Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Book to read... 22:12 - Jan 9 with 8867 viewsYorkRanger

Currently reading The Nowhere Men by Malcolm Calvin, story about the scouting system in football. Highly recommended. Interesting reference to Matty Phillips in it, Dave Bassett reported on a Blackpool game v Watford saying he had played well but not sure he would make it to the very top......
Book to read... on 21:58 - May 19 with 1320 viewsJonDoeman

Book to read... on 21:23 - May 19 by HollowayRanger

cheers friend of mine has told me to read them both

glad its long as other ones very short

The Goldfinch is an outstanding book. Was gutted when it was finished.

It Is What It Is !!

Book to read... on 22:36 - May 19 with 1297 viewsHollowayRanger

Book to read... on 21:58 - May 19 by JonDoeman

The Goldfinch is an outstanding book. Was gutted when it was finished.

the goldfinch sounds like i'll have to read it now

the yellow wallpaper ive ordered is less than 80 pages?

it mo reading Dunkirk in their own words

all time fav is how can men die better .battle of isandwana

my holy grail that haunts me Is a book I read long ago written before ww1 but of a war between Britain and Germany where Britain had these giant airship bombers and we used these to win war (wasn't hg wells ) but like that

nightmare as can not remember name of book but would love to have it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Book to read... on 07:17 - May 20 with 1237 viewsjohnhoop

Book to read... on 21:44 - May 19 by MrSheen

We had yellow wallpaper when I was a kid. I remember it being quite long. Not much happens.

Thanks Mr Sheen. That just made me practically choke on my porridge and gave me the good laugh I needed this morning after the thoroughly depressing news of Ramsey's appointment.
Getting back to the book recommendations I've just finished reading "Farewell Kabul" by Christina Lamb, about the history of the recent and ongoing conflict. It's absolutely fascinating if you are at all interested in the way events unfolded and some of the information it reveals is pretty mind-boggling
Book to read... on 10:40 - May 20 with 1183 viewsMrSheen

Book to read... on 07:17 - May 20 by johnhoop

Thanks Mr Sheen. That just made me practically choke on my porridge and gave me the good laugh I needed this morning after the thoroughly depressing news of Ramsey's appointment.
Getting back to the book recommendations I've just finished reading "Farewell Kabul" by Christina Lamb, about the history of the recent and ongoing conflict. It's absolutely fascinating if you are at all interested in the way events unfolded and some of the information it reveals is pretty mind-boggling

My wife's just bought that. My son has been at school with her son since they were 5. She looks like a vicar's wife, but she tells you stories about being covered with other people's blood at a suicide bombing.
Book to read... on 13:54 - May 21 with 1115 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sarah Lotz 'The Three'

Even better if like me you hate flying.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Book to read... on 21:12 - May 21 with 1060 viewsHollowayRanger

uk immigration targets is a great work of fiction they write a new version each year and it just gets bigger and more outrageous each edition

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Book to read... on 11:59 - May 22 with 1005 viewsTacticalR

Book to read... on 21:12 - May 21 by HollowayRanger

uk immigration targets is a great work of fiction they write a new version each year and it just gets bigger and more outrageous each edition

Yes I much prefer Aunty Farage's bedtime stories. My favourites are 'Fing's ain't wot they used to be', 'No gays in my local' and 'Let's pretend Germany doesn't exist'.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024