Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cripes! More humiliation. 12:03 - May 21 with 2425 viewsBigKindo

England 30 - 4! Bet Peter Moores is having a giggle.
Cripes! More humiliation. on 12:43 - May 21 with 2375 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Probably not as much as KP is.
Cripes! More humiliation. on 14:07 - May 21 with 2295 viewsD_Alien

Cripes! More humiliation. on 12:43 - May 21 by Sandy_lane_lad

Probably not as much as KP is.

Who?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cripes! More humiliation. on 14:10 - May 21 with 2286 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Cripes! More humiliation. on 14:07 - May 21 by D_Alien

Who?

Is that you Mr Strauss?
Cripes! More humiliation. on 14:38 - May 21 with 2256 viewsColDale

could it be that Moeen Ali being delayed by some net practice is the turning point of the year? Clearly there's still big issues up the order, but people often talk about that little bit of luck that you need, and the enforced entry of Stokes might just prove to be a game changing partnership. There's even a chance that this could end up being England's day.
Cripes! More humiliation. on 14:39 - May 21 with 2254 viewsDaley_Lama

Stokes batting at 6 is Cook's first 'reactive, flexible, on the ball captaincy' move.

Actually, it is due to hollistic directorial influence from Strauss.

It is in no way because Amla couldn't get his pads on in time.

Poll: DF in or out

Cripes! More humiliation. on 18:43 - May 21 with 2149 viewsD_Alien

England's day, despite the last-ball wicket. Full marks to our lower middle order for putting on a run feast, and it'll be interesting to see what Jimmy & Co make of the pitch.

As for KP, people should just stfu. I, along with many others I suspect, am heartily sick of him being "the news" and with whole-hearted (and very talented) lads like Ballance, Root, Stokes, Buttler and Ali taking us forward, he's history.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cripes! More humiliation. on 20:06 - May 21 with 2101 viewsmingthemerciless

That was a good toss to win. The lower order bailed us out again. I agree with the previous poster re Pedersen. Time to give the young English guys a chance.
Cripes! More humiliation. on 01:32 - May 22 with 1986 viewsNigeriamark

Watched the first 2 1/2 sessions. Thoroughly enjoyable and unexpected England performance. Fighting back after a poor start, scoring at 4 an over, Young players playing positively without fear when the pressure was on - Are we Australia in disguise!!!?

It's only 1 day and still not sure we will do that well against the Aussies but at least some encouragement for the summer and the future.
Login to get fewer ads

Cripes! More humiliation. on 06:41 - May 22 with 1968 viewsaleanddale

Cripes! More humiliation. on 20:06 - May 21 by mingthemerciless

That was a good toss to win. The lower order bailed us out again. I agree with the previous poster re Pedersen. Time to give the young English guys a chance.

England lost the toss.

NZ put us into bat.

Test cricket at its finest.. The Americans would hate the to and fro with honours about even..

Root is our class act.

It will be interesting to see our jimmy and the new lad bowling on this around lunchtime today.
Cripes! More humiliation. on 09:02 - May 22 with 1924 viewsmingthemerciless

Cripes! More humiliation. on 06:41 - May 22 by aleanddale

England lost the toss.

NZ put us into bat.

Test cricket at its finest.. The Americans would hate the to and fro with honours about even..

Root is our class act.

It will be interesting to see our jimmy and the new lad bowling on this around lunchtime today.

I know that. I meant it was a good toss for New Zealand to win.
Cripes! More humiliation. on 09:39 - May 22 with 1909 viewsaleanddale

Cripes! More humiliation. on 09:02 - May 22 by mingthemerciless

I know that. I meant it was a good toss for New Zealand to win.

I think it was a good toss to lose!!

Looked dead and buried at 40-4.

Incredible turn around the game is very finely balanced ATM.
Cripes! More humiliation. on 16:17 - May 22 with 1838 viewspioneer

Cripes! More humiliation. on 06:41 - May 22 by aleanddale

England lost the toss.

NZ put us into bat.

Root is our class act.

Which americans?

I happen to be in US at the moment and was at Detroit Tigers v Houston Astros yesterday

Great game -' tooing and froing' ending up 5-5 after 9 innings with a home run from a young houston kid, his first of his career in the 9th inning - great entertainment - and Tigers went on to win it with a home run in the bottom of the 11th inning - from another rookie.

They simply believe a game should be decided according to the laws of the game and are willing to carry on playing until someone does win - something we used to do in cricket (and football - remember the unlimited replays in the FA Cup?) until shipping timetables and TV schedules got in the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024