Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice summary of our cave, 19:16 - Dec 7 with 3401 viewsLoftusR

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/06/qpr-burnley-premier-league-match

I don't know if the link will work so someone more tecky can update if required!

Anyway sums it all up for me
Nice summary of our cave, on 19:53 - Dec 7 with 3288 views1MoreBrightonR

I read that outloud to my girlfriend this morning when I read the paper. Great paragraph :)
Nice summary of our cave, on 20:37 - Dec 7 with 3166 viewsBlackCrowe

He's a good sports journo is Jacob Steinberg.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:57 - Dec 7 with 3092 views1MoreBrightonR

Nice summary of our cave, on 22:21 - Dec 7 with 2914 viewsPunteR

I think it was Loftboy who said the longer we stay at Loftus road in the prem the less he wants to move to a new stadium,and I agree.
Articles like this makes me proud of our stadium. It is different and has got character,which fits our club.
Although the reporters views are probably not representative of all visiting fans, Loftus rd is a good place to watch football.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nice summary of our cave, on 22:31 - Dec 7 with 2887 viewsGetMeRangers

"A trip to Loftus Road is like stepping back into another era. Too many grounds are mega-bowls with neither identity nor soul but Queens Park Rangers’ home is different. The floodlights poke out above terraced houses, leg room is out of the question, the crowd is small and there is barely a seat in the house where the view is not restricted in some way. But that is what gives it its charm and when QPR are winning, it can be a struggle to hear yourself think."

I doubt there are many of us who cant agree with that
Nice summary of our cave, on 01:23 - Dec 8 with 2754 viewsSonofNorfolt

I agree but, we have to move on to have the chance to compete.
Competing against Man. Utd not FC United.
You can''t have it both ways.
Nice summary of our cave, on 01:55 - Dec 8 with 2736 viewsvegasranger

Surely we can build a ground that holds 35,000 / 40,000 but keep it similar to Loftus Road with better views and more leg room? We can't stay at Loftus Road with crowds of 18,000 if we want to compete in the Premiership. We just can't pull in enough revenue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024