Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If's and But's 05:21 - Mar 18 with 3982 viewsEltham_Ranger

If Rangers beat Everton on Sunday and Sunderland lose at West Ham and Burnley lose at Southampton I think we'll stay up.

When was the last time three results went our way?

IF those results happen it'll build a big confidence going into two big games in Birmingham in one week.

I still believe.
If's and But's on 05:43 - Mar 18 with 3973 viewsJAPRANGERS

Having a bad day at work right now, please send me some of whatever you're on. Thanks.
If's and But's on 06:10 - Mar 18 with 3964 viewsDrewster

And if I get the numbers correct I'll win the lottery.
Which is probably more likely than us staying up.

We messed up the season again despite apparently learning from our mistakes last time around.
Tony's drunken tweets coming back to haunt him now in abundance.
If's and But's on 06:48 - Mar 18 with 3924 viewsHooparoo

Obviously, it's not looking good but we're not gone yet. How can we expect the players to fight on if we have all given up?

One win would change everything again and put the pressure back on our fellow cellar dwellers.

I'm realistic about it but I for one, am not giving up yet.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

If's and But's on 08:26 - Mar 18 with 3835 viewsconnell10

yeah but if me auntie had bollox she would be me uncle!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

If's and But's on 08:27 - Mar 18 with 3834 viewsdavman

All this optimism is simply not natural; you ARE a QPR fan, right?

I refuse to even accept a glimmer of hope; remember the LFW Mantra: "It's the hope that kills you..."

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

If's and But's on 08:41 - Mar 18 with 3815 viewskingsburyR

We have two away games in the midlands against teams that have some sort of form to go on. Then the Champions elect (won't say their name) at home.

We don't have form to fall back on. As I said in another thread, we have the least points in the division for 2015 at 6 or something pathetic like that!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

If's and But's on 08:43 - Mar 18 with 3806 viewsDiscodroids

i think i extinguished all hope when armand traore made celestial contact with capricornus rising with an attempted 3 yard pass , 30 seconds after we went 2 nil down to west ham .

this season has been a steaming pile of chesnuts , foul of dame judi dench.

i wanted to throw a hell raiser puzzel box in the dressing room after that game and lock the door , and not much has changed since.

tony fernandes the pinhead cenobite...he'll tear your club apart.

do us a favour mr ramsey , smarten up a bit old boy..im not asking for fullbespoke william hunt and cumberband , but can you bin the hat

[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 8:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

If's and But's on 09:01 - Mar 18 with 3767 viewsTHEBUSH

I've given up looking at other teams results, it's what we do that counts, we have to win, win, win
Login to get fewer ads

If's and But's on 09:33 - Mar 18 with 3718 viewsSt_Christopher

Results have been falling largely in our favour week after week Eltham. It's the only reason we are 3 points adrift rather than the 30 our form warrants.

I'm still with you though (must be the Sth London air), until the trap door is nailed shut...

They mostly come out at night, mostly!

If's and But's on 09:41 - Mar 18 with 3706 viewsdaveB

We just need to worry about ourselves at the moment, win on Sunday then onto the next game.
If's and But's on 11:02 - Mar 18 with 3609 viewsheadhoops

put these three words in the right order

false dawn another

much as I would like to see us beat Everton its not the Rangers way. We will be all over them and they will scrape their usual 1-1 draw. We need to win two games on the bounce and thats not happened since 1955.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

If's and But's on 11:04 - Mar 18 with 3603 viewsadhoc_qpr

Other results have been going our way for weeks, other teams are woeful and won't pick up many more points - but i just don't think we have enough about us to save ourselves.

No composure in the final third (bar the odd Austin goal), no ball retention in the middle and error prone at the back...

The fact we are below teams as bad as Sunderland, Villa and Hull says it all really!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024