Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loic and Adel Contracts 15:48 - Aug 5 with 4593 viewsolderR

No chance of lowering the wage bill here then.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-hold-talks-loic-remy-39
Loic and Adel Contracts on 15:49 - Aug 5 with 4576 viewsHAYESBOY

Hmmm.........Mirror?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Loic and Adel Contracts on 15:55 - Aug 5 with 4505 viewsBklynRanger

There was a story last week (not from anywhere that reliable I didn't think) that Remy is on 35k and we were prepared to double it to 70k. I thought he was on more than 35k in the first place but who really knows around here any more?

I'd guess if these talks are happening then they would look to throw Remy a bit more money and get the release clause increased beyond what it currently is.

And for Adel I'd guess it's more of a case of seeing if he's ready and willing to be part of things before any decent replacement gets bought. The general rumour seems to be that Adel is already on a nice wedge and I don't see HR etc looking to give him even more money (hopefully).
Loic and Adel Contracts on 15:57 - Aug 5 with 4500 viewsblacky200

Not a single quote. Take that with a very large pinch of salt. Can't really see arry boy trying to convince Adel to stay
Loic and Adel Contracts on 16:51 - Aug 5 with 4303 viewsCFW

Loic and Adel Contracts on 15:57 - Aug 5 by blacky200

Not a single quote. Take that with a very large pinch of salt. Can't really see arry boy trying to convince Adel to stay

Would tend to agree but did see Bond with his arm round Adel deep in conversation with him in Dublin - if he was on the exit train why would he bother?
Loic and Adel Contracts on 16:57 - Aug 5 with 4265 viewsadhoc_qpr

Evening Standard also saying we are looking to keep Remy on a new deal (no mention of Adel).

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-transfer-news-loic-remy-to-be-offer

Another rag obviously, but i can't see why we wouldn't at least try to keep Remy seeing as he's better than anyone else we'd conceivably get to join on our budget.
Loic and Adel Contracts on 17:11 - Aug 5 with 4180 viewsDANRANGER

Saw a new offer for Remy coming a mile off. Not so sure Adel as no-one wants to buy him anyway.
Loic and Adel Contracts on 17:22 - Aug 5 with 4124 viewsCFW

Loic and Adel Contracts on 17:11 - Aug 5 by DANRANGER

Saw a new offer for Remy coming a mile off. Not so sure Adel as no-one wants to buy him anyway.

Been going that way for a few days - have to say never thought he would play for us again. In some respects it might suit both sides. Not sure who would buy him at the moment for what we would want for him or even if they did would they pay his salary?

This way we keep a proven goalscorer (at this level), no transfer fee and know exactly what we are getting. Only thing is make sure he plays for us for the compete season and no transfer in January. If we go down then fair enough he can go.

Adel is different as although Remy has baggage it is no where near as much as him. Cannot see any premier league club wanting to buy him and oversees teams are not exactly knocking down our door. Either get him fit and play him or simply let him rot in the reserves.
Loic and Adel Contracts on 18:21 - Aug 5 with 3992 viewsdubaistu

Loic and Adel Contracts on 17:22 - Aug 5 by CFW

Been going that way for a few days - have to say never thought he would play for us again. In some respects it might suit both sides. Not sure who would buy him at the moment for what we would want for him or even if they did would they pay his salary?

This way we keep a proven goalscorer (at this level), no transfer fee and know exactly what we are getting. Only thing is make sure he plays for us for the compete season and no transfer in January. If we go down then fair enough he can go.

Adel is different as although Remy has baggage it is no where near as much as him. Cannot see any premier league club wanting to buy him and oversees teams are not exactly knocking down our door. Either get him fit and play him or simply let him rot in the reserves.

Did Milan offer £3m and we wanted £5?

Say he's on circa 60k pw, that's a cool £3m a year which he'll bank at the end of this year and his final year contract. In asset terms, he is negative equity to the business and doesn't want to play, get fit etc

He won't get another contract here so why we are not snapping Milan's hands off I don't know. He ain't worth anything in 12 months time to QPR anyway.

And then there's the 30 or 40% the lids take from any transfer fee.

Get rid, move on and smoke your shisha in someone else's yard
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024