Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread 02:04 - Feb 20 with 39372 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:03 - Feb 20 with 2680 viewsLord_Bony

Interesting Napoli have had less possession in this game than any of their six previous
champions league matches.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:04 - Feb 20 with 2663 viewsswanny

Oh c'mon plastic....You have to admit (well you don't, but you should)...have you seen the team playing with this commitment under Mr Laudrup recently....

It's no shame to say it....really.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 2626 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:04 - Feb 20 by swanny

Oh c'mon plastic....You have to admit (well you don't, but you should)...have you seen the team playing with this commitment under Mr Laudrup recently....

It's no shame to say it....really.

Don't mun, he's feeling a little delicate.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 2604 viewsMrSwerve

Look we appreciate what Laudrup did for us and all, but we dont want his name being mentioned for the next ten years, he's just another manager to us. You cant say that we dont look better tonight than we have for the past year.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 21:06]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 2600 viewslovejuicejack

We would of murdered west ham if we had put a performance like this in.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 2602 viewsSwanfan1

Is great performance so far..

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:06 - Feb 20 with 2567 viewsJack123

We are superb tonight, so proud! Now let's have more the second half please..

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:07 - Feb 20 with 2563 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:03 - Feb 20 by Lord_Bony

Interesting Napoli have had less possession in this game than any of their six previous
champions league matches.

They finished level on points with arsenal and dortmund (12), but went out on whatever the tiebreaker was. Was it zenit? that the commentators said went through on 6 points.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:07 - Feb 20 with 2551 views2face

NO MORE F_CKING LAUDRUP DISCUSSIONS.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:08 - Feb 20 with 2516 viewsRomaMerda

Impressive. It's funny because whenever we play as the favorites the other squad plays amazing. It always happens when we play the bottom table squads of SerieA.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:09 - Feb 20 with 2494 viewsDavillin

[Haven't read latest posts, but have to post this.]

That's the best I've seen Swansea play in a very long time.

Most impressive: Very disciplined in defense - pure Swansea; and brilliantly lightning-quick of mind and foot.

[Parenthetically, very fortuitous phantom knee injury to Napoli keeper when we had them under relentless pressure in 44th minute.]

Now, if we can do our usual form of better in the second half, I have hopes for a good result.

Come on, Wilfried Bony. Score a goal for Swansea!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:11 - Feb 20 with 2453 viewsTheFranchise

Bony is a monster
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:14 - Feb 20 with 2396 viewsOdgaard

Superb first half, come oN!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:20 - Feb 20 with 2320 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

Bollox. Team always played extremely well against top sides.

I also noted Routs doing a move at one point that was taken straigth out of a youtube video of Laudrup moves.

Stop trying to find excuses to slag off previous managers, it shows you as being small.

Focus on supporting what you have now instead of making up random drivel about the past.

What, against those "not in our league"

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:22 - Feb 20 with 2282 viewsAdmire

what? I don't get that at all. Why pablo?
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:23 - Feb 20 with 2250 viewsOdgaard

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:22 - Feb 20 by Admire

yeah why sub Pablo, he played really well.. should at least wait 10 min more, or something..
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:24 - Feb 20 with 2211 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:22 - Feb 20 by Admire

not his biggest fan but on tonights game he must have a knock surely?
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:28 - Feb 20 with 2117 viewsSwanfan1

Finally playing De Guzman in the position that I said he belongs to.
Thanks Monk

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 20 with 2033 viewsharemscarem

I have only seen second half. Swansea are good at keeping possession, and Napoli are good at block defending. A tactical game.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:34 - Feb 20 with 2013 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:23 - Feb 20 by Odgaard

yeah why sub Pablo, he played really well.. should at least wait 10 min more, or something..

It's called tactics, although having said that I would have swapped out Canas.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:34 - Feb 20 with 2012 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:28 - Feb 20 by Swanfan1

Finally playing De Guzman in the position that I said he belongs to.
Thanks Monk

You don't want us danes to mention Laudrup, but people keep mentioning things that Laudrup did bad. Why provoke, if You want us to keep quiet.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:34 - Feb 20 with 2004 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 20 by haremscarem

I have only seen second half. Swansea are good at keeping possession, and Napoli are good at block defending. A tactical game.

You missed a treat. We were excellent.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:36 - Feb 20 with 1983 viewsTheFranchise

It's so refreshing to see us play like us, we'd lost our way for so long.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:39 - Feb 20 with 1926 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:34 - Feb 20 by BLAZE

You missed a treat. We were excellent.

Sounds good! Swansea still are, but not many chances here in the second half, but Swansea are the dominating team, but it also seems to mee that Napoli wants to focus on counters.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Feb 20 with 1904 viewsharemscarem

Nice chance! Nice play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024