Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else miss kick off 09:35 - Aug 24 with 12904 viewsDyfnant

I was turned away at turnstile 28 yesterday at 1452 as my ticket had 'already been used'
Proceeded to the ticket office where around 200 others were queuing with similar issues. Got to the front around 1520 and was issued a new card, went to my designated turnstiles and found them all closed. Walked around to the north stand (nearest by this stage) card failed as before and a steward was called. Arrived 5 minutes later and told 1 turnstile will be open on the East, found turnstile, card rejected again.
Back to ticket office, no queue thankfully. Bloke recognised me , took card around the side and handed it back saying it'll work now. Told him I want someone to go with me and someone came from the back to show me the card working on his scanner. Did eventually scan, actually got into the concourse at 1537.
I've no issue with any of the staff involved, they were all great and apologetic when it's clearly not their fault, however someone there is responsible. Is it Huw Cooze? or Leigh Dineen ? because if this happens to me again next week I want whoever it is out there with me.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Anyone else miss kick off on 20:26 - Aug 25 with 883 viewsjacksinceever

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:48 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

It's obviously the East.. it holds the most season ticket holders..

It holds the most p**sheads as well
Anyone else miss kick off on 22:14 - Aug 25 with 844 viewsScoobyWho

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:12 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Are you referring to the comment about Away support?

He is definitely on about people leaving the game early.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Anyone else miss kick off on 10:51 - Aug 26 with 759 viewsWinchWenJack

Anyone else miss kick off on 19:45 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

I'd like to see a further breakdown to see in which stand the most ticketing indiscretions were.

I would have thought they'll have names etc, for all the failed attempts

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024