Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
liverpool fans in lower school end 09:17 - Oct 20 with 2815 viewsdoogi55

there was a few in there nearly went off a few times .i also saw about 6 lfc fans stopped at the gate trying to get in with tickets for the school end wearing lfc shirts knob heads lol.
liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:24 - Oct 20 with 2662 viewsCheshireR

Plenty of them in the lower school end yesterday.
Five sat in front of me who all got a good soaking when Liverpool scored their first goal. Their pals above thought it would be good fun to throw the contents of a coke bottle on all below.
As far as I could see the only people hit were Liverpool fans.
Their was a scuffle behind the goal late on - but I didn't see what started it.
The people in front of me were far more discreet than I probably would have been in the circumstances - having sat with the home fans on many ocaissions - particularly in our days in the 3rd tier, when clubs like Brighton, Northampton and Bournmouth only gave us a handful of away tickets.
liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:29 - Oct 20 with 2637 viewsRickyDicky

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:24 - Oct 20 by CheshireR

Five sat in front of me who all got a good soaking when Liverpool scored their first goal. Their pals above thought it would be good fun to throw the contents of a coke bottle on all below.
The people in front of me were far more discreet than I probably would have been in the circumstances - having sat with the home fans on many ocaissions - particularly in our days in the 3rd tier, when clubs like Brighton, Northampton and Bournmouth only gave us a handful of away tickets.

Viagogo does it again !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:38 - Oct 20 with 2603 viewsGloucs_R

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:24 - Oct 20 by CheshireR

Liverpool fans jumped up when they went 2-1 up and it all got heated. Its one thing going in a home end to watch your team but being discreet.....its taking the pi55 when you wear your colours and jump up for a goal.

Could you get away with wearing hoops in the Kop? Could you feck.

Poll: Are we staying up?

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:43 - Oct 20 with 2572 viewsMedwayR

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:29 - Oct 20 by RickyDicky

Viagogo does it again !

I thought only ST holders could sell their ticket on viagogo?

I doubt anyone has a ST in the lower school end.

Poll: Who’s better?

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:47 - Oct 20 with 2556 viewsCheshireR

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:38 - Oct 20 by Gloucs_R

Liverpool fans jumped up when they went 2-1 up and it all got heated. Its one thing going in a home end to watch your team but being discreet.....its taking the pi55 when you wear your colours and jump up for a goal.

Could you get away with wearing hoops in the Kop? Could you feck.

Agreed that wearing colours is a non starter.
I assume that the stewards on the gate were preventing those in Liverpool colours entering the ground - clearly not.
The only time the five in front of me jumped up was after they were soaked from above.
liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:48 - Oct 20 with 2554 viewsBromhamR

Walking in a steward stopped a Liverpool fan wearing their red shirt and track suit top.He made him turn them inside out and then let him in looking like a tomato -unbelievable !
Still look on the bright side at least we haven't wasted millions on that scouser grabatelli !
liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:50 - Oct 20 with 2541 viewsGloucs_R

Actually thought the Liverpool fans were awful yesterday, didnt get behind their team at all.

Poll: Are we staying up?

liverpool fans in lower school end on 12:03 - Oct 20 with 2489 viewsstevec

Scousers getting into parts of a ground they shouldn't be in? Perish the thought.
Login to get fewer ads

liverpool fans in lower school end on 12:09 - Oct 20 with 2461 viewsstowmarketrange

liverpool fans in lower school end on 11:43 - Oct 20 by MedwayR

I thought only ST holders could sell their ticket on viagogo?

I doubt anyone has a ST in the lower school end.

There were lots of seats going in the school end on general sale a few weeks ago,and there is nothing to stop people buying them and selling them on viagogo straight away.
liverpool fans in lower school end on 12:27 - Oct 20 with 2394 viewsStanisgod

Sat in X block yesterday and got asked THREE time to show my card, not including the turnstile itself, once outside, once at the bottom of the stairs and again at the top of the stairs ! How the f@ck could I have got into the ground in the first place with no card !
The best thing is it's a membership card anyway so it's a total waste of time looking at it as they have no way of knowing where you should be sitting, and yet they blindly let away fans in the school home end !

Exclamation mark overload !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024