Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sigthorsson Back On 10:47 - Aug 12 with 8659 viewsMaggsinho

Looks like he's finally on his way...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-move-closer-to-sigthorsson-signing21211
Sigthorsson Back On on 17:35 - Aug 12 with 1740 viewsMatch82

Sigthorsson Back On on 17:28 - Aug 12 by Gloucs_R

Err, if your employers was one of the best companies in Europe and their was risk attached to moving to their competitor, then yes....I would walk away if the money wasn't right.

Not if you weren't happy on your current wage and specifically wanted to move for more money. Like everything, it's a trade-off between the risk (as you say) and the additional money - Rangers are (almost certainly) offering him more than he is on now, he has to decide whether that's enough to offset the risk.

If he's prepared to walk away, fine. But assuming that he wants this move, I'd argue he has more to lose than Rangers do by not agreeing terms. So I don't think it's set in stone that it's Rangers who have caved on demands.
Sigthorsson Back On on 17:44 - Aug 12 with 1696 viewssaxbend

Sigthorsson Back On on 12:07 - Aug 12 by adhoc_qpr

His agent said last week that they weren't engaged in active negotiations with QPR.

So if that report is true, it looks like we've resurrected this maybe due to Remy leaving or maybe because we've failed to land other targets.

Either way, i think he's an interesting player who could be a good fit if signed and i'm reassured by the fact we've been scouting him for at least 6 months too.

To me it looks like a journo has resurrected this due to some other journo speculating about Rémy. Any basis in truth is undeterminable at present.
Sigthorsson Back On on 17:49 - Aug 12 with 1674 viewsbarbicanranger

Sigthorsson Back On on 17:44 - Aug 12 by saxbend

To me it looks like a journo has resurrected this due to some other journo speculating about Rémy. Any basis in truth is undeterminable at present.

That would be unusual of West London Sport though...
Sigthorsson Back On on 19:51 - Aug 12 with 1545 viewsWokingR

I'm not believing anything until I've heard it from Connell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024