Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Bob Hoskins 13:32 - Apr 30 with 10238 viewsWanderR

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27224995

Current location: OX10

RIP Bob Hoskins on 17:34 - Apr 30 with 2397 viewsBrixtonR

RIP Bob.

The Long good Friday is one of my favourite films. I love it when he gives it to the yanks

'What I’m looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?’
RIP Bob Hoskins on 18:03 - Apr 30 with 2379 viewsRangersAreBack

Loved his work. RIP wee man.
RIP Bob Hoskins on 18:49 - Apr 30 with 2357 viewsqueensparker

There was a steward who stood in front of the Paddock throughout the mid/late 80s (by the tunnel, Loft side) who was the spit of Bob Hoskins.

And every game, the whole crowd would shout "Cut him Razors", "Oi Bob!" and the rest at him. Every single game. The miserable git never smiled or turned round once.
RIP Bob Hoskins on 19:17 - Apr 30 with 2336 viewsHollowayRanger

Was my next door neighbour during the eighties and watched him on tv collecting awards and presenting them then hear this racket in the early hours as he stumbled out of a limo with a cigar in one hand and a bottle of bubbly or the odd award in the other and sometimes just sometimes his pal michael caine would be with him and the pair going shhhhhhhhhhhhhh to each other as they stubbled inside

wasnt flash or big always said morning and hello ,but finally had to move when press printed his full address just after roger rabbit,he was terrifield of something happening to his kids and hired a nanny who was a martial arts expert ,i use to ahem watch her training in the back garden ,place was sold again a couple of years ago for £1.250,000

favourite film

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

RIP Bob Hoskins on 19:30 - Apr 30 with 2330 viewsbosh67

RIP Bob. One of the good bad guys, if you know what I mean.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

RIP Bob Hoskins on 20:54 - Apr 30 with 2297 viewsthemodfather

some great work...zulu dawn, long good friday, moan lisa, last orders, made in dagenham, then hook and who framed roger rabbit...tv stuff like pennies from heaven and the street
helped shane meadows get a start with 24/7, played stalin in "enemy at te gates" and a decent recent brit flick "outside bet"
he will be missed but not forgotten.
RIP Bob Hoskins on 22:13 - Apr 30 with 2280 viewsted_hendrix

RIP Bob Hoskins on 14:55 - Apr 30 by Pommyhoop

One more.

Remember' Pennies from Heaven'
I didnt quite 'get' it but being 13 at the time I was hooked after the lipstick on the nipples scene

Brilliant television and scriptwriting from Dennis Potter who was superb.
Blue Remembered Hills and The Singing Detective.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

RIP Bob Hoskins on 22:25 - Apr 30 with 2265 viewsDoughnut

Colour sergeant Williams....Zulu Dawn...top film! Brilliant as J.EDGAR in Nixon too!!
Proper actor...RIP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024