Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pleased with that 17:01 - Nov 1 with 2704 viewsTrom

admittedly I was listening on the radio but it sounded like we gave a very good account of ourselves which can only do good for the confidence that's been building since Liverpool.

Bit disappointed that it was a penalty decision that beat us but seems like a day to focus on the positives. It seems we have ourselves a team.

Pleased with that on 17:06 - Nov 1 with 2654 views08olesen

Did well i thought. Dunne looks brilliant, Costa had a quiet game. Really hope we can get something from City next.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Pleased with that on 17:08 - Nov 1 with 2636 viewsrrrspricey

Find it difficult to be positive after being beaten by the scum.

Performance wise thought we did ok, really took the game to them at the beginning of the 2nd half and Charlie had a great chance to make ir 2 -1after his goal.

Onwards and upwards.
Pleased with that on 17:08 - Nov 1 with 2633 viewsPetros

Has Dunne had some sort of transplant? He doesn't look remotely slow to me.
Pleased with that on 17:09 - Nov 1 with 2620 viewsCanadaRanger

Credit to all R's who attended the game. I could hear you singing in Canada!
Pleased with that on 17:12 - Nov 1 with 2593 viewsJAPRANGERS

When Austin scored I screamed and hollered. It's the early hours of the morning here so I guess I'm not too popular in my apartment block now!
Pleased with that on 18:05 - Nov 1 with 2490 viewsFDC

Captain Racist and his Band Of Hateful Bastards will probably stroll the league this season and we gave them a proper game. We've watched some truly insipid, gutless, shameful QPR performances in the last few years , but that wasn't one of them. There was passion and effort there. Really that's all I ask as a supporter. Gutted by the result but lifted by the performance
Pleased with that on 18:06 - Nov 1 with 2481 viewsFDC

Pleased with that on 17:12 - Nov 1 by JAPRANGERS

When Austin scored I screamed and hollered. It's the early hours of the morning here so I guess I'm not too popular in my apartment block now!

I was in a busy bar at 11pm in which I was literally the only person watching the game. When the goal went in no one knew what was going on when I lost it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024