Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? 22:24 - May 30 with 1679 viewssparkes12

I have emailed the box office with no reply,so thought someone on here might know the answer.
Currently have season tickets for me and my daughter,but looking to add and my wife and other daughter,what i want to know is can i renew now and add them(at the renewal price)Therefore getting the discount of 2 adult/2 kids.

Any ideas??
Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 22:40 - May 30 with 1651 viewsloftboy

I don't think you can as it is what it says "a renewal period" you will also have the problem of trying to get them next to you

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 12:27 - Jun 2 with 1453 viewsPinnerPaul

Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 22:40 - May 30 by loftboy

I don't think you can as it is what it says "a renewal period" you will also have the problem of trying to get them next to you

I would think you would have to renew and then pop down box office on day one of next phase and buy the extras whilst at the same time moving your own seat next to the new ones.

Above "Subject to availability" of course

Depends how popular renewals are but they may well only release 2nd phase ,as it were, to 2013/14 members before/if going on general sale.

We obviously only have a finite number we can sell and we always retain a number for "walk up" per match sales as well.
Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 13:23 - Jun 2 with 1370 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It is a good question and I think we would be grateful on here to see how you get on with this please.
Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 14:57 - Jun 2 with 1276 viewsN12Hoop

Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 13:23 - Jun 2 by CroydonCaptJack

It is a good question and I think we would be grateful on here to see how you get on with this please.

Went through this last season. Was put on a waiting list and then the day ticket renewals expired I was able to get an additional. I was told it was done on a first come first served basis.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 15:28 - Jun 2 with 1235 viewsBlackCrowe

Just renewed today on the phone (Ticketmaster) who advised me that our season tickets will be loaded onto last seasons cards. Which is a bit a shame as I've almost certainly chucked them.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 16:01 - Jun 2 with 1212 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 15:28 - Jun 2 by BlackCrowe

Just renewed today on the phone (Ticketmaster) who advised me that our season tickets will be loaded onto last seasons cards. Which is a bit a shame as I've almost certainly chucked them.

I'm pretty sure my eldest son has made his into a guitar pick.
Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 19:57 - Jun 2 with 1136 viewsFearless

Season tickets..can you add people at the renewal stage? on 15:28 - Jun 2 by BlackCrowe

I think you can file that with the
"You'll need to pop down to Loftus road box office to collect your Wigan away tickets"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024