Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 17:32 - Feb 21 with 7742 viewsSwanzay

Great performance attack and defense!

Gomis on 17:43 - Feb 21 with 3784 viewslovejuicejack

Hahaha he was poor to day the least
Gomis on 17:45 - Feb 21 with 3771 viewsJackanapes

I almost inhaled my chewing gum when they announced he was MOTM. He wasnt really bad, just not very good. He certainly wasnt MOTM.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Gomis on 17:47 - Feb 21 with 3754 viewsDyfnant

Gomis on 17:45 - Feb 21 by Jackanapes

I almost inhaled my chewing gum when they announced he was MOTM. He wasnt really bad, just not very good. He certainly wasnt MOTM.

I expect it was the gulf from his usual effort that swung it

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gomis on 17:52 - Feb 21 with 3703 viewslovejuicejack

Missed a sitter after ten minutes gave the ball away in dangerous areas a few times and had a scuffed effort on target oh and run around alot cannot trap a ball and way to easily pushed off the ball, apart from that a great attacking game. He is better in defence to be fair.
Gomis on 17:55 - Feb 21 with 3669 viewsandrew

I think they hit re announced that he scored the goal didn't they?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Gomis on 17:56 - Feb 21 with 3658 viewsbkjack

Very unluckey not to score in the first ten mins put in a great shift one of his better games and he got on the end of shelvey pass to score 😂
Gomis on 17:57 - Feb 21 with 3649 viewsstAteSwan

Gomis on 17:52 - Feb 21 by lovejuicejack

Missed a sitter after ten minutes gave the ball away in dangerous areas a few times and had a scuffed effort on target oh and run around alot cannot trap a ball and way to easily pushed off the ball, apart from that a great attacking game. He is better in defence to be fair.

He's still not on page with anyone else, but his defense today was very good. He's looking to make runs on the counter, we've just got to understand that he's not Bony and needs a ball over the defenders, not one to his feet.

He didn't play poorly, but he wasn't great either.
Gomis on 17:58 - Feb 21 with 3624 viewsDanielswan

Ki for me as mom .... Shelvey was mom on danish tv.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 18:01 - Feb 21 with 3582 viewsLeonisGod

Same here lol. I assume it's an attempt to make him feel loved. He put in a shift, but was pretty ineffectual. Although, to be fair it wasn't easy for him when we were lopsided and he was constantly switching out wide, leaving Siggy playing as a false no 9 at times. But when we did need him as an outlet he wasn't making the right choices. I'm still hoping it will come right for him though....
Gomis on 18:03 - Feb 21 with 3558 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The OP has just re-written the definition of what a great attacking performance looks like.

Whereas the Defensive one was pretty good.
Gomis on 18:07 - Feb 21 with 3540 viewsJackanapes

Gomis on 17:55 - Feb 21 by andrew

I think they hit re announced that he scored the goal didn't they?

That would make more sense. I just heard some mumbling followed by the word Gomis. Maybe they have hired a new announcer.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Gomis on 18:07 - Feb 21 with 3536 viewsandrew

Sky gave Ki the mom

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Gomis on 18:11 - Feb 21 with 3500 viewsJackanapes

Gomis on 18:07 - Feb 21 by andrew

Sky gave Ki the mom

He is going to start wearing his underwear outside his shorts soon. He is carrying us on his shoulders just now.

Gomis on 18:14 - Feb 21 with 3469 viewsDr_Winston

Played well. Scored one, unlucky not to score two, worked hard and did his best to hold the ball up considering it's not his natural game.

Obviously giving him the credit he is due is beyond some people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gomis on 18:16 - Feb 21 with 3441 viewsJackanapes

Gomis on 18:14 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

Played well. Scored one, unlucky not to score two, worked hard and did his best to hold the ball up considering it's not his natural game.

I gave him the credit he is due. I said he didnt play badly. Scored one.LOL. He was in the process of falling over again and ball whacks him.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 18:20]

Gomis on 18:18 - Feb 21 with 3419 viewsLeonisGod

Gomis on 18:07 - Feb 21 by Jackanapes

That would make more sense. I just heard some mumbling followed by the word Gomis. Maybe they have hired a new announcer.

Or we've started a 'best dreads of the match' competition. Sponsored by Pantene.
Gomis on 18:19 - Feb 21 with 3407 viewsjack247

I thought he was much better today, but I have always thought he would be more suited to playing with a strike partner. Plus Utds formation gave him a lot more space than usual
Gomis on 18:24 - Feb 21 with 3352 viewsJackanapes

http://mediacdn.fanatix.com/media/7b/5d/84b27c3358dcabc0319b61f1fa744621f7d4/upl

Gomis on 18:38 - Feb 21 with 3293 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gomis on 18:24 - Feb 21 by Jackanapes

http://mediacdn.fanatix.com/media/7b/5d/84b27c3358dcabc0319b61f1fa744621f7d4/upl

It looks like the ball was going in the right hand corner (from manu end) before Gomis touched it.
Gomis new nothing about it at all.
Gomis on 19:40 - Feb 21 with 3146 viewsdcd14

If Shelvey could pass better he may have had 2 big chances 1 on 1 but the passes were awful.
Gomis on 19:45 - Feb 21 with 3107 viewsSwansNZ

Gomis on 18:16 - Feb 21 by Jackanapes

I gave him the credit he is due. I said he didnt play badly. Scored one.LOL. He was in the process of falling over again and ball whacks him.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 18:20]

They all count.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gomis on 20:06 - Feb 21 with 3037 viewsJackanapes

Gomis on 19:45 - Feb 21 by SwansNZ

They all count.

The one he ballooned over the bar from 5 yards didnt. But he almost scored it, so thats just as good.

Gomis on 20:32 - Feb 21 with 2964 viewsSwansNZ

Gomis on 20:06 - Feb 21 by Jackanapes

The one he ballooned over the bar from 5 yards didnt. But he almost scored it, so thats just as good.

But he DID score, and they all count - the ones that go in. Give him a break eh.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gomis on 20:37 - Feb 21 with 2936 viewsDafyddHuw

Gomis on 18:14 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

Well said.
Gomis on 20:41 - Feb 21 with 2911 viewsfootball2301

Gomis on 19:40 - Feb 21 by dcd14

If Shelvey could pass better he may have had 2 big chances 1 on 1 but the passes were awful.

Best passer in the team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024