Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coins, Bottles etc 16:09 - Apr 12 with 21038 viewsBakes

I'm not condoning the behaviour of the few who threw objects on the pitch but Fabregas and co felt the need to run over to Ellerslie Road then come back for more, in such a heated atmosphere and at the end of the game what did they expect? Best part was Drogba crawling around on his knees desperate to find a penny to give the ref. No doubt a hefty fine awaits.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2015 16:32]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:21 - Apr 12 with 7979 viewsNov77

Media are on to this already, we're bound to get done for this, bottles been thrown is bang out of order regardless of that little scrotum fabregas inciting trouble.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32187758

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:23 - Apr 12 with 7952 viewsTacticalR

They deliberately ran over to that corner of the pitch and deserved everything they got.

Air hostess clique

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:27 - Apr 12 with 7881 viewsDWQPR

It was a disgrace what was thrown. If you are going to throw some empty bottles for Christ sake stick some razor blades into them.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:28 - Apr 12 with 7868 viewsBedford_R

That kind of behaviour I find deplorable. So the Chelsea players got off lightly.

RMH_R Reborn

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:30 - Apr 12 with 7841 viewseghamranger

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:27 - Apr 12 by DWQPR

It was a disgrace what was thrown. If you are going to throw some empty bottles for Christ sake stick some razor blades into them.

If the media show it, pictures will show ivanovic giving fans the bird sign!!!

Vanker !!!
Coins, Bottles etc on 16:32 - Apr 12 with 7816 viewsrrrspricey

Not condoning it either but when players in incite fans like that something's bound to happen. In the heat of the moment someone could easily jump over the barrier and give them a well deserved slap.

Ridiculous that players get booked for taking their shirt off when celebrating but not for inciting an already hostile crowd.

Suprised that cheating cvnt ivanovich didn't start rolling around on the floor
Coins, Bottles etc on 16:32 - Apr 12 with 7816 viewskomradkirk

Ivanovic holding the back of his neck,poor aim.
was he felled by the paper or the scarf
Coins, Bottles etc on 16:35 - Apr 12 with 7774 viewsNW5Hoop

There's no excuse for throwing things at players, regardless of what players do. "He celebrated in front of me so I had to throw something!" How many braincells do you need to have lost to respond like that?
Login to get fewer ads

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:42 - Apr 12 with 7716 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:35 - Apr 12 by NW5Hoop

There's no excuse for throwing things at players, regardless of what players do. "He celebrated in front of me so I had to throw something!" How many braincells do you need to have lost to respond like that?

Idiotic and scummy for Chelsea players to celebrate like that, but even more idiotic and scummy for fans to throw things. If Chelsea fans had done it we would all be fuming, calling them scum

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:50 - Apr 12 with 7648 viewsStanisgod

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:21 - Apr 12 by Nov77

Media are on to this already, we're bound to get done for this, bottles been thrown is bang out of order regardless of that little scrotum fabregas inciting trouble.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32187758

No,they asked for it. He's got 70 yards behind him to run into. Knew exactly what he was doing. Classless scum. They should be done for failing to control their players, but won't happen cos of who they are.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:55 - Apr 12 with 7593 viewsNov77

Fabregas should definitely be done for inciting crowd trouble. Look how far he had to run from the place he scored the goal to get to our fans in that corner of the ground.

However, our fans are out of order too, totally overstepping the line throwing bottles coins and lighters, wouldn't be surprised if a few fans get bans over this.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:59 - Apr 12 with 7548 viewsNortholt_Rs

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:50 - Apr 12 by Stanisgod

No,they asked for it. He's got 70 yards behind him to run into. Knew exactly what he was doing. Classless scum. They should be done for failing to control their players, but won't happen cos of who they are.

If you're gonna chuck stuff make sure it's a kerb stone or house brick FFS. Those rolled up match programmes ain't gonna do much damage now are they boys? 😀
The scum provoked that incident without a doubt. No way we'll get fined over this. In fact they should cos they could've started a bleeding riot!!! SCUM

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Coins, Bottles etc on 17:02 - Apr 12 with 7499 viewsNov77

Jose Mourinho refuses to criticise QPR fans for throwing bottles

Jose Mourinho refused to condemn the QPR supporters who threw missiles at his Chelsea players after Cesc Fabregas's late strike at Loftus Road.
As Fabregas and his team-mates celebrated the 88th-minute winner, coins and plastic bottles were among objects thrown from the home stands.
Defender Branislav Ivanovic grabbed his neck in pain after being hit.
"The game was correct in the pitch and correct in the stands," said Mourinho. "It is not easy in an emotional game."
The Chelsea boss added: "If, at the end of the game, someone threw a pound coin, put it in your pocket. If someone threw a chocolate, eat it. It is no problem. Everybody needs a pound."
QPR manager Chris Ramsey did condemn those involved in the incident, claiming rivalries can "sometimes go too far".
He said: "We don't want objects thrown on the pitch.
"I don't know what happened and I didn't see it, but if that's the case [that objects were thrown] we don't want those people back in the club."
The 1-0 victory took Chelsea seven points clear of second-placed Arsenal at the top of the Premier League, with a game in hand.

Coins, Bottles etc on 17:03 - Apr 12 with 7495 viewsW14Hoop

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:59 - Apr 12 by Northolt_Rs

If you're gonna chuck stuff make sure it's a kerb stone or house brick FFS. Those rolled up match programmes ain't gonna do much damage now are they boys? 😀
The scum provoked that incident without a doubt. No way we'll get fined over this. In fact they should cos they could've started a bleeding riot!!! SCUM

Its a shame no-one had a pigs head to chuck at fabrecnt, pure goading by him.
Coins, Bottles etc on 17:04 - Apr 12 with 7479 viewsSimonJames

I can't agree with fans throwing stuff at any player, even them.
That's just stooping to their level.
And presumably these same fans would still vilify players like Joey Barton for retaliating and getting sent off.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Coins, Bottles etc on 17:07 - Apr 12 with 7445 viewsQPR_Nippon

Absolute bloody stupidity on both sides. Chelsea players, in a highly charged atmosphere like that wtf do you expect is gonna happen when you goad a highly partisan crowd at such close quarters? Is that a justification for throwing coins and bottles? No, and anyone who did is a tool of the highest order. Create a hostile atmosphere, absolutely, but once you start throwing stuff you cross a line and are no better than the 'classless scum' you are railing against.
Coins, Bottles etc on 17:31 - Apr 12 with 7290 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It was a stupid way to celebrate. In the heat of the moment I'm not surprised what happened. Difficult to understand if you weren't there perhaps.
Coins, Bottles etc on 17:33 - Apr 12 with 7261 viewsjohncharles

Coins, Bottles etc on 16:32 - Apr 12 by komradkirk

Ivanovic holding the back of his neck,poor aim.
was he felled by the paper or the scarf

Good to see the ref go over and look at his "terrible wound"
Gave him a shove in the back and chased him away.
Well done Mr Mariner.

Strong and stable my arse.

Coins, Bottles etc on 17:51 - Apr 12 with 7148 viewsStanisgod

How many on here wanted a hostile atmosphere, that's what you got in the 88 th minute, the wrong sort of hostile admittedly . How many on here were actually there?
It's easy to condemn from your armchair and not get caught up in the atmosphere , but to be fair they should have been pelting Greeno.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Coins, Bottles etc on 17:56 - Apr 12 with 7102 viewsMatch82

Coins, Bottles etc on 17:51 - Apr 12 by Stanisgod

How many on here wanted a hostile atmosphere, that's what you got in the 88 th minute, the wrong sort of hostile admittedly . How many on here were actually there?
It's easy to condemn from your armchair and not get caught up in the atmosphere , but to be fair they should have been pelting Greeno.

Everything I saw on here said hostile, but without stepping over the line. Throwing stuff is clearly over the line.

I understand tempers are going to flare, and idiotic what Chelsea players did to goad fans, but to say they deserve it, or people that threw stuff are anything other than idiots, is the wrong attitude to have in my opinion.
Coins, Bottles etc on 18:13 - Apr 12 with 7004 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Couple of lads near us on upper loft who climbed on the TV gantry may find themselves in trouble too.
Coins, Bottles etc on 18:20 - Apr 12 with 6959 viewsconnell10

Coins, Bottles etc on 18:13 - Apr 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Couple of lads near us on upper loft who climbed on the TV gantry may find themselves in trouble too.

I sit right next to the TV gantry in mu and I didn't see anyone get into the gantry, if your talking about the bt one!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Coins, Bottles etc on 18:29 - Apr 12 with 6901 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Coins, Bottles etc on 18:20 - Apr 12 by connell10

I sit right next to the TV gantry in mu and I didn't see anyone get into the gantry, if your talking about the bt one!

The corrugated roof thing in the corner near Q block. Always presumed it was a gantry from where I sit but might be wrong.
Coins, Bottles etc on 18:30 - Apr 12 with 6891 viewsRanger78

I find it seriously sad that grown men can't take loosing like men and they have to react like that!!

Our players were brilliant today, brilliant effort and stuff like that just lets us down. We were very unlucky but it happens. Being unlucky today will not be the reason we finish wherever we do.... It's a long season.

The Chelsea players celebrated in that way because of the verbal abuse they got in the game and why not??

That's exactly how I'd celebrate and it's exactly how I'd expect QPR players to celebrate if the boot was on the other foot.

If we're prepared to give dogs abuse during a game we should expect some winding up back ! It's all part of it for me.

Even if some felt the celebrations were too far, reacting by throwing coins and bottles is simply embarrasing !

Exactly the reason why I didn't take my QPR / Charlie Austin obsessed 5 yr old son today.

Sad
[Post edited 12 Apr 2015 19:59]
Coins, Bottles etc on 18:31 - Apr 12 with 6884 viewsconnell10

Coins, Bottles etc on 18:29 - Apr 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

The corrugated roof thing in the corner near Q block. Always presumed it was a gantry from where I sit but might be wrong.

Oh Ok mate i thought you ment that poxy bt thing in the middle of the loft, I jumped in that one at the man city game!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024