Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do you... 14:55 - Jan 9 with 9739 viewsGB11

Seem to have ingrained hatred for anything from Cardiff?. Call me scum if you want, I really don't mind.

But how defensive you are compared to the Cardiff fans on their forum is so clear. We allow Jack fans on our site, and they receive barely get any abuse apart from when they try and wind people up. Is it possible to discuss cardiff without speaking like a 15 year old on call of duty?. It is so childish.

Times have changed, not every cardiff fans is a dick head. The bad days have gone since tan and I havent seen a fight down the ground in about 2 years.

I much preferred last year to this year because of the two of us being in the same league. I don't care about playing man united or Chelsea, the build up to the derby was the most entertaining. Hopefully we are both in the same league soon.

And btw, a return to blue helps the derby and everything about it. The derby was seen as a damp squib around britain in comparison to Notts Derby, Blackburn Burnley, Bristol C v R which all blew us out of the water on TV.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 14:55]
Why do you... on 15:57 - Jan 9 with 2044 viewsorion3016

Is the Derby he's referring to cardiff v Newport? That's coming soon

Be over there now after

Why do you... on 16:12 - Jan 9 with 2013 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 15:57 - Jan 9 by orion3016

Is the Derby he's referring to cardiff v Newport? That's coming soon

From 107 competitive games:
Cardiff City 44 Wins
Swansea City 35 Wins
27 Draws

That derby.
Why do you... on 16:17 - Jan 9 with 1995 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why do you... on 16:12 - Jan 9 by GB11

Cardiff City 44 Wins
Swansea City 35 Wins
27 Draws

That derby.

Get used to the east wales derby

That's your best chance of getting one soon.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why do you... on 16:18 - Jan 9 with 1990 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 16:17 - Jan 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Get used to the east wales derby

That's your best chance of getting one soon.

I agree. But eventually we'll be back
Why do you... on 16:21 - Jan 9 with 1979 viewsmax936

Why do you... on 16:12 - Jan 9 by GB11

Cardiff City 44 Wins
Swansea City 35 Wins
27 Draws

That derby.

I bet you googled that information, either that or you've got it written on your ceiling above your bed, but I suppose it gives you something to cling onto. Bless

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Why do you... on 16:25 - Jan 9 with 1963 viewsmonmouth

Why do you... on 16:21 - Jan 9 by max936

I bet you googled that information, either that or you've got it written on your ceiling above your bed, but I suppose it gives you something to cling onto. Bless

I wonder what score is when it really matters and you take out welsh cup meaningless sh1te?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why do you... on 16:26 - Jan 9 with 1963 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 16:21 - Jan 9 by max936

Nah, I don't give a shit. I have more of a life. I'm just bored counting down the minutes till I clock off.

As I've said, both of us in the same league is better than not.
Why do you... on 16:28 - Jan 9 with 1957 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 16:25 - Jan 9 by monmouth

I wonder what score is when it really matters and you take out welsh cup meaningless sh1te?

It includes no welsh cup.

And anyway, there were long periods of time where swansea were worse than cardiff. So that cup would have mattered more to you.
Login to get fewer ads

Why do you... on 16:29 - Jan 9 with 1950 viewsveritas

I don't hate Cardiff, we have bigger fish to fry.
Why do you... on 16:32 - Jan 9 with 1942 viewsJackhero

To answer your OP.

Every Fan of your sorry Sh-itty club I have ever met with has been a complete dick!
Despite me being very nice when speaking to your lot about your club, by the time I finish speaking with them they have said something derogatory about Swansea and our fans. Now that's not nice is it.

Also there must be something in the water up there which makes you all slightly barmy and delusional.

I must agree with what has been posted already though, Scoobs and reddy do seem half decent posters (most of the time) despite their differences on your club.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Why do you... on 16:34 - Jan 9 with 1935 viewsdobjack2

Playing you lot is a massive waste of time and money.

Massive police presence, pubs shut and a bunch of feckwits cause damage to the toilets in the away end.

Along with Leeds the biggest bunch of to$$pots to come down here. Don't miss playing you lot at all.

If you really don't understand why large sections of fans hate each others clubs then you live in an alternate reality.
Why do you... on 16:35 - Jan 9 with 1928 viewsmax936

Why do you... on 16:26 - Jan 9 by GB11

Nah, I don't give a shit. I have more of a life. I'm just bored counting down the minutes till I clock off.

As I've said, both of us in the same league is better than not.

I'll be very happy when you're in the Conference and us still lapping it up on the TOP table in the Premier League, fuk Cardiff and the "Derbys".

Vincent Tan is a JACK.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 16:35]

Why do you... on 16:36 - Jan 9 with 1920 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 16:34 - Jan 9 by dobjack2

Playing you lot is a massive waste of time and money.

Massive police presence, pubs shut and a bunch of feckwits cause damage to the toilets in the away end.

Along with Leeds the biggest bunch of to$$pots to come down here. Don't miss playing you lot at all.

If you really don't understand why large sections of fans hate each others clubs then you live in an alternate reality.

Last year you set off flares and trashed our toilets soooooo?.

Our toilets, our prized toilets.
Why do you... on 16:37 - Jan 9 with 1918 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 16:35 - Jan 9 by max936

I'll be very happy when you're in the Conference and us still lapping it up on the TOP table in the Premier League, fuk Cardiff and the "Derbys".

Vincent Tan is a JACK.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 16:35]

ok
Why do you... on 16:39 - Jan 9 with 1908 viewsmax936

Why do you... on 16:37 - Jan 9 by GB11

ok

Why do you... on 16:45 - Jan 9 with 1891 viewsOldjack

Why do you... on 16:36 - Jan 9 by GB11

Last year you set off flares and trashed our toilets soooooo?.

Our toilets, our prized toilets.

Oi cu*ty blue i wasted a quarter of a pint of your dishwater putting out one of those fires mind [fuk knows why],a thank you wouldn't go amiss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why do you... on 16:47 - Jan 9 with 1886 viewsPrivate_Partz

You have to have some sympathy with the original poster. He supports a city that is one of the boom towns of Europe attracting large amounts of investment. It is the the third biggest media centre in the UK even though this media is almost entirely Cardiff based and Cardiff biased, and serves a population of less than 3m. There is a complacent Labour Government in charge that is not interested in governing the rest of Wales but is predominately interested in propping up and investing in white elephants in Cardiff at the expense of the taxpayers of Wales.
The world is rosey to some of them and they are bewildered by the hatred whereas others are embarrassed by it all and develop and aggressive defensive stance as a result.
Football: the place where hooliganism was invented in the mid 60s and swansea fans have known nothing but violence on visits there since then. True we have had our idiots but violence breeds violence.
And all this for a city that won a joke of a competition to become Capital of Wales when it had no historical right to achieve that status in this ancient country.
Once the whole of Wales is governed for the benefit of the whole country with a far better transport infrastructure and fairer investment then maybe bridges can start to be built.
We are unfortunately a long way from that.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 16:50]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Why do you... on 16:49 - Jan 9 with 1874 viewswetjack

Why cant I quote the opening post?

The OP said "And btw, a return to blue helps the derby and everything about it. The derby was seen as a damp squib around britain in comparison to Notts Derby, Blackburn Burnley, Bristol C v R which all blew us out of the water on TV. "

How does it help the derby? Which I may add will only happen if you are lucky enough to draw us in a cup

They were damp squibs as you put it because at your place you made no noise at all until you scored, and then no noise until the final whistle. At our place the gulf in class was there for everyone to see

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Why do you... on 16:55 - Jan 9 with 1850 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 16:47 - Jan 9 by Private_Partz

You have to have some sympathy with the original poster. He supports a city that is one of the boom towns of Europe attracting large amounts of investment. It is the the third biggest media centre in the UK even though this media is almost entirely Cardiff based and Cardiff biased, and serves a population of less than 3m. There is a complacent Labour Government in charge that is not interested in governing the rest of Wales but is predominately interested in propping up and investing in white elephants in Cardiff at the expense of the taxpayers of Wales.
The world is rosey to some of them and they are bewildered by the hatred whereas others are embarrassed by it all and develop and aggressive defensive stance as a result.
Football: the place where hooliganism was invented in the mid 60s and swansea fans have known nothing but violence on visits there since then. True we have had our idiots but violence breeds violence.
And all this for a city that won a joke of a competition to become Capital of Wales when it had no historical right to achieve that status in this ancient country.
Once the whole of Wales is governed for the benefit of the whole country with a far better transport infrastructure and fairer investment then maybe bridges can start to be built.
We are unfortunately a long way from that.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 16:50]

Why be passive aggressive, just say it how it is.

Why do you care about us being the capital city aswell. Who gives a shit.

Cardiff was chosen as the capital of wales as London was england due to infrastructure Already in place. Even when colchester was originally Englands capital.

"Out of 160 votes, Cardiff received 76, Caernarfon 42, Aberystwyth 14, Swansea eight and 20 votes went to other towns 20.

After nearly three decades of similar disagreement, Wales was, in effect, given permission to choose a capital by the Minister for Welsh Affairs Sir David Maxwell Fyfe in 1951.

As various towns dropped their campaigns, the two final contenders were Cardiff and Caernarfon.

As the largest city, and home to the majority of national institutions and administrative offices, the strength of Cardiff's bid was powerful"

It must be sad hating going to your own capital city. I like going to swansea. That joes place is alright.
Why do you... on 16:57 - Jan 9 with 1844 viewsGB11

Why do you... on 16:49 - Jan 9 by wetjack

Why cant I quote the opening post?

The OP said "And btw, a return to blue helps the derby and everything about it. The derby was seen as a damp squib around britain in comparison to Notts Derby, Blackburn Burnley, Bristol C v R which all blew us out of the water on TV. "

How does it help the derby? Which I may add will only happen if you are lucky enough to draw us in a cup

They were damp squibs as you put it because at your place you made no noise at all until you scored, and then no noise until the final whistle. At our place the gulf in class was there for everyone to see

You sung your little heart out.
Why do you... on 17:03 - Jan 9 with 1824 viewswetjack

Why do you... on 16:57 - Jan 9 by GB11

You sung your little heart out.

No I didn't actually

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Why do you... on 17:16 - Jan 9 with 1806 views1jack

Why do you... on 16:18 - Jan 9 by GB11

I agree. But eventually we'll be back

And there ladies and gentlemen is why they are so despised, the arrogance just cannot be kept under wraps. Listen boy, you are 150 mil in debt, you won't be back in your lifetime.
Why do you... on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 1800 viewsjackonicko

Our new resident pet seems a bit like our old resident pet(s). A little dim(i).
Why do you... on 17:19 - Jan 9 with 1788 viewsperchrockjack

Simply genetic

If you re a JACK (Swansea) man then anything Carduff is fair game for a kicking

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why do you... on 17:26 - Jan 9 with 1769 viewsicecoldjack

This could be a long thread !!

I don't hate scum fans personally but the sense of entitlement makes me want to vomit, they are worst kind of fans in that respect.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024