Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring 04:24 - Jul 5 with 10415 viewstimcocking

Ffs. It really should be unbeilievable, except it isn't surprising at all!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10947561/More-than-10-politicians-o
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 4:30]
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 15:44 - Jul 8 with 2318 viewsTheBlob

Well now,what jolly little false flag event can we dream up to take the punters' minds off things?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 16:33 - Jul 8 with 2275 viewsBklynRanger

I just watched the Permanent Secretary explaining things to Vazman and friends. He was doing fine till he had to admit that he'd never even read the names of the 114 files. I'm all for not second guessing people doing their jobs (in this case the investigation) but that seems pretty pathetic.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 16:42 - Jul 8 with 2257 viewsHayesender

Have a look at Bill Moloney on YouTube.

Brave man

Poll: Shamima Beghum

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 16:42 - Jul 8 with 2256 viewsBrianMcCarthy

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 15:44 - Jul 8 by TheBlob

Well now,what jolly little false flag event can we dream up to take the punters' minds off things?

I smelll a little Royal Scandal in the air. Something that'll keep the plebs distracted.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:00 - Jul 8 with 2170 viewshoopstilidie

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 16:42 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

I smelll a little Royal Scandal in the air. Something that'll keep the plebs distracted.

What another one?

http://netteandme.blogspot.se/2014/07/princess-diana-jill-dando-pervs-at.html

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:11 - Jul 8 with 2165 viewskysersosaqpr

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:00 - Jul 8 by hoopstilidie

What another one?

As I said earIier in this thread (deleted?!) the royals may be involved - hence the level of cover up.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:16 - Jul 8 with 2157 viewsClive_Anderson

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:11 - Jul 8 by kysersosaqpr

As I said earIier in this thread (deleted?!) the royals may be involved - hence the level of cover up.

And I thought they were bad nicking our kit.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:12 - Jul 8 with 2126 viewsCanadaRanger

Years back I met a Vicar over here who claimed something similar was going on in Vancouver involving children from one of the local First Nations. He went public with the story. Not enough proof as far as I could see but someone cut his car brake lines.
Login to get fewer ads

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:19 - Jul 8 with 2109 viewsGloryHunter

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 14:43 - Jul 8 by ShotKneesHoop

Ah, Sir Edward Heath.

Now we know why he called his boat "Morning Cloud." After "Nightmare at Elm House", so they allege.

Another "Bachelor Boy".

This will turn of to be the biggest can of worms, since worms were invented.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 14:44]

You mean since cans were invented, surely? You can't have a can of worms without the can.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:23 - Jul 8 with 2105 viewsTheBlob

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:11 - Jul 8 by kysersosaqpr

Camilla was always a wrong 'un.

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:30 - Jul 8 with 2102 viewsMrSheen

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:00 - Jul 8 by hoopstilidie

What another one?

What a load of old shyte. Invent what Dando and Diana were up to and there's a motive. We've already got a perp. Join the dots and away we go.

Seriously, if you can't tell the difference between "it's not impossible" and "it's highly likely" then I've got a rock to sell you that's highly likely to be the biggest diamond ever found.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 23:47]
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 06:10 - Jul 9 with 2037 viewstimcocking

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 16:42 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Probably easier to fake a suicide bomber in London, that should do it...
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 07:32 - Jul 9 with 2003 viewsHayesender

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 23:12 - Jul 8 by CanadaRanger

Years back I met a Vicar over here who claimed something similar was going on in Vancouver involving children from one of the local First Nations. He went public with the story. Not enough proof as far as I could see but someone cut his car brake lines.

Is this the Canadian children from a home who met the Queen and Prince Phillip, only to never be seen again?

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 09:35 - Jul 9 with 1972 viewsTheBlob

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 06:10 - Jul 9 by timcocking

Probably easier to fake a suicide bomber in London, that should do it...

Well the overcooked celeb "tax evasion" story might keep the kiddie fiddlers off the front pages.
For starters.

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 10:45 - Jul 9 with 1948 viewsRs_Holy

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 07:32 - Jul 9 by Hayesender

Is this the Canadian children from a home who met the Queen and Prince Phillip, only to never be seen again?

I went to Canada on company business circa 2000 and was amazed at the quantity of missing children posters that they had at the airport... It was very disturbing.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 18:05 - Jul 9 with 1878 viewsscot1963

How can you appoint someone to investigate this when her brother was involved with the government of that time and who had his knuckles rapped for trying to keep person/persons of interest from being named. There is no way that she can be impartial even with the best will in the world
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 19:01 - Jul 9 with 1848 viewsAunt_Nelly

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 18:05 - Jul 9 by scot1963

How can you appoint someone to investigate this when her brother was involved with the government of that time and who had his knuckles rapped for trying to keep person/persons of interest from being named. There is no way that she can be impartial even with the best will in the world

If you and/or your mates were on the list she'd be the ideal choice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28225043

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 19:30 - Jul 9 with 1833 viewsscot1963

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 19:01 - Jul 9 by Aunt_Nelly

If you and/or your mates were on the list she'd be the ideal choice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28225043

exactly, they must think we are all idiots
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 22:25 - Jul 9 with 1781 viewsHayesender

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 19:30 - Jul 9 by scot1963

exactly, they must think we are all idiots

And they'd be right. Soon x factor will be on again to take all the nasty stuff off the front pages

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 00:54 - Jul 10 with 1743 viewsBrightonhoop

She is evil personified. See her record in Family Law that saw childrens homes over flowing for the kiddie fiddlers. If there was any doubt this goes to the very top all doubt is gone. Mountbattens protege. Let's hope the human race can evolve to a better place than the one we were all born into. Personally I would drown the lot in the Thames and deny any budget for rope.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 03:17 - Jul 10 with 1733 viewsCanadaRanger

More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 07:32 - Jul 9 by Hayesender

No. Look up Rev. Kevin Annett on Google if interested. Back in the '90's he did some really good stuff to help 15 victims of a residential school get justice through the Courts. One person convicted and sent to prison for a long time as a result. His more recent stuff has not been proven in Court and may not be reliable.
More than 40 MPs said to have been involved in or aware of paedopile ring on 11:24 - Jul 10 with 1667 viewsTGRRRSSS

I see the tax evasion of the celebrities (mostly footballers pop stars etc) has "suddenly" flared up again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024