Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano 16:55 - Jan 12 with 6869 viewsmagicdaps10

They want him and have had a few bids already turned down. They have made Amat no 1 priority after missing out to Houston for Raul Rodriguez.

Will be a disaster in my eyes if we let him go and a move to Vellacano will do his potential no good.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 16:58 - Jan 12 with 3933 viewspencoedjack

Be gutted if Amat left but could understand why he wanted too
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 16:59 - Jan 12 with 3926 viewssixpenses

Very disappointing if goes, but no one can blame him for moving on in the current situation if that is what he prefers to do.
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:01 - Jan 12 with 3892 viewsshandyjack

would be mental to sell him, better than bartley and i think he and Fernandez could have a great future together at heart of our defence

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:02 - Jan 12 with 3889 viewsQuakerJack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 16:58 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

Be gutted if Amat left but could understand why he wanted too

This. It's difficult for a club of any size, let alone ours, to keep four quality centre halves happy.

Hopefully he'll stay, play for his position and flourish as he's a good defender

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:04 - Jan 12 with 3873 viewspencoedjack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:01 - Jan 12 by shandyjack

would be mental to sell him, better than bartley and i think he and Fernandez could have a great future together at heart of our defence

I agree Shandy .....

Much better option than Bartley, and I'm beginning to wonder if he'd be a better option than Ash.

If Fernandez carries on the way he is playing at the moment, likely to be the next big transfer out ..... Oozes class
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 17:06]
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:11 - Jan 12 with 3812 viewsDr_Winston

Good player but definitely the fourth best of our central defenders. Would like to keep him but wouldn't blame him for moving on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:16 - Jan 12 with 3777 viewsmagicdaps10

Would rather see Amat go myself. Amat should arguably be in the team alongside Fede in my eyes and im sure many others.

The lad if looked after and given game time will go on and play for Spain and make us a healthy profit one day. If he goes to Vellacano it will be a kick in teeth for us as a club and for Jordi's career, surely a loan until the seasons end would be better all round.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:37 - Jan 12 with 3634 viewsApeShit

I think Amat has a great future, I'd say he's on par with Fernandez if not better, but an £8m price tag means he has to start.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:47 - Jan 12 with 3560 viewsbluenile

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:16 - Jan 12 by magicdaps10

Would rather see Amat go myself. Amat should arguably be in the team alongside Fede in my eyes and im sure many others.

The lad if looked after and given game time will go on and play for Spain and make us a healthy profit one day. If he goes to Vellacano it will be a kick in teeth for us as a club and for Jordi's career, surely a loan until the seasons end would be better all round.

Strange post, you'd rather see him go and yet you think he'll make the Spain team one day??.............weird
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 17:48]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:48 - Jan 12 with 3553 viewsjack_lord

I would say that Amat has the potential to be number 1 defender and Ash is not getting any younger so it would be madness to let him go as we would have to replace him and as he already is part of the furniture both on the pitch and in our system makes no sense.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:50 - Jan 12 with 3537 viewsStarsky

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:04 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

I agree Shandy .....

Much better option than Bartley, and I'm beginning to wonder if he'd be a better option than Ash.

If Fernandez carries on the way he is playing at the moment, likely to be the next big transfer out ..... Oozes class
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 17:06]

I really like Fernandez but he does make mistakes.
Keeping 4 really good centre halves but no decent fullbacks is a tad lopsided for me.
Maybe we can convert Amat to fullback and give him the game time he deserves.

It's just the internet, init.

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 17:52 - Jan 12 with 3518 viewsnantywatcher

I would love him to stay - he has a great future in front of him, but to write 'a move to Vellacano will do his potential no good, ' seems a rather wild statement. The chance to play in the best league in the world and in the country's capital would seem to be going up in the world to me.
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:23 - Jan 12 with 3337 viewshobo

Offer him on loan to them until the end of the season for £1m. Best deal for all parties
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:28 - Jan 12 with 3299 viewslonglostjack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:23 - Jan 12 by hobo

Offer him on loan to them until the end of the season for £1m. Best deal for all parties

Good shout. Would be stupid to sell Amat.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:29 - Jan 12 with 3288 viewsNeath_Jack

Has massive potential, was arguably our best defender at the very start of the season, would like him to stay, but given the choice (i know there isn't a choice), i'd sooner have Bartley any day of the week.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:47 - Jan 12 with 3167 viewspencoedjack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:29 - Jan 12 by Neath_Jack

Has massive potential, was arguably our best defender at the very start of the season, would like him to stay, but given the choice (i know there isn't a choice), i'd sooner have Bartley any day of the week.

What I probably disagree with you & Dr Winston about the most

You both rate Bartley ....

I cant see what you both see in him.
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:50 - Jan 12 with 3146 viewsStarsky

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:47 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

The 3 of us see in him...

It's just the internet, init.

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 3130 viewspencoedjack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:50 - Jan 12 by Starsky

The 3 of us see in him...

You said Fernandez is prone to mistakes so I had to ignore you
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:53 - Jan 12 with 3123 viewsjandyt

I'd genuinely be sick if Amat left. Definitely better than Bartley, and give him a little game time and another year and he'll be on a par with Ash. Bartley is ok as back up though after Ash, Fernandez and Amat.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:58 - Jan 12 with 3093 viewsJBT95

Loan Amat out, he's too good not to be in the matchday 18. Problem is though what happens if Fede/Ash gets injured /suspended, Bartley would play but then we have no back up if sh!t happens.

I guess in our first year though we only had Monk, Williams and Caulker so could muddle through.
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 19:00 - Jan 12 with 3074 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:53 - Jan 12 by jandyt

I'd genuinely be sick if Amat left. Definitely better than Bartley, and give him a little game time and another year and he'll be on a par with Ash. Bartley is ok as back up though after Ash, Fernandez and Amat.

Amat is a different type of defender to Ash, whereas Bartley IS a similar player to Ash.

Old fashioned "British" centre halves V's cultured, football playing centre halves.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 19:01 - Jan 12 with 3065 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:47 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

Really? I hadn't noticed

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 3053 viewsicecoldjack

Shame if he went, has the potential to be an absolutely top level defender.

Surely a loan deal is the best option if we really need to move him or give him game time. We may well see a move for Fernandez in the summer then we are looking desperate at full back and centre half, i'd prefer to try and keep him.
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 19:06 - Jan 12 with 3032 viewssomersetsimon

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 18:23 - Jan 12 by hobo

That could keep him happy until the end of the season, but what happens then? Unless something strange happens, I'd still see Ash and Fernandez as our #1 pairing next year.
Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 19:09 - Jan 12 with 2995 viewspencoedjack

Jordi Amat to Rayo Vellacano on 19:06 - Jan 12 by somersetsimon

That could keep him happy until the end of the season, but what happens then? Unless something strange happens, I'd still see Ash and Fernandez as our #1 pairing next year.

I have been one of Williams biggest fans ....

I think cracks are starting to appear he will be 31 going into next season, cant see him playing every game as he is (has been) for much longer.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 19:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024