Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin 14:59 - Jun 27 with 1706 viewsaston_hoop

1 year deal signing on Tuesday apparently

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/faurlin-agrees-new-q

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Faurlin on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 1677 viewsPinnerPaul

More good news to be negative about!
Faurlin on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 1676 viewsJAPRANGERS

and just in case a certain person thinks I'm being negative about this decision:

Great great great!
Faurlin on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 1676 viewsGloucs_R

1 year contract is a smart move. Shows loyalty but not stupid, incase he breaks down again.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Faurlin on 15:13 - Jun 27 with 1638 viewsPinnerPaul

Faurlin on 15:04 - Jun 27 by JAPRANGERS

and just in case a certain person thinks I'm being negative about this decision:

Great great great!

Faurlin on 15:22 - Jun 27 with 1601 viewsadhoc_qpr

Great stuff!

Ale earned the right to have another shot at the prem for me. May never play a single minute this season, but still the right move.

Good to hear Phillips is back too, he largely missed his shot at the prem last time with Blackpool through injury i think.
Faurlin on 15:37 - Jun 27 with 1534 viewsAntti_Heinola

Excellent news indeed.
Was really worried that day when he banged his fist on the turf that it was the last time we'd see him in a hooped shirt. Let's hope he comes back better than ever and fulfils his destiny of captaining the club.

Bare bones.

Faurlin on 15:50 - Jun 27 with 1495 viewsPommyhoop

Brilliant news.
Please add any pics of Ale signing the contract / holding up the shirt to the following quality thread.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/113748/ali-faurlin

Hopefully like Essex says, the next pic will be Ale starting at HQ in the Prem..
Great news...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Faurlin on 15:55 - Jun 27 with 1481 viewsShotKneesHoop

Pinner Paul, please note, yet again I believe this is good positive news.

Another re-signing of the old fashioned QPR "right sort" - not just a top, top, trifffick bloke who used to be playing for Spam or Spuds, who almost got onto the England short list 10 years ago.

If Millwall could take the poisoned row Z midget off our hands by Saturday - that would be a perfect week. I would be ultra positive about that.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin on 17:48 - Jun 27 with 1311 viewsMarshy

If this is true then in my opinion I think he should be made Captain. No disrespect to Clint, but we need a younger player with the armband who is likely to feature in most games. Some may feel this could be quite a gamble given his unfortunate injury record, but assuming he stays fit, Ale could be just the type of player we need to motivate and move the R's forward in the Premier League.
Faurlin on 17:50 - Jun 27 with 1307 viewsAntti_Heinola

Faurlin on 17:48 - Jun 27 by Marshy

If this is true then in my opinion I think he should be made Captain. No disrespect to Clint, but we need a younger player with the armband who is likely to feature in most games. Some may feel this could be quite a gamble given his unfortunate injury record, but assuming he stays fit, Ale could be just the type of player we need to motivate and move the R's forward in the Premier League.

Agree Marshy - more importantly, he's the glue of this squad. there are always cliques and friendship groups but it seems that all of these groups like and respect Ale. He's a deep thinker about the game too and his leadership and nous on the pitch could be very important.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024