Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread 02:04 - Feb 20 with 39374 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:17 - Feb 20 with 3018 viewsBLAZE

Surprised at the negative slant from a few. I presume it's emanating from a certain corner of Europe...

We were amazing. Nothing more to it. Deserved much more.... But even if they wallop us at their place we should be unanimously proud of that performance. We've got our team back.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:23 - Feb 20 with 2877 viewsEdmundo

Well done the boys and the fans, loudest we,ve been for any of the European games.

Looking fwd to the away game now

Best team on the pitch

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:23 - Feb 20 with 2875 viewsmart6

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:17 - Feb 20 by BLAZE

Surprised at the negative slant from a few. I presume it's emanating from a certain corner of Europe...

We were amazing. Nothing more to it. Deserved much more.... But even if they wallop us at their place we should be unanimously proud of that performance. We've got our team back.

That says it all. Well said B.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:23 - Feb 20 with 2874 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:17 - Feb 20 by BLAZE

I only saw the second half. 15 minutes was amazing with a lot of dynamite (credit to Monk for bringing in more running and fighting), but the rest of the half I would say the team was good with a lot of possession, but without making a lot from it. That is my view on it, and yes I am a dane. From what I can read Swansea was amazing in the first half, so I missed out on that part. It was a tactical game, I think. Napoli wanted to do the counter attacks, and just keep being compact in the defence. Swansea did open their defence 3 times, I think. That is quite good!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 22:25]

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:24 - Feb 20 with 2859 viewsSwanfan1

Get over yourselves both sides, we played a great match
and I thought he made the right decisions unfortunately Dyer got injured
hope is nothing serious.

Just seem like this forum is become to hostile for me to be here anymore

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:26 - Feb 20 with 2816 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:24 - Feb 20 by Swanfan1

Get over yourselves both sides, we played a great match
and I thought he made the right decisions unfortunately Dyer got injured
hope is nothing serious.

Just seem like this forum is become to hostile for me to be here anymore

He did make the right decisions. I agree with that.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:30 - Feb 20 with 2747 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:13 - Feb 20 by SwansNZ

Both team will be happy at the result. we played great, and should have had a few goals, but at least we're still in the tie, and stopped them scoring an away goal.

We can play this well away too - no reason we can't score away, which would put us in a great position - so come on Super Swans!!!!

Quality tonight, couldn't be prouder of the team. Fingers crossed Dyer's injury is not serious as he is massive for us, also Hernandez, played a lot lately and apparently had his thigh strapped after coming off.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:33 - Feb 20 with 2698 viewsRomaMerda

Your club played very well, see ya's next Thurs.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:34 - Feb 20 with 2688 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:33 - Feb 20 by RomaMerda

Your club played very well, see ya's next Thurs.

What impressed me was the few fail passes.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:35 - Feb 20 with 2658 viewsShaky

Bony not really on the ball - again - but otherwise a pretty good performance.

However, with injuries sustained to 2 key players the question has to be asked is Monk in breach of contract? Obviously the answer is don't be so f*cking stupid.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:42 - Feb 20 with 2569 viewsAnotherJohn

The first half tonight was probably the best half I've seen in a while, and the punters around me in the South certainly appreciated the performance. It's just a pity that Wilf wasn't firing on all cylinders. I suppose the finishing has been our problem all season, and one can but hope we will click one day. 0-0 isn't the worst result in a knock-out competition with the away goals rule, so the European run isn't over yet.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:46 - Feb 20 with 2528 viewsspikeee

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:35 - Feb 20 by Shaky

Bony not really on the ball - again - but otherwise a pretty good performance.

However, with injuries sustained to 2 key players the question has to be asked is Monk in breach of contract? Obviously the answer is don't be so f*cking stupid.

Lol Mr Stevens !

You are risking the wrath of many !
V funny
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:51 - Feb 20 with 2469 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:46 - Feb 20 by spikeee

Lol Mr Stevens !

V funny

Really? V Funny? Fwcc a dwcc

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:53 - Feb 20 with 2451 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:46 - Feb 20 by spikeee

Lol Mr Stevens !

V funny

The price of intellectual integrity laced with a dose of humour is always the disapproval of a few pissants. F*ck 'em.

And BTW I f*ckin' hate Shakin' Stevens ;-)

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:59 - Feb 20 with 2395 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:23 - Feb 20 by haremscarem

I only saw the second half. 15 minutes was amazing with a lot of dynamite (credit to Monk for bringing in more running and fighting), but the rest of the half I would say the team was good with a lot of possession, but without making a lot from it. That is my view on it, and yes I am a dane. From what I can read Swansea was amazing in the first half, so I missed out on that part. It was a tactical game, I think. Napoli wanted to do the counter attacks, and just keep being compact in the defence. Swansea did open their defence 3 times, I think. That is quite good!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 22:25]

You missed a treat then. First half we tore them open, again, and again, and again, and again. First 30 mins we were unplayable. Best performance since west brom at home last season. Just needed a goal or two, but the boys did the club proud.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 23:03 - Feb 20 with 2361 viewsoldgrey

Swansea v Napoli. Say that again.
Better than Swansea v Rochdale.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 23:20 - Feb 20 with 2253 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Feb 20 by Banosswan

We drew 0-0 home with Chelsea last year. Beat them 2-0 away.

Who was their manager at the time, I don't recall?
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 23:32 - Feb 20 with 2190 viewsBloodyhills

Great performance, am proud as feck. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 23:43 - Feb 20 with 2157 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

Bollox. Team always played extremely well against top sides.

I also noted Routs doing a move at one point that was taken straigth out of a youtube video of Laudrup moves.

Stop trying to find excuses to slag off previous managers, it shows you as being small.

Focus on supporting what you have now instead of making up random drivel about the past.

sorry Mr plastic but we do look like we've had a shot in the arm and look much much better. if Mr Laudrup does the business in the future for more than one season then please come on here and gloat. He did a great job last year but things had gone downhill. even you must agree with that?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 00:01 - Feb 21 with 2089 viewssisao

Swansea was underrated and honestly you deserved more. Napoli played poshy and they seemed happy not to get one, which we cannot afford having an average defense and playing with reserves back there. Big intensity, and i think it's either the first time we've lost in possession against a supposed-to-be weaker opponent (actually we win that even when we lose the game).
Chico was a sh!T in Serie A, seems a better player now. You just missed being nasty in the box, which of course is a big miss.

Looking forward for the return, you're gonna need the balls there...you win in Napoli, you have a chance to the final imo.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 0:02]
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 00:39 - Feb 21 with 1996 views2face

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 00:01 - Feb 21 by sisao

Swansea was underrated and honestly you deserved more. Napoli played poshy and they seemed happy not to get one, which we cannot afford having an average defense and playing with reserves back there. Big intensity, and i think it's either the first time we've lost in possession against a supposed-to-be weaker opponent (actually we win that even when we lose the game).
Chico was a sh!T in Serie A, seems a better player now. You just missed being nasty in the box, which of course is a big miss.

Looking forward for the return, you're gonna need the balls there...you win in Napoli, you have a chance to the final imo.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 0:02]

I'll take a 1-1
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 01:14 - Feb 21 with 1946 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 20 by swanny

Don't like the look of their fans....

'there may be trouble ahead'.....

I haven't seen so many short, black curly haired, scowling people since I had a night out in Blackwood - like a James Dean Bradfield look-a-like convention.
They wore blue as well :-)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 08:53 - Feb 21 with 1798 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:16 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

You got a serious chip on your shoulder.

Why don't you do one yourself.

Mate.

Seems like you got nothing aside trolling and slagging to contribute with anyway.

Hello pot, meet kettle.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:59 - Feb 21 with 1714 viewsfred7106

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:15 - Feb 20 by dgt73

Well done Swansea. And remember 1 goal out there for us and napoli will have to score 2.

No if the Naples win don't matter about Swansea 1-0 is enough, on the contrary on the draw with score not equal 0-0 Sweansea pass
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:03 - Feb 21 with 1708 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 19:59 - Feb 21 by fred7106

No if the Naples win don't matter about Swansea 1-0 is enough, on the contrary on the draw with score not equal 0-0 Sweansea pass

Exactly Fred.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024