Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well done (sort of) 21:54 - May 9 with 2005 viewskitkev

You have got over the first hurdle, now when monday comes you have to finish it, neither team went for the jugular tonight prefering not concede than score.

Dont get me wrong i would rather rangers win than wigan, but something is lacking at your club, players seem to be nervous of making a mistake.

I think the supporters need to be more vocal on monday, forget your nerves intimidate the players every chance you get, dont let the wigan fans have a say drown them out boo slag their players cheer every touch your players when they have the ball,
above all forget your sportsmanship go at them with hatred and when the whistle blows for full time and your at wembley clap them off.

Good Luck for monday and destroy these northerners.

Millllllllllllll
well done (sort of) on 22:01 - May 9 with 1955 viewsQPR1882

think the supporters need to be more vocal on monday

More vocal ? Come on we just out sung Wigan in their own backyard for 90 mins. To be honest I really did not know there was any Wigan fans there.
well done (sort of) on 22:13 - May 9 with 1884 viewskitkev

well done (sort of) on 22:01 - May 9 by QPR1882

think the supporters need to be more vocal on monday

More vocal ? Come on we just out sung Wigan in their own backyard for 90 mins. To be honest I really did not know there was any Wigan fans there.

mate i aint digging you out, but it didnt come across that way watching it.

As i say mate it's up to your lot monday.
well done (sort of) on 22:21 - May 9 with 1841 viewsJuzzie

If we can replicate the atmosphere against Oldham in 2003 and Chelsea in 2011 then we can really get to Wigan. They have some very good players but a few of them look like they're seconds away from losing their composure. Let's get under their skin
well done (sort of) on 22:22 - May 9 with 1832 viewsBerkoRanger

Most of us would have taken tonight's score but I still think it's finely poised.
URSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
well done (sort of) on 22:23 - May 9 with 1824 viewsJuzzie

well done (sort of) on 22:13 - May 9 by kitkev

mate i aint digging you out, but it didnt come across that way watching it.

As i say mate it's up to your lot monday.

QPRs support was great, it took until 10 mins into the second half for Wigan to get going. They did make noise then but took a bloody long time to get going
well done (sort of) on 22:33 - May 9 with 1769 viewskitkev

well done (sort of) on 22:22 - May 9 by BerkoRanger

Most of us would have taken tonight's score but I still think it's finely poised.
URSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ursssssssss continuosly is similar to our monks chant and would, certainly drown out any other chanting.
well done (sort of) on 22:42 - May 9 with 1714 viewsbaz_qpr

Needs to be more Chelsea and really unsettle them
well done (sort of) on 23:45 - May 9 with 1621 viewsqueensparker

It's true, the atmosphere on Monday needs to be massive

The good thing is we know we can do it, and we know we'll do it again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024