Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread 22:45 - Oct 18 with 19990 viewsPlazex

Poll: Where will we finish?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:36 - Oct 19 with 1676 viewsSpratty

Come on now swans
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:36 - Oct 19 with 1673 viewswaynekerr55

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:35 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Deserved goal. This is appalling.

For me based upon what I saw of him against Sunderland I would have gone with Fulton

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:36 - Oct 19 with 1667 viewsNOTRAC

Nothing to do with Leon.Just terrible management.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:37 - Oct 19 with 1650 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes Bony is tired, he is continually losing the ball in mid field.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:37 - Oct 19 with 1640 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's as if we're playing with 9 men. What the hell has he done?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:37 - Oct 19 with 1617 viewswaynekerr55

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:36 - Oct 19 by NOTRAC

Nothing to do with Leon.Just terrible management.

Of course it is. We've got no defensive midfielder with any sort of idea how to sit in front of the back four

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:37 - Oct 19 with 1608 viewsBLAZE

This feels so familiar. A good start which we don't take advantage of, only to disappear in the second half. Extremely disappointing
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:38 - Oct 19 with 1603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

As I said before Stoke are rubbish but we've failed once again to capitalise on a cracking start.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:39 - Oct 19 with 1522 viewsNogginthenog

Another aimless pass from our defence to midfield absolutely shocking. Bony is Shuite. Monk's clueless when it comes to subs.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:39 - Oct 19 with 1501 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

ECB will be along shortly to tell everyone I'm loving this now that my fears regarding Monk are becoming more and more obvious to see.

He hasn't got an ounce of tactical awareness/knowledge. It's incredible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:39 - Oct 19 with 1476 viewsDr_Winston

The continued second half struggles are a concern. A likely defeat today and a tough run of fixtures to come.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:40 - Oct 19 with 1448 viewsLeonisGod

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:37 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's as if we're playing with 9 men. What the hell has he done?

Simple. Reduced the numbers in the middle, so we're even more open. Stupid sub. We need 3 in the middle.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:40 - Oct 19 with 1439 viewsMorganator100

Monk seriously needs to look at his team selection. Montero has to start as he is our most potent winger.
He doesn't seem to trust the midfield youngsters to come on as subs and seems to stick with the same old routine, bring on Emnes, Montero and Gomis.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:40 - Oct 19 with 1416 viewswaynekerr55

Taylor could be today's escape goat - ball watching (if you were being hyper critical)

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:41 - Oct 19 with 1390 viewsJackInLondon

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:34 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet some still think we had an outstanding transfer window.

We're having to play a boy who'd likely struggle in League 1 in midfield. An absolute joke.

It's the likes of you that mean I don't come on here very often. Seriously, you're like a stuck record. I think everyone knows your opinion by now so why continue incessantly if you have nothing new to add?
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:41 - Oct 19 with 1365 viewsowainglyndwr

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:39 - Oct 19 by Nogginthenog

Another aimless pass from our defence to midfield absolutely shocking. Bony is Shuite. Monk's clueless when it comes to subs.

Bony would not tackle because he had just been booked.
Just throw everything at them now
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:41 - Oct 19 with 1363 viewsmonmouth

I'm a positive sort but at the moment I can find no words to defend the way we've played today after half time. Seems to me we gave a poor side the initiative and they took it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:42 - Oct 19 with 1358 viewsJohnw102

Get Ben on loan in January

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:42 - Oct 19 with 1343 viewsNOTRAC

We have gone from excellent to struggling.All because of changing the formation through terrible substitutions.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:42 - Oct 19 with 1307 viewsAl_Bundy

Adams has run the show .... no answer to him in midfield at all. Shelvey badly missed today. as others have said , no depth in central midfield
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:43 - Oct 19 with 1296 viewsMrSwerve

The sad thing is there will be quite a few posters who will be happy if we lost this. Get ready for a week of boring threads chaps.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:43 - Oct 19 with 1254 viewsSpratty

Are a concern but we are not done yet
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:44 - Oct 19 with 1243 viewsMorganator100

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:42 - Oct 19 by NOTRAC

We have gone from excellent to struggling.All because of changing the formation through terrible substitutions.

we were starting to struggle before the substitutions.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:44 - Oct 19 with 1243 viewsBournedore

Should have taken Bony off. Been poor.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 17:44 - Oct 19 with 1228 viewsbuilthjack

Bony awful today, can't hold it up front. Stoke second goal started with Bony not controlling it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024