Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
looks like hooper definately comming to qpr 10:24 - Jun 11 with 4393 viewsmorgantwin

looks like hooper fits the bill norwich want back there five million,hes been on the wanted list for five years when he was at scunthorpe but then he was valued at one million
if hooper come to rangers he must expect to be a second choice striker who will have to fight his way into the first team
but it seems that hooper will finally be comming to qpr aged 26

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 15:11 - Jun 11 with 1078 viewslave16

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 12:47 - Jun 11 by headhoops

Gary Hooper

Come on you super Hoopser - my arrse.

Sorry he's not that good and has dicĀ£ed us about already - reminds me of the farce that was Mike Sherron.

bring him in ... I think he would be brilliant up from with austin....

qprs austin hooper

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 16:31 - Jun 11 with 981 viewsAunt_Nelly

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 11:50 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Sauce?

Knowing Weavie...Speckled Hen.
looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 17:02 - Jun 11 with 934 viewsTacticalR

If we get relegated and Norwich go up we can sell him back to Norwich. I can't work out if it's a wonderful circulation system of clubs and players, or just a circus.

Air hostess clique

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 17:25 - Jun 11 with 902 viewsMrSheen

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 17:02 - Jun 11 by TacticalR

If we get relegated and Norwich go up we can sell him back to Norwich. I can't work out if it's a wonderful circulation system of clubs and players, or just a circus.

Football QE. All about encouraging velocity of money, innit?
looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 17:39 - Jun 11 with 881 viewsmorgantwin

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 17:25 - Jun 11 by MrSheen

well unlike the daily mail the west london observer seems to get most things correct but in my heart i cant help thinking that hoopers one and only season in the top flight he got only
8 goals so im not impressed i would rather go for a goalscorer who can hit the 20 goals a season and that is quite simply loic remy
so up his salry to 120 thousand a week and just accept that for a full international of devastational abity that is the going price

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 18:28 - Jun 11 with 847 views100percent

I'd take him. offer 3m with add ons based on staying up and goals scored. Reckon he will be paid less than we offered before, as Norwich want him off the payroll.
he's got a lot to prove after a poor season.....
looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 19:03 - Jun 11 with 812 viewsTacticalR

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 17:25 - Jun 11 by MrSheen

That's a good point. We're all complaining about the salaries of footballers without considering the role they could play in a demand-led recovery.

Air hostess clique

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 21:56 - Jun 11 with 693 viewsmorgantwin

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 19:03 - Jun 11 by TacticalR

That's a good point. We're all complaining about the salaries of footballers without considering the role they could play in a demand-led recovery.

seems like a pretty mixed bag here with a 50,50 split

Login to get fewer ads

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 22:04 - Jun 11 with 681 viewsCHUBBS

He's not worth 5 mill but he's the right age at least.
We have Austin who is quite similar in that he lacks a turn of foot.
Pacy strikers are what i want to see coming in.
The blokes destined not to come here and is probably not as good as he used to be so thats a no thanks.
looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 22:05 - Jun 11 with 676 viewsTacticalR

At least it's not van Wolfswinkel. He hasn't scored since August last year.

Air hostess clique

looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 22:22 - Jun 11 with 641 viewskomradkirk

Hooper has been coming to QPR for few years now....dodgy sat nav took him to Scotland and then East Anglia.
looks like hooper definately comming to qpr on 23:02 - Jun 11 with 583 viewsLoftusRdW12

Wouldn't be upset with this personally.

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024