Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corners 19:07 - Aug 16 with 2146 viewsolderR

I think I read somewhere we conceded 11 goals from corners last year.

Good to see two new C.B.s haven't stopped us making an early start on beating that number.

Corners on 19:21 - Aug 16 with 2119 viewsbosh67

Much as I thought Barton played well we clearly have some brain block in terms of corners. They are truly woeful. We might as well kick them back to Green.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Corners on 22:06 - Aug 16 with 1991 viewsbaz_qpr

Looking forward to seeing it again I did not think we set up right too busy arguing about the corner, however we looked suspect from set pieces and I think part of that is down to Green
Corners on 23:17 - Aug 16 with 1944 viewsTacticalR

Our corners weren't good. Either they were too low and hit the first defender, or they were inswingers that went straight into the hands of the keeper.

Air hostess clique

Corners on 00:10 - Aug 17 with 1906 viewskysersosaqpr

Corners on 23:17 - Aug 16 by TacticalR

Our corners weren't good. Either they were too low and hit the first defender, or they were inswingers that went straight into the hands of the keeper.

Let's have someone else apart from Barton. Ok makes him feel fab, but cummmmooooonnn beat the first defender

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024