Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring 04:24 - Jul 5 with 10417 viewstimcocking

Ffs. It really should be unbeilievable, except it isn't surprising at all!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10947561/More-than-10-politicians-o
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 4:30]
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 21:08 - Jul 6 with 2096 viewsBrixtonR

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 20:48 - Jul 6 by Brightonhoop

I wondered what Vaz's interventions today were about. First thoughts on Vaz were 'what's it got to do with him?' Turns out he was Solicitor for Richmond Council at the time, he has always denied any knowledge. With the furore in 1982 before the D Notice was applied in August 82, it beggars belief he would not have known. Makes him very suspicious in my eyes today.
The head of Social Service at Richmond was the peodo supplying children he was very quickly removed with a golden handshake after which he feld to Malta and remains. It doesn't make any sense that the Richmond Boroughs Solicitor at the time would not have been involved in drawing up contracts etc in that employees removal.
It's also alledged that Blair issued another D-Notice only ever referred to as one of his Ministers just before we went to Iraq on 'security grounds.'

Cameron seems clearly to be stalling for a Public Inquiry, why?

I reckon Disco's been spot on about Vaz from the off - fair play
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 21:31 - Jul 6 with 2070 viewsscot1963

the coleman experience is worth googling for some interesting insight into these matters
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 21:36 - Jul 6 with 2054 viewsThGrimRanger

now that paedo-hunting has become our new national sport (judging by what happened 2 weeks ago it's definitely not football) then why don't we all surround the house of commons, set fire to it and burn the lot of them. There may be a bit of collateral damage but hey if they were there prior to 1982 then there's bound to be some still in there.

did you know these guys get paid £67K a year, that's 6K more than a London tube driver, it's a disgrace, blah blah blah

TheGrimRanger

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 21:36 - Jul 6 with 2059 viewsBrixtonR

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 21:36 - Jul 6 by ThGrimRanger

now that paedo-hunting has become our new national sport (judging by what happened 2 weeks ago it's definitely not football) then why don't we all surround the house of commons, set fire to it and burn the lot of them. There may be a bit of collateral damage but hey if they were there prior to 1982 then there's bound to be some still in there.

did you know these guys get paid £67K a year, that's 6K more than a London tube driver, it's a disgrace, blah blah blah

Sounds a good plan to be quite honest.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 21:38 - Jul 6 with 2056 viewsAunt_Nelly

At some point someone caught out will squeal to save his bacon and the sht will really hit the fan.

Next in the dock is Patrick Rock..
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:09 - Jul 6 with 1999 viewsBushman

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 17:14 - Jul 6 by TheBlob

Nope.Balkans.Professional hit.

Why was Jill Dando killed?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:24 - Jul 6 with 1979 viewsTheBlob

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:09 - Jul 6 by Bushman

Why was Jill Dando killed?

Lots of conjecture about this.Plenty of meat on the bones for both arguments.Interesting to note that the assassinated Georgi Markov was a BBC correspondent,so JD not unique.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/new-jill-dando-murder-probe-3178020

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/02/24/jill-dando-serbian-assassin

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/murder-weapon-used-shoot-bbc-

Poll: So how was the season for you?

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 00:05 - Jul 7 with 1957 viewsHollowayRanger

happened here in Islington during the 80's too

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/the-civil-servant-in-the-home-offices-pie-funding-in

never understood how hodge leader of the council got away with her failings and continues to rake it in as an mp, friend of mine was in a home back them both parents killed in a car crash and he was messed up big time by pedos ,he's never been right since always in trouble with law and one heck of a short fuse ,he's full of anger and hate
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 0:09]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 07:08 - Jul 7 with 1930 viewsTearsOfaClown

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 00:05 - Jul 7 by HollowayRanger

happened here in Islington during the 80's too

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/the-civil-servant-in-the-home-offices-pie-funding-in

never understood how hodge leader of the council got away with her failings and continues to rake it in as an mp, friend of mine was in a home back them both parents killed in a car crash and he was messed up big time by pedos ,he's never been right since always in trouble with law and one heck of a short fuse ,he's full of anger and hate
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 0:09]

they get away with it because the whole structure is riddled with these rotten people . . .
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 07:21 - Jul 7 with 1925 viewsqprmick

Sexual abuse is rampant in the public schools and probably in the armed forces. These leaders of the nation were brought up on it and they send their kids to the same sort of schools.

Qprmick

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:33 - Jul 7 with 1854 viewsbob566

fair play to that dickens chap. That's the type of politician you wouldn't mind your taxes paying for a memorial statue.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 14:36 - Jul 7 with 1800 viewsTheChef

Google 'Jill Dando conspiracy' and look at the video tab.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 14:48 - Jul 7 with 1785 viewsWatfordR

Remember some time back in the 90s being in a pub in Victoria where a well known politician was quite openly stood with 2 or 3 dishevelled looking teenage boys buying them all the booze they could drink. Nothing discreet about that evening.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 18:17 - Jul 7 with 1739 viewsDiscodroid

just heard on the six o clock news that there are 7 dedicated police officers investigating these horrific 'paedo' links to mp's.

guess how many dedicated to the phone hacking 'scandal' that most people i know dont give a flying fk about.

yep you guessed it.... over 200.

politicians.

i shit 'em.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 20:00 - Jul 7 with 1691 viewsTheBlob

Thought so.They'll stump up a sacrificial lamb and nothing before a general election.What good has ever come out of these official inquiries?All it'll do is bury the truth even deeper - ain't that right Mr.Blair?

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 21:02 - Jul 7 with 1599 viewsRs_Holy

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 20:00 - Jul 7 by TheBlob

Thought so.They'll stump up a sacrificial lamb and nothing before a general election.What good has ever come out of these official inquiries?All it'll do is bury the truth even deeper - ain't that right Mr.Blair?

Most of it will be covered up IMHO... I do not trust any politician...
Who can you trust??? Top brass police? Judges? The media?
Only when paedophiles die does the truth come out!
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:23 - Jul 7 with 1514 viewsGloryHunter

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 20:48 - Jul 6 by Brightonhoop

I wondered what Vaz's interventions today were about. First thoughts on Vaz were 'what's it got to do with him?' Turns out he was Solicitor for Richmond Council at the time, he has always denied any knowledge. With the furore in 1982 before the D Notice was applied in August 82, it beggars belief he would not have known. Makes him very suspicious in my eyes today.
The head of Social Service at Richmond was the peodo supplying children he was very quickly removed with a golden handshake after which he feld to Malta and remains. It doesn't make any sense that the Richmond Boroughs Solicitor at the time would not have been involved in drawing up contracts etc in that employees removal.
It's also alledged that Blair issued another D-Notice only ever referred to as one of his Ministers just before we went to Iraq on 'security grounds.'

Cameron seems clearly to be stalling for a Public Inquiry, why?

Leon Brittan was MP for Richmond in Yorkshire. Vaz was solicitor for Richmond in west London. I think.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 08:39 - Jul 8 with 1474 viewsShotKneesHoop

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 07:08 - Jul 7 by TearsOfaClown

they get away with it because the whole structure is riddled with these rotten people . . .

Here's the structure of just some of the rotten people:

http://thefreedomagenda.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/the-mary-moss-elm-guest-house-v

Kiddy fiddlers, tax fiddlers, expense fiddlers, skirt fiddlers, violin fiddlers - no surprises with who's listed here based on what Private Eye has been inferring over the last 30 years with no-one in authority taking the allegations any further.

All together now : "I'll be a batchelor boy, and that's the way I'll stay, I'll be a batchelor boy, until my dying day" ............ "Jill, please be quiet, new balls please umpire!"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:00 - Jul 8 with 1461 viewsDiscodroid

im for a return to the old gods .

as libation to them , id put the lot to burn in a wicker man cage with the condor, griffin, ossifrage ,fowl and other ungodly creations , in the hope that salvation / atonement may yet play its forgiving hand , in this sodom and gomerrah of heathens, junkies, bullys, cu nts and thieves.

“But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, / And the glede, and the 1922 comitte , and the cryrill smith vulture after his kind, / And every raven after his kind, / And the owl, and the night hawk, and , and the dennis skinner hawk after his kind, / The little blair , and the great kitty usher, and the swan, / And the pelican, and the hazel blears eagle, and the cormorant, / And the stork, and the harman after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.the abott, and the kieth vaz after his kind”

"Animals are fine, but their acceptability is limited. A little child is even better, but not nearly as effective as the right kind of adult, a politician."

discodroid 3:14. verse 69

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:05 - Jul 8 with 1456 viewsTheBlob

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 08:39 - Jul 8 by ShotKneesHoop

Here's the structure of just some of the rotten people:

http://thefreedomagenda.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/the-mary-moss-elm-guest-house-v

Kiddy fiddlers, tax fiddlers, expense fiddlers, skirt fiddlers, violin fiddlers - no surprises with who's listed here based on what Private Eye has been inferring over the last 30 years with no-one in authority taking the allegations any further.

All together now : "I'll be a batchelor boy, and that's the way I'll stay, I'll be a batchelor boy, until my dying day" ............ "Jill, please be quiet, new balls please umpire!"

There are still one or two missing that should be nailed to a lump of wood.Too contemporary probably and also under pressure/ financial blackmail from another country.

Already.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 9:23]

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:27 - Jul 8 with 1447 viewsAunt_Nelly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/28207066

Abuse claims: Senior whip 'would help colleagues'1 hour ago

Footage has emerged of a former Conservative MP suggesting to the BBC in 1995 that party whips might not disclose certain behaviour of colleagues including that "involving small boys."

Tim Fortescue, who was a senior whip in Sir Edward Heath's government from 1970-73, claimed that MPs would "come and ask if we could help and if we could, we did"."
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:35 - Jul 8 with 1436 viewsTheBlob

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:27 - Jul 8 by Aunt_Nelly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/28207066

Abuse claims: Senior whip 'would help colleagues'1 hour ago

Footage has emerged of a former Conservative MP suggesting to the BBC in 1995 that party whips might not disclose certain behaviour of colleagues including that "involving small boys."

Tim Fortescue, who was a senior whip in Sir Edward Heath's government from 1970-73, claimed that MPs would "come and ask if we could help and if we could, we did"."

Gives new meaning to the term Three Line Whip.

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 14:43 - Jul 8 with 1394 viewsShotKneesHoop

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:35 - Jul 8 by TheBlob

Gives new meaning to the term Three Line Whip.

Ah, Sir Edward Heath.

Now we know why he called his boat "Morning Cloud." After "Nightmare at Elm House", so they allege.

Another "Bachelor Boy".

This will turn of to be the biggest can of worms, since worms were invented.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 14:44]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 15:02 - Jul 8 with 1374 viewsAunt_Nelly

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 14:43 - Jul 8 by ShotKneesHoop

Ah, Sir Edward Heath.

Now we know why he called his boat "Morning Cloud." After "Nightmare at Elm House", so they allege.

Another "Bachelor Boy".

"This will turn of to be the biggest can of worms, since worms were invented. "

Hopefully but I wouldn't hold my breath. The government have already closed ranks and Theresa May stalled for 18 months so any results of the inquiry will be in after the general election.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 15:03 - Jul 8 with 1373 viewsRs_Holy

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 14:43 - Jul 8 by ShotKneesHoop

Ah, Sir Edward Heath.

Another "Bachelor Boy".

"This will turn out to be the biggest can of worms, since worms were invented"....

... I'm not holding my breath
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024