Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeff signs. 22:46 - Jul 6 with 23053 viewsItchySphincter

Looks like we're having another good go at staying in this league.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2014 22:47]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jeff signs. on 17:18 - Jul 7 with 2623 viewsOldjack

Jeff signs. on 17:08 - Jul 7 by C_jack

He doesn't have a great record in assists, Alan.

Only because the strike force ain't up too much

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jeff signs. on 17:20 - Jul 7 with 2595 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jeff signs. on 17:18 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

Only because the strike force ain't up too much

Clutching at straws now.

So only wingers who play with world class strikers are capable of getting a good number of assists?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jeff signs. on 17:30 - Jul 7 with 2542 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff signs. on 15:47 - Jul 7 by Oldjack

9 MINS OF DRIBBLES i like this guy

I imagine he'd take quite a few PL full backs apart. Impressed. Bony will thrive even more with that kind of service and I like the fact that he takes players on and can run at pace at defenders with good ball control. 4 million is quite a low risk investment, too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeff signs. on 17:36 - Jul 7 with 2493 viewswaynekerr55

Jeff signs. on 15:55 - Jul 7 by WarwickHunt

How long do you dribble for before someone wipes it up?

DaiLew loves you Mr Hunt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeff signs. on 18:22 - Jul 7 with 2348 viewsteenspirit1009

Hey everyone. My name is Christian I am ecuadorian. It seems like Jefferson is going to Play for Swamsea this season and I am hoping he gets an opportunity to show his skills in this club.

He is a player who can take on any defender in this World. You can see games against Real Madrid and Argentina and he raped the defenders on this team. Unfortunately, his biggest strength is at the same time his weakness. He knows he is a good at it so he tend to over dribble. he is not happy with dribbling a player once he want to go back and dribble the same place 2 or 3 times and ends up losing the ball which gets frustrated for fans and he gets tired quicker and most coaches end up subbing him after 60 or 70 min.

I believe if he can find a coach that would talk to him and make him understand he should dribble and then pass or shoot it would totally make a big difference.

The reason why he is only 4 millions is because he has only 6 months of contract he did not want to renew with his team because he wanted to go play in Europe.
Jeff signs. on 18:26 - Jul 7 with 2316 viewsDrizzy

Jeff signs. on 18:22 - Jul 7 by teenspirit1009

Hey everyone. My name is Christian I am ecuadorian. It seems like Jefferson is going to Play for Swamsea this season and I am hoping he gets an opportunity to show his skills in this club.

He is a player who can take on any defender in this World. You can see games against Real Madrid and Argentina and he raped the defenders on this team. Unfortunately, his biggest strength is at the same time his weakness. He knows he is a good at it so he tend to over dribble. he is not happy with dribbling a player once he want to go back and dribble the same place 2 or 3 times and ends up losing the ball which gets frustrated for fans and he gets tired quicker and most coaches end up subbing him after 60 or 70 min.

I believe if he can find a coach that would talk to him and make him understand he should dribble and then pass or shoot it would totally make a big difference.

The reason why he is only 4 millions is because he has only 6 months of contract he did not want to renew with his team because he wanted to go play in Europe.

Thanks for that, mate. Ignore the likes of C_jack spouting a load of bile about a topic they know nothing about.

Looking forward to seeing him in a Swans shirt.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jeff signs. on 18:27 - Jul 7 with 2319 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Thank you very much for that post Christian. Welcome to the insane world that is "planet swans".
You're English is superb too!

Jeff signs. on 18:28 - Jul 7 with 2292 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So we're paying £4m for a guy in the Mexican league with 6 months remaining on his contract? Hmm.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeff signs. on 18:31 - Jul 7 with 2287 viewsC_jack

Jeff signs. on 18:28 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So we're paying £4m for a guy in the Mexican league with 6 months remaining on his contract? Hmm.

He can dribble into any part of the pitch he wants.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Jeff signs. on 18:33 - Jul 7 with 2264 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeff signs. on 18:27 - Jul 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Thank you very much for that post Christian. Welcome to the insane world that is "planet swans".

Jeff signs. on 18:34 - Jul 7 with 2246 viewsDrizzy

Thick tw*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jeff signs. on 18:35 - Jul 7 with 2249 viewsmax936

I agree Brynny, it sounds very encouraging, defo upgrade on Lamah anyway, I've seen very little of him though, apart from the vid on here.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jeff signs. on 18:36 - Jul 7 with 2247 viewsOldjack

Quote ; He knows he is a good at it so he tend to over dribble. he is not happy with dribbling a player once he want to go back and dribble the same place 2 or 3 times and ends up losing the ball which gets frustrated for fans

Now we've already got one of those

Quote :He is a player who can take on any defender in this World. You can see games against Real Madrid and Argentina and he raped the defenders on this team

we haven't got one of theses though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jeff signs. on 18:59 - Jul 7 with 2169 viewsRuDeMan1970

"YOU'RE English is superb too!"...Mate, with all due respect, the irony of this post made me laugh out loud. No offence meant.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Jeff signs. on 19:05 - Jul 7 with 2142 viewsJackoBoostardo

Irony at its very best....

Anyway - Thanks for the post Christian! Appreciate you letting us know!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Jeff signs. on 19:09 - Jul 7 with 2124 viewsDrizzle

"You can see games against Real Madrid and Argentina and he raped the defenders on this team."

How long until Operation Ewe-tree knocks on his door? Its bad enough having players at the ACN.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:10]
Jeff signs. on 20:07 - Jul 7 with 1989 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff signs. on 18:59 - Jul 7 by RuDeMan1970

"YOU'RE English is superb too!"...Mate, with all due respect, the irony of this post made me laugh out loud. No offence meant.

Oh f*ck !!!!!
I'm usually pretty good with spelling and gramerrr lol

Jeff signs. on 20:10 - Jul 7 with 1955 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff signs. on 19:09 - Jul 7 by Drizzle

"You can see games against Real Madrid and Argentina and he raped the defenders on this team."

How long until Operation Ewe-tree knocks on his door? Its bad enough having players at the ACN.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:10]

Jeff signs. on 20:24 - Jul 7 with 1888 viewsEilian

Hows about this then?

Looks just the job to me?
Jeff signs. on 20:31 - Jul 7 with 1857 viewsEilian

Here he is against England. Maybe a better taste of the opposition we will face in the prem. 442 two banks of four etc

Jeff signs. on 20:37 - Jul 7 with 1828 viewsnyc_swans

i'd imagine jeff on left wing and routledge out wide right would cause all kinds of headaches for defenses. the lack of end product from both would really be alleviated by signing someone like gylfi to send in crosses.
Jeff signs. on 20:39 - Jul 7 with 1804 viewsNeath_Jack

Jeff signs. on 20:31 - Jul 7 by Eilian

Here he is against England. Maybe a better taste of the opposition we will face in the prem. 442 two banks of four etc

F*ck me, he's like an Olympic sprinter. Unfortunately, he plays like one in that clip.

He play like that down here and he'll be slaughtered on here.

Saying that, he runs around like f*ck, so he'll probably be universally loved.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jeff signs. on 21:20 - Jul 7 with 1687 viewsblaine_scfc

Jeff signs. on 20:39 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

F*ck me, he's like an Olympic sprinter. Unfortunately, he plays like one in that clip.

He play like that down here and he'll be slaughtered on here.

Saying that, he runs around like f*ck, so he'll probably be universally loved.

Couldn't pass water in the first half. Give them the run about second half though. Think he will be a quality signing personally.
Jeff signs. on 21:57 - Jul 7 with 1583 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jeff signs. on 20:31 - Jul 7 by Eilian

He looks absolutely woeful in that video. I'm concerned.

Jeff signs. on 22:18 - Jul 7 with 1517 viewsEilian

Jeff signs. on 21:57 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He looks absolutely woeful in that video. I'm concerned.

Ye not exactly tearing the defence apart! but you can see from the Madrid video how he could be very useful asset to a Swansea team. Sure there are areas to iron out. But then name a Swans player who doesn't have any short comings! at 4M i think he is easily worth a punt. He has the ability to beat top level full backs by himself. Not many player can do that in the prem. He definitely needs to learn to hold on to the ball a lot more. Thats fore sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024