Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Together Stronger? 16:07 - Jun 11 with 9187 viewsGB11

Now don't take this as a swipe at all of your fans but I would have expected more activity in talking about one of the biggest games in decades in Welsh International football tomorrow. I expect many of your fans make the trip.

A genuine question here but do many of you find the fact the Cardiff stadium is now seen as the national stadium as a turn off?. If so that is a shame, it really is a nothing issue. If we get to France there'll be none of this petty point scoring over the ground, we'll all be Welsh cheering on the team.

And also, I have rarely heard any Swansea player get booed, I think that is a bit of a myth. Your team has provided many of the current crop so any Cardiff fan will simply have to stomach it. And I think they do.

The bandwagon is in full flow and the FAW are doing a great job of building the hype. This is a great opportunity for Welsh football to move on from the "They're shit" opinion held by the majority for years.

Come onnnnnn!.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 16:09]
Together Stronger? on 09:48 - Jun 12 with 1390 viewsDewi1jack

Together Stronger? on 09:26 - Jun 12 by JackSomething

Where in that did he say he wasn't happy going to Cardiff?

Thank you.
Seems the little pup only comes out of his little kennel to misread things or try and read things into a statement that aren't there.
Maybe someone can throw a ball into Mumbles Bay for him to chase again, next time he's down.
Enjoy going to Legoland to watch Wales, as I did at Onion park, the Racecourse, the Vetch and the Morfa.
Didn't enjoy Parc y Scarlets that much. Didn't think the pitch was conducive to good football and not because it meant a foray over the bridge!! Even though a full Millennium was bouncing, again the pitch isn't the best for football, unlike legoland, which fair play to their groundsman has been pretty good, both for Wales and when we've played there.
Just stating the facts that a fair few vermin fans try to ensure the crowd is not fully behind the Welsh team, by bringing their small club mentality (and even smaller brain power) to whichever ground.
Think the muppet gets bud mixed up with butt as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Together Stronger? on 10:00 - Jun 12 with 1369 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 08:58 - Jun 12 by dgt73

And if you are not happy what's written on a Swans forum....don't come on....you won't be missed.

What's the matter, don't you like someone going against you lot on here?
Together Stronger? on 10:02 - Jun 12 with 1364 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 09:26 - Jun 12 by JackSomething

Where in that did he say he wasn't happy going to Cardiff?

Perhaps you need to read it again bud.
Together Stronger? on 10:03 - Jun 12 with 1361 viewsdgt73

Together Stronger? on 10:00 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

What's the matter, don't you like someone going against you lot on here?

Pot kettle black.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Together Stronger? on 10:08 - Jun 12 with 1338 viewsJackSomething

Together Stronger? on 10:02 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

Perhaps you need to read it again bud.

Perhaps you do mate. He said people have been put off going to Cardiff because of the actions of some Cardiff fans. He didn't say he had. For further clarification, read his post above, which was there for 14 minutes before you posted your response.

You're really not very good at this are you?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Together Stronger? on 10:11 - Jun 12 with 1329 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 09:48 - Jun 12 by Dewi1jack

Thank you.
Seems the little pup only comes out of his little kennel to misread things or try and read things into a statement that aren't there.
Maybe someone can throw a ball into Mumbles Bay for him to chase again, next time he's down.
Enjoy going to Legoland to watch Wales, as I did at Onion park, the Racecourse, the Vetch and the Morfa.
Didn't enjoy Parc y Scarlets that much. Didn't think the pitch was conducive to good football and not because it meant a foray over the bridge!! Even though a full Millennium was bouncing, again the pitch isn't the best for football, unlike legoland, which fair play to their groundsman has been pretty good, both for Wales and when we've played there.
Just stating the facts that a fair few vermin fans try to ensure the crowd is not fully behind the Welsh team, by bringing their small club mentality (and even smaller brain power) to whichever ground.
Think the muppet gets bud mixed up with butt as well

You'll have to explain this one to me bud. 'throw a ball in Mumbles Bay'? What happened there then? You say we got small club mentality? Talk about shooting ones self in the foot! Maybe you have forgot the time you lot got sent home after turning up in Cardiff looking for trouble and not even seeing the game .

Look enjoy yourself tonight, hopefully in a different part of the ground to me but lets hope for a win, that's what tonight is all about, don't you think bud.
Together Stronger? on 10:15 - Jun 12 with 1327 viewsJackSomething

Together Stronger? on 10:11 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

You'll have to explain this one to me bud. 'throw a ball in Mumbles Bay'? What happened there then? You say we got small club mentality? Talk about shooting ones self in the foot! Maybe you have forgot the time you lot got sent home after turning up in Cardiff looking for trouble and not even seeing the game .

Look enjoy yourself tonight, hopefully in a different part of the ground to me but lets hope for a win, that's what tonight is all about, don't you think bud.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Well done for being able to admit your mistake Scoobs. Hopefully you're nowhere near to me tonight either. I'd rather concentrate on the game that have to look out for belligerent Cardiff fans.

Together Stronger? on 10:23 - Jun 12 with 1302 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 10:08 - Jun 12 by JackSomething

Perhaps you do mate. He said people have been put off going to Cardiff because of the actions of some Cardiff fans. He didn't say he had. For further clarification, read his post above, which was there for 14 minutes before you posted your response.

You're really not very good at this are you?

Ok, i'll spell it out to you bud, he complained that other Welsh fans had been attacked in Cardiff, then he said Cardiff fans had been waiting at the station for the same reason, with me so far? I merely said, hopefully them days are over ( with his response of 'Mumbles Bay' maybe he doesn't?) but if he doesn't think they are not, stay away, simple ,yes! Sorry for waiting 14 minutes to reply, must do better, not as quick witted as you bud!
Login to get fewer ads

Together Stronger? on 10:29 - Jun 12 with 1289 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 10:15 - Jun 12 by JackSomething

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Well done for being able to admit your mistake Scoobs. Hopefully you're nowhere near to me tonight either. I'd rather concentrate on the game that have to look out for belligerent Cardiff fans.

You got me there again bud, think my only mistake is conversing in a trivial debate with a 'genius' like yourself?

Well we do agree with something but I dare say you will be in the vicinity of many a Cardiff fan tonight, good luck and enjoy the game .
Together Stronger? on 10:35 - Jun 12 with 1277 viewsdgt73

Together Stronger? on 10:23 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

Ok, i'll spell it out to you bud, he complained that other Welsh fans had been attacked in Cardiff, then he said Cardiff fans had been waiting at the station for the same reason, with me so far? I merely said, hopefully them days are over ( with his response of 'Mumbles Bay' maybe he doesn't?) but if he doesn't think they are not, stay away, simple ,yes! Sorry for waiting 14 minutes to reply, must do better, not as quick witted as you bud!

Typical Kardiff fans only want to know when they out number the ones they pick on....Newbury races they picked on the wrong Swans lads and got a kicking.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Together Stronger? on 10:39 - Jun 12 with 1264 viewsJackSomething

Together Stronger? on 10:29 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

You got me there again bud, think my only mistake is conversing in a trivial debate with a 'genius' like yourself?

Well we do agree with something but I dare say you will be in the vicinity of many a Cardiff fan tonight, good luck and enjoy the game .

There was me thinking trivial debates was your speciality. It's all you seem to contribute round here. Never mistaken you for a 'genius' though.

I hope you enjoy the game as well and we're all celebrating a positive result rather than looking to point score.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 10:40]

Together Stronger? on 10:40 - Jun 12 with 1255 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 10:35 - Jun 12 by dgt73

Typical Kardiff fans only want to know when they out number the ones they pick on....Newbury races they picked on the wrong Swans lads and got a kicking.

Did you not read, hopefully them days are over? Look I know you're thick but don't make it obvious mun!
Together Stronger? on 10:42 - Jun 12 with 1255 viewsJackSomething

Together Stronger? on 10:23 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

Serious question, if he thinks those days aren't over, you seem to be suggesting he should stay away? Shouldn't the emphasis be on stopping the violence rather than suggesting fans from outside Cardiff should be staying away?

Together Stronger? on 10:49 - Jun 12 with 1243 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 10:42 - Jun 12 by JackSomething

Serious question, if he thinks those days aren't over, you seem to be suggesting he should stay away? Shouldn't the emphasis be on stopping the violence rather than suggesting fans from outside Cardiff should be staying away?

You just don't read what I say bud do you, you being so intelligent as well!

I said, IF he thinks it's not safe then stay away, I never said he or anyone should stay away.

I am saying to you or anyone else to enjoy the game and lets hope we get the right result, I won't be telling anybody what club side I support, I am there to watch Wales tonight and no one else.
Together Stronger? on 10:59 - Jun 12 with 1230 viewsperchrockjack

Im still confused by Scooby doo and Scooby who.

iTS WARM TODAY

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Together Stronger? on 11:03 - Jun 12 with 1225 viewsJackSomething

Together Stronger? on 10:49 - Jun 12 by ScoobyDoo

You just don't read what I say bud do you, you being so intelligent as well!

I said, IF he thinks it's not safe then stay away, I never said he or anyone should stay away.

I am saying to you or anyone else to enjoy the game and lets hope we get the right result, I won't be telling anybody what club side I support, I am there to watch Wales tonight and no one else.

Well let's bury the hatchet by saying I agree with every word in your last paragraph.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts hey?

Together Stronger? on 11:53 - Jun 12 with 1195 viewsScoobyDoo

Together Stronger? on 11:03 - Jun 12 by JackSomething

Well let's bury the hatchet by saying I agree with every word in your last paragraph.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts hey?

Hooray, we got there in the end.
Together Stronger? on 12:04 - Jun 12 with 1179 viewsEdmundo

Welsh shirts (in JDs) selling well in Swansea this morning, the girl that served me said she had about 10 ten calls this morning, there we three in the queue with me waiting to buy one. £55 a pop though after a week when I bought my Swans one.....few less sherbets maybe tonight👍
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 12:08]

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Together Stronger? on 12:21 - Jun 12 with 1148 viewsDewi1jack

Together Stronger? on 12:04 - Jun 12 by Edmundo

Welsh shirts (in JDs) selling well in Swansea this morning, the girl that served me said she had about 10 ten calls this morning, there we three in the queue with me waiting to buy one. £55 a pop though after a week when I bought my Swans one.....few less sherbets maybe tonight👍

Hopefully, you'll be wearing it in the South of France next June.
Along with a few thousand others.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Together Stronger? on 12:43 - Jun 12 with 1111 viewsEdmundo

Together Stronger? on 12:21 - Jun 12 by Dewi1jack

Hopefully, you'll be wearing it in the South of France next June.
Along with a few thousand others.

Yes Dewi....of course! I told my Mrs we're going on summer hols somewhere different next year😃

She may be wondering why i've dug out my easy learn French course recently 😉

Together Stronger? on 12:50 - Jun 12 with 1096 viewsmonmouth

Take the cheap polyester rip off back, buy a scarf for a fiver and drink more.

No charge.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Together Stronger? on 12:59 - Jun 12 with 1085 viewsEdmundo

Together Stronger? on 12:50 - Jun 12 by monmouth

Take the cheap polyester rip off back, buy a scarf for a fiver and drink more.

No charge.

I wad considering that mate, but thought i'd blend in better with the Basseys wearing last seasons kit......in cognito like 😃

Anyway, as Dewi said.....i'm ready for France now 😉

Maybe safe the scarf for the September game.....maybe it won't be so friggin sweaty as today.....fwooarr....I needs some beer

Together Stronger? on 13:14 - Jun 12 with 1064 viewsmonmouth

Together Stronger? on 12:59 - Jun 12 by Edmundo

I wad considering that mate, but thought i'd blend in better with the Basseys wearing last seasons kit......in cognito like 😃

Anyway, as Dewi said.....i'm ready for France now 😉

Maybe safe the scarf for the September game.....maybe it won't be so friggin sweaty as today.....fwooarr....I needs some beer

Enjoy!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Together Stronger? on 13:17 - Jun 12 with 1054 viewsNeiltheTaylor

what will be really funny is all the plastic Wales fans will also be Swans supporters in future and the Basseys know it

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Together Stronger? on 13:18 - Jun 12 with 1053 viewsGB11

If they have followed welsh shirt sales, they would realise they'll be about a tenner in a month.

JD Sports reduced the last kit ridiculously quickly!.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024