Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread. 14:26 - Sep 6 with 14904 views442Dale

Logan, Rafferty, Eastham, O'Connell, Tanser, Allen, Hery, Dawson, Vincenti, Done, Henderson

Henderson for Fenelon.
Tanser keeps Kennedy out.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread. on 17:49 - Sep 6 with 2518 viewsYouTubeDale

Match thread. on 17:47 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

Has he been receiving abuse at games, I honestly haven't heard that.

Yes, most notably at Chesterfield.

A disgrace.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Match thread. on 18:01 - Sep 6 with 2431 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread. on 17:49 - Sep 6 by YouTubeDale

A disgrace.

Bloody hell, that was only his first game. To be fair most of them played crap at Chesterfield, it wasn't just Andrew. I don't even expect Andrew to score many goals (bonus if he does), think his strength is in his hold up play and physical presence.
Match thread. on 18:01 - Sep 6 with 2424 viewsSuddenLad

A disgrace.

On here as well. Pathetic.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match thread. on 18:05 - Sep 6 with 2401 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread. on 18:01 - Sep 6 by SuddenLad

On here as well. Pathetic.

What did you think of the abuse Donnelly got on the forum?
Match thread. on 18:31 - Sep 6 with 2246 viewsnordenblue

Match thread. on 18:05 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

Justified
Match thread. on 18:40 - Sep 6 with 2184 viewspnc4eva1

A disgrace.

The abuse he received at Chesterfield was totally unjustified. He didn't play well but was left up front on his own with little support from midfield.

The comments included "F**k off andrew get out of our club you c**t" before the game had even finished.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Match thread. on 18:57 - Sep 6 with 2058 viewsSuddenLad

Match thread. on 18:05 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

Criticism of his performance is one thing, some of the abuse was not acceptable.

Match thread. on 19:01 - Sep 6 with 2039 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread. on 18:40 - Sep 6 by pnc4eva1

The abuse he received at Chesterfield was totally unjustified. He didn't play well but was left up front on his own with little support from midfield.

The comments included "F**k off andrew get out of our club you c**t" before the game had even finished.

I went before the end but thats ridiculous. Hilly is great at recruitment but when it comes to the forwards and their development I wonder how much involvement Tony Ellis is given

When I was younger Ellis was the ultimate striker in the lower divisions, somebody who the opposition and their fans always feared. I watched him and it wasn't just his finishing, he killed teams with his movement and first touch, having him in the coaching set up must surely improve the forwards.

Tony Ellis was a class act when it came to playing up front.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2014 19:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread. on 19:35 - Sep 6 with 1868 viewslove_the_dale

I was sickened to the stomach at Chesterfield to hear two people in particular - one of them wearing a Rochdale shirt (!) - shouting such nasty things at him. I was embarrassed to be near them. Like other people in the past, they are so clever (!) as to be able to reach an instantaneous opinion on a fellow human being. For people like this, it is a case of, if we are losing, someone has to be picked upon as a scapegoat. Calvin played as well as anyone else on the team that day, if not better, but we were up against a very good team and 1 - 2 was a fair reflection.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2014 20:01]
Match thread. on 19:49 - Sep 6 with 1807 viewsRalphs12

Yeah he has, hopefully people will have a little more faith now.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2014 19:51]
Match thread. on 20:00 - Sep 6 with 1769 viewsColDale

Just seen the goals. Was Raff who crossed for the 4th not Done.
Match thread. on 20:05 - Sep 6 with 1739 viewsTTNYear

Match thread. on 18:57 - Sep 6 by SuddenLad

Criticism of his performance is one thing, some of the abuse was not acceptable.

FANNIES

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Match thread. on 20:21 - Sep 6 with 1663 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread. on 19:35 - Sep 6 by love_the_dale

I was sickened to the stomach at Chesterfield to hear two people in particular - one of them wearing a Rochdale shirt (!) - shouting such nasty things at him. I was embarrassed to be near them. Like other people in the past, they are so clever (!) as to be able to reach an instantaneous opinion on a fellow human being. For people like this, it is a case of, if we are losing, someone has to be picked upon as a scapegoat. Calvin played as well as anyone else on the team that day, if not better, but we were up against a very good team and 1 - 2 was a fair reflection.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2014 20:01]

It could have been 3-0 at half time to be fair, lets have it right. That's history now though, from what i have witnessed its our only poor performance to date, coupled with Chesterfield playing well.. We could have easily picked a point up against Peterborough and Bradford.
Match thread. on 20:30 - Sep 6 with 1626 viewsSuddenLad

Match thread. on 20:21 - Sep 6 by TalkingSutty

It could have been 3-0 at half time to be fair, lets have it right. That's history now though, from what i have witnessed its our only poor performance to date, coupled with Chesterfield playing well.. We could have easily picked a point up against Peterborough and Bradford.

And if it weren't for Frank Fielding we'd have all 3 points against Bristol City.

Narrow margins.

Match thread. on 20:56 - Sep 6 with 1560 viewslurker

I've not personally heard any abuse hurled at him.

I've heard a few abusing some bloke called "Andrews" though. Don't know who he is!
Match thread. on 20:59 - Sep 6 with 1539 viewsYouTubeDale

Good interview on BBC. Hilly talking again about Nial Bell who he expects to be playing for us next season from our Youth team. Again underlining that we haven't got a great deal of money, instead, we are investing TIME in our players.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28993381

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Match thread. on 21:01 - Sep 6 with 1525 viewsShun

We've now had the two highest scoring wins in League One this season (albeit joint with Preston and Barnsley who've both scored 4 in one match).
Match thread. on 22:19 - Sep 6 with 1335 viewsdownunder

Match thread. on 17:06 - Sep 6 by olympicdale

I think most fans know that there is always method in Hills "madness" Dale fans are a patient bunch, and more importantly, trust Hill to make the right decisions on everything football related, everything is done for the benefit of the club, no ridiculous talks of championship or bust, its a journey that is always meticulously planned months/years in advance.

I hope Keith Hill acknowledges the patience that Dunphy has given him, and quells his ambition for "Big Club management", to stick with us. He can do what Grady did at Crewe, and Keith has stated he admires that Club.
How many Clubs give managers enough time theses days?
Keith Hill...you are already a legend.
This past week, he has identified and sorted the teams problem (although, to be fair, I think he had identified it earlier) and the return of O'Connell is a masterstroke. No goals conceded.
A long way to go this season, but the target I would aim for is better our highest finish. I wish him and the team luck.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024