Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Together Stronger? 16:07 - Jun 11 with 9185 viewsGB11

Now don't take this as a swipe at all of your fans but I would have expected more activity in talking about one of the biggest games in decades in Welsh International football tomorrow. I expect many of your fans make the trip.

A genuine question here but do many of you find the fact the Cardiff stadium is now seen as the national stadium as a turn off?. If so that is a shame, it really is a nothing issue. If we get to France there'll be none of this petty point scoring over the ground, we'll all be Welsh cheering on the team.

And also, I have rarely heard any Swansea player get booed, I think that is a bit of a myth. Your team has provided many of the current crop so any Cardiff fan will simply have to stomach it. And I think they do.

The bandwagon is in full flow and the FAW are doing a great job of building the hype. This is a great opportunity for Welsh football to move on from the "They're shit" opinion held by the majority for years.

Come onnnnnn!.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 16:09]
Together Stronger? on 13:20 - Jun 12 with 1025 viewsGB11

Together Stronger? on 13:17 - Jun 12 by NeiltheTaylor

what will be really funny is all the plastic Wales fans will also be Swans supporters in future and the Basseys know it

If those are the fans you want then by all means.

The one benefit of going down and being totally turgid last year was less of the Liverpool fans etc in the home end.

At least we know that the people you sit next to enjoy watching cardiff because it is cardiff and not for the glitz and glamour of the prem.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 13:22]
Together Stronger? on 13:29 - Jun 12 with 988 viewsmonmouth

Together Stronger? on 13:20 - Jun 12 by GB11

The one benefit of going down and being totally turgid last year was less of the Liverpool fans etc in the home end.

At least we know that the people you sit next to enjoy watching cardiff because it is cardiff and not for the glitz and glamour of the prem.

"enjoy watching Cardiff"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ha.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Together Stronger? on 13:33 - Jun 12 with 979 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Together Stronger? on 13:20 - Jun 12 by GB11

Fewer.

What happened to the whole "Together Stronger" conceit you started out with?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 13:36]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Together Stronger? on 13:40 - Jun 12 with 947 viewsGB11

Together Stronger? on 13:33 - Jun 12 by NeiltheTaylor

Fewer.

What happened to the whole "Together Stronger" conceit you started out with?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 13:36]

I have no ill feeling towards Swansea.

When we were in the same league and emotions were high yes.

But I am all for Togetherstronger.

I'll be wearing cardiff shorts on sunday while running swansea half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024