Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are 22:02 - Apr 4 with 5463 viewsbkjack

All the Gomis haters tonight then
Where are on 22:03 - Apr 4 with 3964 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Hull?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Where are on 22:13 - Apr 4 with 3941 viewsdgt73

They are not happy.......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Where are on 22:27 - Apr 4 with 3917 viewsLord_Bony

Where are on 22:03 - Apr 4 by NeiltheTaylor

Hull?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Where are on 22:27 - Apr 4 with 3916 viewsicecoldjack

Does the OP really think some Swans fans hate one of our players?

I think most have been supportive and bewildered by bafa in equal measure, you never know what you will get from the player one week to the next .

I don't think there have been anyone hating just people frustrated,mostly because of his comments in January more than anything.
Where are on 22:49 - Apr 4 with 3880 viewsperchrockjack

He s been pretty ineffective but tonight I feel fine

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where are on 23:13 - Apr 4 with 3866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are on 22:27 - Apr 4 by icecoldjack

I think most have been supportive and bewildered by bafa in equal measure, you never know what you will get from the player one week to the next .

I don't think there have been anyone hating just people frustrated,mostly because of his comments in January more than anything.

It's called Darran/DGT syndrome

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where are on 23:43 - Apr 4 with 3840 viewsDarran

Where are on 23:13 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

It's called Darran/DGT syndrome

Yep it's still killing you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where are on 05:35 - Apr 5 with 3757 viewsScoobyWho

Who hates him ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Where are on 07:52 - Apr 5 with 3731 viewsjack247

I'm not a massive fan and would prefer we sold him in the summer. He scored two great goals today, but that hardly makes him a success.
Where are on 07:59 - Apr 5 with 3724 viewsDr_Winston

"Does the OP really think some Swans fans hate one of our players?"

The hyperbolic, spite filled yet largely unjustified abuse he's taken since January would tend towards that conclusion.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where are on 08:03 - Apr 5 with 3719 viewslovejuicejack

I hated him but don't now because he's doing the business, weird huh.

Get over it op
Where are on 11:22 - Apr 5 with 3649 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are on 23:43 - Apr 4 by Darran

Yep it's still killing you.

I know. I was heartbroken when we failed to get relegated to the conference when we beat Hull in 2003. After that there was no way I could criticize Flynn..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where are on 11:39 - Apr 5 with 3632 viewsjackforever

Where are on 08:03 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

I hated him but don't now because he's doing the business, weird huh.

Get over it op

You hated him?
Where are on 12:01 - Apr 5 with 3603 viewsmitchwales

Where are on 07:52 - Apr 5 by jack247

I'm not a massive fan and would prefer we sold him in the summer. He scored two great goals today, but that hardly makes him a success.

No, his eight goals this season including winners against Arsenal and United (albeit fortunately on that occasion) despite spending half the season as very much the second choice striker, make him a success.
Where are on 13:02 - Apr 5 with 3552 viewsScoobyWho

I think use of terminology to describe people's reactions to his behaviour in January has made this post redundant.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Where are on 22:29 - Apr 5 with 3476 viewsjack247

Where are on 12:01 - Apr 5 by mitchwales

No, his eight goals this season including winners against Arsenal and United (albeit fortunately on that occasion) despite spending half the season as very much the second choice striker, make him a success.

Depends how you spin that. His 8 goals this season include 2 against Tranmere, 1 against Rotherham , 1 against a 10 man team chasing the game and 1 he knew nothing about. Luke Moore scored the winner against Man City, despite spending most of his career as a second choice striker, that didn't make him a success. 5 league goals in 28 appearances (15 starts) isn't abysmal, but if you class it as succesful, you must have reasonably low expectations.

If you think Gomis is the way forward, fair enough. Personally, I think he was fine as Bonys understudy, but he doesn't score a lot, create a lot and can't lead the line effectively on his own (one of the main reasons for our new formation IMO).

First aim for a club our size every season is survival and if thats all we want, Gomis will be fine. If we want to consolidate our top 8-10 or whatever finish this season, I think we need to spend a few quid in the summer.
Where are on 07:19 - Apr 6 with 3414 viewsjackforever

Where are on 22:29 - Apr 5 by jack247

Depends how you spin that. His 8 goals this season include 2 against Tranmere, 1 against Rotherham , 1 against a 10 man team chasing the game and 1 he knew nothing about. Luke Moore scored the winner against Man City, despite spending most of his career as a second choice striker, that didn't make him a success. 5 league goals in 28 appearances (15 starts) isn't abysmal, but if you class it as succesful, you must have reasonably low expectations.

If you think Gomis is the way forward, fair enough. Personally, I think he was fine as Bonys understudy, but he doesn't score a lot, create a lot and can't lead the line effectively on his own (one of the main reasons for our new formation IMO).

First aim for a club our size every season is survival and if thats all we want, Gomis will be fine. If we want to consolidate our top 8-10 or whatever finish this season, I think we need to spend a few quid in the summer.

Despite the fact that we will have consolidated a place in the top ten with him as our striker for the second half of the season.
Where are on 07:49 - Apr 6 with 3399 viewsjack247

Where are on 07:19 - Apr 6 by jackforever

Despite the fact that we will have consolidated a place in the top ten with him as our striker for the second half of the season.

I'm not sure what your point it. He has 5 league goals and no assists. That's less goals than Ki who was away for a month and less assists than Naughton who has been here since January and is a fullback. That's counting the Shelvey shot that he knew nothing about.

We are having a great season, but Gomis hasn't quite worked out yet as far as I'm concerned.
Where are on 08:09 - Apr 6 with 3386 viewsWatchman

same place they went to after saying the same things about Scotland and Bony !

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Where are on 09:03 - Apr 6 with 3352 viewsLord_Bony

Just like to add.

Gomis has scored more goals his last two games than the previous 25.....combined!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Where are on 09:11 - Apr 6 with 3341 viewsPhil_S

Where are on 22:27 - Apr 4 by icecoldjack

Without a doubt there have been people online and at the Liberty who have hated him

But then again there were those that hated Bony when we first signed him as well
Where are on 09:13 - Apr 6 with 3338 viewsDarran

Where are on 09:11 - Apr 6 by Phil_S

Without a doubt there have been people online and at the Liberty who have hated him

But then again there were those that hated Bony when we first signed him as well

They still hate Monk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where are on 09:15 - Apr 6 with 3332 viewsLord_Bony

Where are on 09:13 - Apr 6 by Darran

They still hate Monk.

Unbelievable.

Where are on 09:31 - Apr 6 with 3298 viewsmonmouth

Where are on 08:09 - Apr 6 by Watchman

same place they went to after saying the same things about Scotland and Bony !

Funny enough his first goal on Sat reminded me of an early goal that Jase scored at the Lib that made most sane people realise that we had a golden goal scorer on our books. I've a feeling that Bafe, the pouting froggy self obsessed git, may well really take off now and that would be fantastic for us all. I hope he scores ten next Saturday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Where are on 09:35 - Apr 6 with 3292 viewsDr_Winston

Where are on 09:13 - Apr 6 by Darran

They still hate Monk.

You're doing your best to rival Perchy in the broken record stakes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024