Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Clark in??? 10:26 - Oct 27 with 1472 viewsAllezBlackpool

Not inspired by that at all...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2809312/Jose-Riga-set-Blackpoo

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Lee Clark in??? on 10:28 - Oct 27 with 1468 viewsbig_bloomers

Blackpool FC RIP

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Lee Clark in??? on 10:28 - Oct 27 with 1468 viewssteve_g

Wasn't he favourite for the job when Ince went?

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Lee Clark in??? on 10:42 - Oct 27 with 1444 viewstangerinedom

Wanted him about a year ago but refused to pay compo!
Lee Clark in??? on 10:44 - Oct 27 with 1440 viewsBFC_Tim

Lee Clark in??? on 10:42 - Oct 27 by tangerinedom

Wanted him about a year ago but refused to pay compo!

Cheap option - KO can probably manipulate him. Didn't think things could get worse - they just did (that said at least Clark got out before the Blues 0-8 home defeat!!)

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Lee Clark in??? on 11:03 - Oct 27 with 1421 viewsOldSkool

So we get the sacked manager of the divisions 2nd bottom club?.
We really are the envy of the football league.
Lee Clark in??? on 11:05 - Oct 27 with 1415 viewsBFC_Tim

Lee Clark in??? on 11:03 - Oct 27 by OldSkool

So we get the sacked manager of the divisions 2nd bottom club?.
We really are the envy of the football league.

This would be a misguided and misjudged appointment if Oyston goes down this road - if anything Birmingham were worse than us this season!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Lee Clark in??? on 12:37 - Oct 27 with 1298 viewsLala

Lee Clark in??? on 11:05 - Oct 27 by BFC_Tim

This would be a misguided and misjudged appointment if Oyston goes down this road - if anything Birmingham were worse than us this season!

Not great looking at the Birmingham situation, but is apparently still respected in general football management terms.

Beggars can't be choosers though. I will back him 100 % support wise, as I would any new manager.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Lee Clark in??? on 12:49 - Oct 27 with 1288 viewsFY4MIKEH

Lee Clark in??? on 12:37 - Oct 27 by Lala

Not great looking at the Birmingham situation, but is apparently still respected in general football management terms.

Beggars can't be choosers though. I will back him 100 % support wise, as I would any new manager.

We have to back whoever we get in.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Clark in??? on 12:53 - Oct 27 with 1272 viewsCurryman

What we all have to remember, whatever happens today, there is only one man responsible for our current plight, and that man is KO. He has employed all our failed managers, he has never learnt any lessons from the failures, he is never wrong, he will bnever change and he is the man who knows all, F all in most instances.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Lee Clark in??? on 13:11 - Oct 27 with 1238 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Lee Clark in??? on 12:53 - Oct 27 by Curryman

What we all have to remember, whatever happens today, there is only one man responsible for our current plight, and that man is KO. He has employed all our failed managers, he has never learnt any lessons from the failures, he is never wrong, he will bnever change and he is the man who knows all, F all in most instances.

Just to remind everyone that there isn't a vacant - yet - but if there was one then he wouldn't be most people's idea of an inspiring appointment.

However, he had a pretty tough job at Brum, who are really strapped for cash as a result of their previous profligacy.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Lee Clark in??? on 13:40 - Oct 27 with 1188 viewsLytham_FY8

Not as tough a time as he'll have here though, we're strapped for cash due to.......?

TERRIBLE appointment, what other team in the world would appoint a man who's just been sacked from a club in the SAME position as the man STILL IN THE JOB?

F***ing shambles.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Lee Clark in??? on 13:45 - Oct 27 with 1177 viewswespens

Lee Clark in??? on 13:40 - Oct 27 by Lytham_FY8

Not as tough a time as he'll have here though, we're strapped for cash due to.......?

TERRIBLE appointment, what other team in the world would appoint a man who's just been sacked from a club in the SAME position as the man STILL IN THE JOB?

F***ing shambles.

Someone I know works at the club and reckons that KO is in Scotland today! Is this just another story that has been hyped and has no truth in it?!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Lee Clark in??? on 14:02 - Oct 27 with 1157 viewsOrioltwins

Lee Clark in??? on 13:45 - Oct 27 by wespens

Someone I know works at the club and reckons that KO is in Scotland today! Is this just another story that has been hyped and has no truth in it?!

Mentioned it to my mate who is a Huddersfield fan and despite his record there his reaction (in this order) were wide boy, drink and long ball

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Lee Clark in??? on 15:01 - Oct 27 with 1124 viewssteve_g

Lee Clark in??? on 14:02 - Oct 27 by Orioltwins

Mentioned it to my mate who is a Huddersfield fan and despite his record there his reaction (in this order) were wide boy, drink and long ball

Of course if Karl does pot Riga the one thing he has is a little bit of time with the next window coming up and you wonder if he'll be gauging reaction having potentially leaked the name of Lee Clarke? Tough to see who else is around, let alone who would come to a side with 6 points!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Lee Clark in??? on 15:28 - Oct 27 with 1108 viewsMr_Brightside

Lee Clark in??? on 15:01 - Oct 27 by steve_g

Of course if Karl does pot Riga the one thing he has is a little bit of time with the next window coming up and you wonder if he'll be gauging reaction having potentially leaked the name of Lee Clarke? Tough to see who else is around, let alone who would come to a side with 6 points!!

Seems to be a lot of conjecture and rumour flying round today

1. Has Riga gone
2. Has Clark been appointed

As far as I can see from what's coming out of the club, no for both parts of the question!!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Lee Clark in??? on 15:42 - Oct 27 with 1090 viewsLala

Lee Clark in??? on 15:28 - Oct 27 by Mr_Brightside

Seems to be a lot of conjecture and rumour flying round today

1. Has Riga gone
2. Has Clark been appointed

As far as I can see from what's coming out of the club, no for both parts of the question!!

You don't think the rumours and conjecture are abound to distract from the Belokon revelations ??? Or am I watching too many episodes of Lewis/Marple/Frost/Silent Witness/Taggart.......

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Lee Clark in??? on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 1060 viewspooljimbo

Lee Clark in??? on 13:45 - Oct 27 by wespens

KO is due to be in Scotland on a shooting trip this week, can't see the small problem of running a football club into the ground would get in the way of shooting.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Lee Clark in??? on 21:47 - Oct 27 with 970 viewsSadallover

Lee Clark in??? on 16:28 - Oct 27 by pooljimbo

KO is due to be in Scotland on a shooting trip this week, can't see the small problem of running a football club into the ground would get in the way of shooting.

Pooljimbo - that's the staggering thing about this. Who on earth sacks a manager when he's nowhere near the club or anywhere near speaking to his successor. Really does beggar belief!
Lee Clark in??? on 08:00 - Oct 28 with 911 viewsTwoPhillips

Lee Clark in??? on 21:47 - Oct 27 by Sadallover

Pooljimbo - that's the staggering thing about this. Who on earth sacks a manager when he's nowhere near the club or anywhere near speaking to his successor. Really does beggar belief!

I get the feeling that KO didn't appoint Flynn because of public backlash - BSA appear to have his ear - they should report back that there is no appetite for Clark. There again after going with the fans favourite last time, KO might go with his own instincts this time.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Lee Clark in??? on 08:18 - Oct 28 with 904 viewsstraightatthewall

Lee Clark in??? on 08:00 - Oct 28 by TwoPhillips

I get the feeling that KO didn't appoint Flynn because of public backlash - BSA appear to have his ear - they should report back that there is no appetite for Clark. There again after going with the fans favourite last time, KO might go with his own instincts this time.

Well he doesn't have to worry about selling season tickets for 2 seasons now, so he can appoint who he wants and it doesn't change a thing to his income.

Great line from Robbie about clarke doing well in difficult circumstances. You. Really. Couldn't. Make. It. Up.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Lee Clark in??? on 08:39 - Oct 28 with 885 viewsFountain

Lee Clark in??? on 08:18 - Oct 28 by straightatthewall

Well he doesn't have to worry about selling season tickets for 2 seasons now, so he can appoint who he wants and it doesn't change a thing to his income.

Great line from Robbie about clarke doing well in difficult circumstances. You. Really. Couldn't. Make. It. Up.

An absolute car crash of an appointment which probably has the dual advantage of him being short on confidence and unemployable and that it will wind the fans up.

slap me on the patio

Lee Clark in??? on 14:07 - Oct 29 with 809 viewsthebigone

Lee Clark in??? on 08:39 - Oct 28 by Fountain

An absolute car crash of an appointment which probably has the dual advantage of him being short on confidence and unemployable and that it will wind the fans up.

We have a real divide now in the fans don't we - those who are ridiculed for giving people a go and those who are damned for criticising everything! Shame we just can't all go back to supporting the side and being non-judgemental of managers and players until we can see what they do.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024