Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood Parking 10:01 - Mar 26 with 1676 viewsmazzy1

Im off to Fleetwood for the match on Saturday can anybody let me know what the parking is like near to the ground ie offical car parks or just street parking.
cheers.
Fleetwood Parking on 10:05 - Mar 26 with 1664 views_dezzy

what I remember from last year, it will be street parking, but no idea if its residents only round there

KHBA

Fleetwood Parking on 10:08 - Mar 26 with 1652 viewsTVOS1907

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/fleetwood_town/index.htm

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fleetwood Parking on 10:10 - Mar 26 with 1638 viewsmazzy1

Fleetwood Parking on 10:05 - Mar 26 by _dezzy

what I remember from last year, it will be street parking, but no idea if its residents only round there

Cheers Dezzy
Fleetwood Parking on 13:13 - Mar 26 with 1479 viewsnordenblue

Fleetwood Parking on 10:05 - Mar 26 by _dezzy

Having not been to their ground before,is the net central to the away stand as in the picture from their website the net looks all the way to the left of the away end as youd look at the pitch?all very strange
Fleetwood Parking on 13:16 - Mar 26 with 1471 viewsDevonDale

Fleetwood Parking on 13:13 - Mar 26 by nordenblue

Having not been to their ground before,is the net central to the away stand as in the picture from their website the net looks all the way to the left of the away end as youd look at the pitch?all very strange

The covered section of the away end doesn't run the width of the pitch, so the net is to the left of the stand (assuming you are stood in the stand that is).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024