Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Together Stronger? 16:07 - Jun 11 with 9186 viewsGB11

Now don't take this as a swipe at all of your fans but I would have expected more activity in talking about one of the biggest games in decades in Welsh International football tomorrow. I expect many of your fans make the trip.

A genuine question here but do many of you find the fact the Cardiff stadium is now seen as the national stadium as a turn off?. If so that is a shame, it really is a nothing issue. If we get to France there'll be none of this petty point scoring over the ground, we'll all be Welsh cheering on the team.

And also, I have rarely heard any Swansea player get booed, I think that is a bit of a myth. Your team has provided many of the current crop so any Cardiff fan will simply have to stomach it. And I think they do.

The bandwagon is in full flow and the FAW are doing a great job of building the hype. This is a great opportunity for Welsh football to move on from the "They're shit" opinion held by the majority for years.

Come onnnnnn!.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 16:09]
Together Stronger? on 19:36 - Jun 11 with 2207 viewsDr_Winston

I have no interest in International football for the same reason I have no interest in lower league football. I'm used to higher standards these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Together Stronger? on 19:53 - Jun 11 with 2167 viewspencoedjack

Together Stronger? on 19:14 - Jun 11 by GB11

What are you like twelve.

I've got more going on in my life to be totally honest.

Your message history seems to suggest otherwise.

Strange how a lot of you Basseys lost some interest in Wales whilst dining at the top table.

International football seems to be top of the list again now.
Together Stronger? on 20:58 - Jun 11 with 2055 viewswestside

One thing don't like about our national sides both football and rugby is this all red kit they play in.

It like the cardiffication of our national teams and like their trying to make out their cardiff's teams.

There's three colours on the welsh flag and we should play in a bulgarian type strip red white and green.
Together Stronger? on 21:18 - Jun 11 with 2026 viewsraynor94

Together Stronger? on 19:21 - Jun 11 by jackharris

Yes with my Gold Membership card in my pocket, purchased before campaign. I like a good view you see! Therefore, just like the Bosnia game I purchased my tickets in the Middle tier. I'm up a little bit higher this time for a bird's eye view! Do one you f*cking knob!

Great post, the bloke is a total arse!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Together Stronger? on 21:37 - Jun 11 with 1992 viewsJBT95

Together Stronger? on 19:21 - Jun 11 by jackharris

Yes with my Gold Membership card in my pocket, purchased before campaign. I like a good view you see! Therefore, just like the Bosnia game I purchased my tickets in the Middle tier. I'm up a little bit higher this time for a bird's eye view! Do one you f*cking knob!

There were plenty of good seats available for the game in September when tournament tickets went on sale. None of these were in the middle/upper tier.

And good on you for spending all of £10 to be a member. True commitment that is.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 21:39]
Together Stronger? on 21:38 - Jun 11 with 1989 viewsJBT95

Together Stronger? on 21:18 - Jun 11 by raynor94

Great post, the bloke is a total arse!

I just dish it out on here because people used to dish it out to me, and some still do. Who cares.

Not a true reflection of who I am on here.
Together Stronger? on 21:49 - Jun 11 with 1964 viewsMrSwerve

Together Stronger? on 21:37 - Jun 11 by JBT95

There were plenty of good seats available for the game in September when tournament tickets went on sale. None of these were in the middle/upper tier.

And good on you for spending all of £10 to be a member. True commitment that is.

So you bash the people who don't care about Wales, and the ones that do. Can't win.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Together Stronger? on 22:01 - Jun 11 with 1936 viewsmorningstar

Together Stronger? on 18:54 - Jun 11 by MrSwerve

Realistically is there any difference?

? innit eh! Splash your club name all over your national flag but don't display a logo!? Wheres he going with this because he's bound to reveal his theory behind it! I can't wait for this one!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Together Stronger? on 22:11 - Jun 11 with 1895 viewsMrSwerve

Together Stronger? on 22:01 - Jun 11 by morningstar

? innit eh! Splash your club name all over your national flag but don't display a logo!? Wheres he going with this because he's bound to reveal his theory behind it! I can't wait for this one!

To be fair no one has a fvcking clue what the Cardiff badge looks like anymore.

Together Stronger? on 22:15 - Jun 11 with 1880 viewsjackharris

Together Stronger? on 21:37 - Jun 11 by JBT95

Right tw*tting C*ck Head I didn't purchase a Tournament ticket because I can only make weekend games and the locations on offer were not my cup of tea.
For the Bosnia match I actually purchased my initial tickets in the Canton End £42! However, I decided to purchase a further 2 tickets in the Middle tier on the half-way line because I fancied the seats £42, when they went on Sale! I didn't sell on the two spares.
I have now purchased a further 6 tickets for this game in cracking seats, F*ck You!

And you c*ck head normally work these games so you don't even pay a penny!

Make your mind up son! One second you are clicking The Up Arrow for my description of my day tomorrow. The next thing I'm a plastic fan!!!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 22:18]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Together Stronger? on 22:21 - Jun 11 with 1852 viewsMrSwerve

Together Stronger? on 22:15 - Jun 11 by jackharris

Right tw*tting C*ck Head I didn't purchase a Tournament ticket because I can only make weekend games and the locations on offer were not my cup of tea.
For the Bosnia match I actually purchased my initial tickets in the Canton End £42! However, I decided to purchase a further 2 tickets in the Middle tier on the half-way line because I fancied the seats £42, when they went on Sale! I didn't sell on the two spares.
I have now purchased a further 6 tickets for this game in cracking seats, F*ck You!

And you c*ck head normally work these games so you don't even pay a penny!

Make your mind up son! One second you are clicking The Up Arrow for my description of my day tomorrow. The next thing I'm a plastic fan!!!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 22:18]

Plastic. Are you telling me you haven't made any welsh cakes and cawl whilst admiring your signed picture of the 1992 Welsh squad?

Together Stronger? on 22:21 - Jun 11 with 1852 viewsKilkennyjack

Together Stronger? on 22:01 - Jun 11 by morningstar

The old farts of the welsh fa have failed swansea since the days of Toshack. How hard is it to show an interest in their own fans and ban the idiots (mostly cardiff) for life. By not addressing the issue they have alienated swansea fans. The mill stad was full of jacks for the big Italy and Russia games - and then there was England at home ....
You should feel able to out your swansea dragon flag up at any ground where wales are playing - home or away. Unfortunately you are looking over your shoulder.
Swans now have bigger support thAn our little brothers up the road, and the basseys will need to deal with it.
Come on Cymru ! Come on Ash - he's captain of wales !

Beware of the Risen People

Together Stronger? on 22:22 - Jun 11 with 1849 viewsmorningstar

Together Stronger? on 22:11 - Jun 11 by MrSwerve

To be fair no one has a fvcking clue what the Cardiff badge looks like anymore.

I've studied it in depth actually, and come to the conclusion that there's some sort of insect that a bluebird would normally eat, but theirs hasn't got the bottle to. Worm wins!

Together Stronger? on 22:22 - Jun 11 with 1844 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Together Stronger? on 19:35 - Jun 11 by GB11

Quite the welcome.

Tarah

It's amusing that the OP has finally found a barrel scraping angle

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Together Stronger? on 22:32 - Jun 11 with 1810 viewsmorningstar

Together Stronger? on 22:22 - Jun 11 by NeiltheTaylor

It's amusing that the OP has finally found a barrel scraping angle

It's pitiful.

Together Stronger? on 22:36 - Jun 11 with 1759 viewsHumpty

It's no myth. Both Ash and Joe Allen were booed at home to Scotland.
Together Stronger? on 23:14 - Jun 11 with 1701 viewsDewi1jack

Together Stronger? on 22:21 - Jun 11 by MrSwerve

Plastic. Are you telling me you haven't made any welsh cakes and cawl whilst admiring your signed picture of the 1992 Welsh squad?

No,
But he's got the lasses those excellent Daffodil thingies to go around the face.
You know, what the egeers wear when they're p1ssed up to fuk and don't understand the rules of the game.

So this JBT bloke (you're right by the way Rayns ) doesn't even pay for his tickets, yet keeps attempting to give it the large 1, by proclaiming he/she (maybe even a shemale Malaysian) is Wales's No1 fan?
Think you were quite restrained in your summing up of him Rayns TBH.

Crapduff fans have quite happily attacked us, Newport and Wrexham, just because we have the temerity to turn up in Cardiff to watch Wales play.
Sure there were times, there were more of those scum vermin sh1te outside the stations, than in onion Park to watch the national team.
If not, it certainly felt like it. That shower love outnumbering people 3 or 4 (at least) to 1. Don't seem to try it on when the numbers are reasonably even. In fact, if the numbers look pretty even, they don't even make themselves known.
Boo our players constantly. Even players who aren't ours any longer.
Jocks, Irish and the English get behind their team once they're on the pitch. Crapduff fans try their hardest to ensure not everyone is behind our National team
Wales would have stronger support without the vermin IMHO.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Together Stronger? on 05:36 - Jun 12 with 1585 viewsphact0rri

You might be looking for a place like this.... http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards.com/board/1/welsh-footie

Ya know places where people talk about welsh football more regularly, as apposed to a domestic club, which *shockingly* isn't over ran with the dragons? Seems that everytime there's a national match some bluebird comes over to yell at us for not having 400 threads devoted to the national match coming up.

-MOST- are properly excited but there are much better places to talk about it than a swans supporter forums.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Together Stronger? on 08:21 - Jun 12 with 1508 viewsGB11

Together Stronger? on 22:32 - Jun 11 by morningstar

It's pitiful.

"Pitiful"

Hahaha.

Life goes on.
Together Stronger? on 08:37 - Jun 12 with 1490 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 23:14 - Jun 11 by Dewi1jack

No,
But he's got the lasses those excellent Daffodil thingies to go around the face.
You know, what the egeers wear when they're p1ssed up to fuk and don't understand the rules of the game.

So this JBT bloke (you're right by the way Rayns ) doesn't even pay for his tickets, yet keeps attempting to give it the large 1, by proclaiming he/she (maybe even a shemale Malaysian) is Wales's No1 fan?
Think you were quite restrained in your summing up of him Rayns TBH.

Crapduff fans have quite happily attacked us, Newport and Wrexham, just because we have the temerity to turn up in Cardiff to watch Wales play.
Sure there were times, there were more of those scum vermin sh1te outside the stations, than in onion Park to watch the national team.
If not, it certainly felt like it. That shower love outnumbering people 3 or 4 (at least) to 1. Don't seem to try it on when the numbers are reasonably even. In fact, if the numbers look pretty even, they don't even make themselves known.
Boo our players constantly. Even players who aren't ours any longer.
Jocks, Irish and the English get behind their team once they're on the pitch. Crapduff fans try their hardest to ensure not everyone is behind our National team
Wales would have stronger support without the vermin IMHO.

You know what bud, it's one of Wales's biggest games tonight and you are banging on about club rivalry like a spoilt brat. Hopefully them days are gone, let's get behind the team tonight, if you're not happy in going to Cardiff bud, simple, don't fecking go, you won't be missed.
Together Stronger? on 08:58 - Jun 12 with 1460 viewsdgt73

Together Stronger? on 08:37 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

You know what bud, it's one of Wales's biggest games tonight and you are banging on about club rivalry like a spoilt brat. Hopefully them days are gone, let's get behind the team tonight, if you're not happy in going to Cardiff bud, simple, don't fecking go, you won't be missed.

And if you are not happy what's written on a Swans forum....don't come on....you won't be missed.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Together Stronger? on 09:00 - Jun 12 with 1459 viewsGB11

Together Stronger? on 08:58 - Jun 12 by dgt73

And if you are not happy what's written on a Swans forum....don't come on....you won't be missed.

The response of someone that knows they are possibly losing an argument.
Together Stronger? on 09:04 - Jun 12 with 1452 viewsdgt73

Together Stronger? on 09:00 - Jun 12 by GB11

Oh and what argument is that then ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Together Stronger? on 09:26 - Jun 12 with 1428 viewsJackSomething

Together Stronger? on 08:37 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

Where in that did he say he wasn't happy going to Cardiff?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Together Stronger? on 09:28 - Jun 12 with 1421 viewsJackSomething

Together Stronger? on 09:00 - Jun 12 by GB11

So the majority of people who have posted on this thread have said they are going to the game tonight, as am I and some have even said that they think the CCS is the best venue for Wales games, which I agree with.

So what argument are we having and in what world are you winning it?

Also, what exactly is this 'great job' the FAW are doing in building the hype?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 9:35]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024