Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheaters World Cup 23:34 - Jun 12 with 5148 viewstoboboly

I am sick of modern football. I'm sick of Townsend acting like he is bill shankly or Nigel clough, you know nothing about football you cnt. I'm sick of tyldesly and his verbal masturbation despite the fact that Brazil are shite and should have been beaten apart from a bent ref, I'm sick of fcking foreign cnts ruining football by deciding that being a stuntman is more important than actually playing the game, I'm tired of foreigners in charge turning a blind eye and instead spouting bollox about space and helping the poor, your creaming four billion off of this festering turd of a game you cnts. Imsick of everything to do with modern football, just fck off and leave it alone all you fcking cnts, especially the prcks that don't realise football exists out if the top six in the pl, serie a, la liga and the bundesliga, just die from a fcking haemorrhage you fcking cnts.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cheaters World Cup on 14:55 - Jun 13 with 1026 viewsQPunkR

Cheaters World Cup on 14:50 - Jun 13 by whittocksRs

To be totally honest, the ref made two crap calls, but they weren't clear cut by any standards.

Neymar has a look at his man before his (lower) arm got him in the face, so he probably did mean it, but if you've not seen that then you can't give it a red as it didn't look malicious. Neymar was lucky, but that is not bent.

The pen was soft as, but the defender puts his arm on Fred's shoulder and Fred uses that as an excuse to pretend his been pulled over. Again, very lucky, but not bent.

We've had plenty of worse refs down at Loftus Road, a certain Rob Styles for example.

Hullo Mr. Blatter!

QPR - "shit but local"

Cheaters World Cup on 15:18 - Jun 13 with 1011 viewswhittocksRs

Cheaters World Cup on 14:55 - Jun 13 by QPunkR

Hullo Mr. Blatter!

I'm announcing my candidacy for FIFA president here and now.
Cheaters World Cup on 16:28 - Jun 13 with 978 viewswillis1980

i dont think croatias goal shouldve been disallowed
brazils third came from on of their players pole axing a croation to get the ball
Cheaters World Cup on 16:37 - Jun 13 with 972 viewsYugohoop

1. Neymar should have been sent off for the elbow, he looks over and then lands one.
2. Never a pen, obvious dive
3. Neymar should have got a second yellow for a rugby tackle on Rakitic in the build up to us having a goal disallowed.
4. We had a perfectly good goal disallowed.
5. In the lead up to Brazil's 3rd goal they won possession with a foul in the centre of the park, again rugby tackle style.

Other than those small game changing moments i thought the ref was very fair.
Cheaters World Cup on 19:54 - Jun 13 with 941 viewsCHUBBS

Cheaters World Cup on 16:37 - Jun 13 by Yugohoop

1. Neymar should have been sent off for the elbow, he looks over and then lands one.
2. Never a pen, obvious dive
3. Neymar should have got a second yellow for a rugby tackle on Rakitic in the build up to us having a goal disallowed.
4. We had a perfectly good goal disallowed.
5. In the lead up to Brazil's 3rd goal they won possession with a foul in the centre of the park, again rugby tackle style.

Other than those small game changing moments i thought the ref was very fair.

I wonder what the media/Fifa reaction would have been if the decisions you've listed had gone the other way?
It seems to be acceptable that "little Croatia" can be conned into defeat without to much of a fuss!
Cheaters World Cup on 22:46 - Jun 13 with 910 viewsQPRDEL

FIFA is rotten to the core, and until Blatter is removed the World Cup can have no real credibility and any dubious decisions frowned upon.
Got to feel for Croatia, they were never going to win no matter what.
Cheaters World Cup on 15:16 - Jun 14 with 866 viewsQPunkR

Cheaters World Cup on 22:46 - Jun 13 by QPRDEL

FIFA is rotten to the core, and until Blatter is removed the World Cup can have no real credibility and any dubious decisions frowned upon.
Got to feel for Croatia, they were never going to win no matter what.

That's kinda the point though, what's the point of all the nice football before the final if it's all a foregone conclusion? I feel that most of the world don't want Brazil to win this thing now

QPR - "shit but local"

Cheaters World Cup on 19:28 - Jun 14 with 835 viewswestberksr

Cheaters World Cup on 14:05 - Jun 13 by toboboly

I am amused that someone has reported abuse on my post. People are such tvvats :)

Apparently a fat swiss bloke registered as a new member yesterday, think of him as fan!

Login to get fewer ads

Cheaters World Cup on 20:25 - Jun 14 with 819 viewsClive_Anderson

And another dodgy penalty this time to Uraguay.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024