Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"This can't be a place where good players come to die" 22:03 - May 29 with 6616 viewsNathanNI

37 minutes in or so. F*ck me he's saying all the right things.

Brilliant stuff.

Steve Black on there shortly after.
[Post edited 29 May 2014 22:05]
"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 22:14 - May 29 with 6570 views08olesen

This may be cynical but is anyone waiting to see if he implodes. He has been sooo great for us, its almost strange.

surly everything is too good at QPR at the moment. A part from the ticket price and crappy kits which could be better, we now have a real chance to make a great step forward next season. If we can get 5 young decent players and let Joey, Clint and Nedum set the example we could do well next season.

Of course i am not making any predictions, and would still be happy with 17th, i just feel we are in a far better place after the disappointment of last year.

Poll: Who will the other play off

"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 01:13 - May 30 with 6462 viewsGetMeRangers

THEY NEED TO RETAIN STEVE BLACK

Top man. While it might seem obvious what he did, we need that kept going for next season. Getting players, for once, to ask questions of themselves and what they wish to achieve individually and as a collective (band of brothers?) may go a big way to explaining the change in the mood at the club.

SB working with JB since January may have played a bigger role in preventing the expected Joey calamities or meltdowns. I enjoyed the way JB spoke and his demeanour seems different from the arogant player everyone takes him for. His ambitions to achieve greater things for himself and, I believe, this club, could bode well for the future

Then again, I have blind faith and am very gullible
(No subject) on 02:26 - May 30 with 6431 viewsNov77

This was steve blacks tweet to joey after his QT appearance tonight:

sounds like he is a real positive influence on joey. Like the fact he didn't mention joey screwing up but focused on the positives.

It looks like joey has really taken on a lot of steve black's positivity and that's shone through recently.

Really hope we can keep steve black next season, we'll need him.
[Post edited 30 May 2014 2:30]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 08:52 - May 30 with 6304 viewsLblock

When interviewing players before signing SB should be here for character assessment

Note - that's us interviewing the player this time Tony, not other way round

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

(No subject) on 08:57 - May 30 with 6292 viewslondonscottish

(No subject) on 02:26 - May 30 by Nov77

This was steve blacks tweet to joey after his QT appearance tonight:

sounds like he is a real positive influence on joey. Like the fact he didn't mention joey screwing up but focused on the positives.

It looks like joey has really taken on a lot of steve black's positivity and that's shone through recently.

Really hope we can keep steve black next season, we'll need him.
[Post edited 30 May 2014 2:30]

IIRC Ian Taylor said he "had a contact in the bag" on the latest Open All R's

If you haven't heard it you must - it's gold - IT, TF and Ned.

Chief! Chief! Chief! Chief!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 08:58 - May 30 with 6288 viewsCharlie1

I read Chris Hoy's book - name escapes me now, a few years ago.

He was a beast in the gym and on the track but Brailsfood and co, at the turn of the millennium were not turning out gold medal performances. Hoy's nerves or rather, lack of self belief from childhood days would get the better of him.

The sports physcologist was employed. Basically, he got Hoy to 'box' his fears and unleash the chimp. something like that.

Quite literally, the rest is history.

A number of our best athletes at the 2012 games had sports physcologists. Football should be no different. It's amundantly clear, this made a huge change to us from Wigan games onwards.

And anyone who thinks this is a load of bull should think again. We've used similar tactics at our work and have had resounding success.

2:59 baby!

"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 09:07 - May 30 with 6261 viewsPommyhoop

Things have come along way since Eileen Dury

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 09:07 - May 30 with 6262 viewsflynnbo

Fairly sure we employed one under Jim Smith just before a 3-0 defeat at Liverpool. It made TV news.
Login to get fewer ads

"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 09:09 - May 30 with 6258 viewssexton

Perhaps some are better than others.
"This can't be a place where good players come to die" on 09:17 - May 30 with 6239 viewsHollowayRanger

when we did that bbc qed programme wasnt one involved with us?

also didnt holloway have one to try to calm him down

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024