Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training video 22:42 - Feb 5 with 2334 viewsclassof93

Training video on 00:36 - Feb 6 with 2245 viewsqueensparker

Got high hopes for Saturday, but while Southampton are presumably sitting down to laser-guided briefs from a crack team under Koeman on how to set up against us, we're punting it about doing one-touch passing for a couple of hours on a shitty pitch near Heathrow like my old Sunday league team.
Training video on 07:20 - Feb 6 with 2177 viewsdaveB

love that bit of skill from Adel taking two players out of the game
Training video on 07:30 - Feb 6 with 2164 viewsparker64

You also notice just how fast the game is. Not much thinking time there!
Training video on 08:37 - Feb 6 with 2103 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Am I the only one who think Chris Ramsey looks and acts exactly like Terry Connor, the assistant manager who took over from a struggling Wolves side in February after the owners couldn't find a replacement manager, eventually taking them down in 20th?

Odd.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 8:40]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Training video on 09:06 - Feb 6 with 2047 viewsBlue_Castello

Training video on 07:20 - Feb 6 by daveB

love that bit of skill from Adel taking two players out of the game

That's what we need, if he's fit then he should at a minimum be in the squad for Saturday.

I reckon Harry made far too much of a big deal about his fitness, probably a few pounds overweight and not running as much as the computer requires, that doesn't make him unfit for games.

There was a definite clash of personalities where Harry had to show everybody whose boss, if Adel has reached the fitness level of our Championship winning season then that's good enough for me.

I had the pleasure of watching Marsh and Bowles and I don't think either of those two were any fitter than Tarbs, I know times have changed and the games played at a faster pace but you are surely allowed at least one flair player in the team if everybody is working hard on the pitch.
Training video on 09:56 - Feb 6 with 1975 viewstraininvain

Looks to me like Taarabt is likely to play some part tomorrow as he features quite a lot in the training video.
Training video on 09:57 - Feb 6 with 1964 viewsWestminsteRs

Training video on 09:56 - Feb 6 by traininvain

Looks to me like Taarabt is likely to play some part tomorrow as he features quite a lot in the training video.

I drew the same conclusion. Maybe also Isla wide right? Can definitely see Furlong being on the bench.
Training video on 10:10 - Feb 6 with 1938 viewsadhoc_qpr

It did seem to focus on a few previously out of favour players (Adel, SWP) quite heavily.

Obviously you can't tell much from that as to the quality of the training, but you can compare Harlington to the Arsenal training facilities in that video Jack Wilshere posted today!

No wonder players struggle when they come to us...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024