Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The QPR curse 10:48 - Aug 29 with 23268 viewsBluce_Ree

"I'm quite seriously thinking there's a curse on this club." - TheBlob (on the Faurlin thread).

Let's have a look.

We are the only team to get a billionaire investor and still be rubbish.

Whenever we get supposedly good players, they end up being ridiculously average.

Jamie Cureton is my favourite example.

Apps/(Goals)

1996—2000 Bristol Rovers 168 (68)
2000—2003 Reading 108 (50)
2003—2004 Busan I'Park 21 (4)
2004—2005 Queens Park Rangers 43 (6)

When a young player gets poached by a bigger club it rarely ever works out for them. Sterling goes to Liverpool and ends up being the first foetus to play for England in the World Cup and is brilliant. I bet if he played for us still he'd be shit now. We'd find a way.

Faurlin. Genuinely nice guy and the only 'classy' midfielder we've had in a while who actually seems to care and be any good. Three ACLs in three years. F*ck.

Chelsea. Our biggest rivals. They get a billionaire investor. They then win everything including the Champions League. They then go on to have the worst ever go at defending the trophy and end up in the Europa League and still manage to f*cking win that as well. Will probably win the league this year too.

End up with the peoples' choice for England manager and get relegated. Admittedly he's got us back up by the skin of Bobby Zamora's teeth but even so.

End up with a terrible manager (Hughes) who then goes onto Stoke and makes them better.

Shaun Wright-Phillips. He's played for England so many times and is literally unable to play football when you put him in a QPR shirt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The QPR curse on 08:41 - Oct 27 with 2630 viewsDorse

Even Harry Redknapp feels sorry for us. We must be fcuked if we have moved his shrivelled, oily black heart to some sort of compassionate response.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The QPR curse on 09:08 - Oct 27 with 2598 viewsShotKneesHoop

The QPR curse on 08:41 - Oct 27 by Dorse

Even Harry Redknapp feels sorry for us. We must be fcuked if we have moved his shrivelled, oily black heart to some sort of compassionate response.

Its a covering arse job - full of lies and half truths as per norm - he doesn't give a toss and never has.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The QPR curse on 09:32 - Oct 27 with 2590 viewshopphoops

Do we actually have a black stadium cat at the moment, a real one? If not it's an obvious gap in Les and Lee's risk management strategy.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The QPR curse on 23:59 - Oct 27 with 2413 viewsWindsorHoopMan

In the past 14 years we've been to the national stadium on two occasions (Wembley was shut when we went to Cardiff) been promoted on 3 occasions, once as champions and once by winning the playoffs at Wembley. There's not too many clubs that can say that they have done that. We've had more success than many
The QPR curse on 00:31 - Oct 28 with 2393 viewsPunteR

The QPR curse on 23:59 - Oct 27 by WindsorHoopMan

In the past 14 years we've been to the national stadium on two occasions (Wembley was shut when we went to Cardiff) been promoted on 3 occasions, once as champions and once by winning the playoffs at Wembley. There's not too many clubs that can say that they have done that. We've had more success than many

Football's cursed.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The QPR curse on 00:47 - Oct 28 with 2387 viewsBluce_Ree

The QPR curse on 23:59 - Oct 27 by WindsorHoopMan

We get promoted at Wembley, yes. And what happens the next season? We finish bottom. Who finishes as Champions? Fking Chelsea. Curse.

The QPR curse on 17:01 - Jan 6 with 2210 viewsBluce_Ree

FA Cup third round. Everyone's favourite day of the season.

Except when you're cursed to relive this shit every time. It's like we're Bill Murray in Groundhog Day but there's no Andie MacDowell to shag. The only thing getting dicked is QPR.

Worst FA Cup side ever. And, in the words of Windows from The Thing, it's gonna get a hell of a lot worse before it gets any better!

The QPR curse on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 2159 viewsDorse

The QPR curse on 17:01 - Jan 6 by Bluce_Ree

FA Cup third round. Everyone's favourite day of the season.

Except when you're cursed to relive this shit every time. It's like we're Bill Murray in Groundhog Day but there's no Andie MacDowell to shag. The only thing getting dicked is QPR.

Worst FA Cup side ever. And, in the words of Windows from The Thing, it's gonna get a hell of a lot worse before it gets any better!

Who are you kidding? It never gets any better.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

The QPR curse on 20:27 - Aug 18 with 1834 viewsBluce_Ree

[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 20:28]

The QPR curse on 20:34 - Aug 18 with 1809 viewsDejR_vu

On the bright side Ingram looks more Rob Green than Rob Green.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The QPR curse on 20:38 - Aug 18 with 1786 viewsBluce_Ree

The QPR curse on 20:34 - Aug 18 by DejR_vu

On the bright side Ingram looks more Rob Green than Rob Green.

Rob Green, like football generally, is fking dead to me now.

The QPR curse on 08:42 - Aug 19 with 1645 viewsHoops1975

Happier Times

At least we had hope back then .....
The QPR curse on 09:19 - Aug 19 with 1594 viewsdavman

The QPR curse on 08:42 - Aug 19 by Hoops1975

Happier Times

Great video.

The music on that is spot on - fantastically depressing, really captures the mood of today whilst reminding me what 8 year old me fell in love with as far as football is concerned.

Money has ruined EVERYTHING about football for me.

So, so sad...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The QPR curse on 09:30 - Aug 19 with 1576 viewsBluce_Ree

The QPR curse on 08:42 - Aug 19 by Hoops1975

Happier Times

Fking hell. Even a video that I thought was going to cheer me up ends up looking and sounding like a trailer for a horror movie. Which I guess in some ways it is.

The QPR curse on 09:31 - Aug 19 with 1576 viewsLancsR

Lee Hoos was at Leicester, Southampton and Burnley before coming to us, all those clubs are now established PL teams. We're cursed.
The QPR curse on 09:55 - Aug 19 with 1543 viewsTGRRRSSS

The only person ever not cursed by the QPR curse and managed to do with us what he's managed everywhere else (since the Gregory Gypsy curse you'd think) is surely Warnock?

Even Wembley success came with a price to pay.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024