuain playing, warra handful he is!!

Probably - and we need to watch out for Lorenzo Insigne I'm reliably informed.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 17:35 - Feb 20 with 3046 viewsLiam12345

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 17:20 - Feb 20 by longlostjack

Probably - and we need to watch out for Lorenzo Insigne I'm reliably informed.

Hamsik is better again than insigne

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 17:57 - Feb 20 with 2944 viewsfred7106

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 17:35 - Feb 20 by Liam12345

Hamsik is better again than insigne

Dear friends of the Swans we thank you for your hospitality and patience for the Romans rushed on the forum.
I hope that this evening we can enjoy a great show of football.
And ....... may the best win!
Fred
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 18:07]
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 18:44 - Feb 20 with 2703 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 18:58 - Feb 20 with 2585 viewsLiam12345

Nice team for both teams

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:07 - Feb 20 with 2470 views2face

Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Routledge, Dyer, Bony.

Subs:
Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Shelvey, de Guzman, Emnes, Ngog.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:12 - Feb 20 with 2395 viewsmarchamjack

that is our best team of those players fit and available

COYS!!!!!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:15 - Feb 20 with 2347 viewsRomaMerda

Napoli fielding the backup CBs, you should win this game.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 2335 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:07 - Feb 20 by 2face

Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Routledge, Dyer, Bony.

Subs:

Let's hope!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:18 - Feb 20 with 2303 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:15 - Feb 20 by RomaMerda

Napoli fielding the backup CBs, you should win this game.

Is Higuain fit to play??
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:19 - Feb 20 with 2301 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:07 - Feb 20 by 2face

Subs:

Good team - solid whit both Leon and Canas, and good attacking options too - Pablo in the No10 again - he's looked the part there so far, let's hope it continues like that.

Good to see Shelvey on the bench, only Michu to come back now.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:19 - Feb 20 with 2294 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:18 - Feb 20 by lovejuicejack

Is Higuain fit to play??

yep

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:20 - Feb 20 with 2282 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:19 - Feb 20 by SwansNZ

yep

Ah nuts christ
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:20 - Feb 20 with 2286 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:19 - Feb 20 by SwansNZ

yep

Napoli: Cabral, Maggio, Henrique, Britos, Reveillere, Dzemaili, Inler, Callejon, Insigne, Hamsik (c), Higuain.

Subs: Reina, Mertens, Pandev, Ghoulam, Albiol, Behrami, Zapata.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:21 - Feb 20 with 2277 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:20 - Feb 20 by lovejuicejack

Ah nuts christ

don't worry - Chico will 'ave 'im

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024