Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess what we got now... 22:17 - Jun 16 with 5193 viewsrobshaker

one of them geet big screens that show replays..
looks like its on the roof of the bogs.
It will also act as a scoreboard so that's 2 we got now.

hows about that then..

"that famous old ground Gigg Lane"
http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/large-tv-screen-sponsorship-2495071.aspx#Zy
Guess what we got now... on 22:31 - Jun 16 with 5141 viewsroccydaleian

Wow,, Will your shit quagmire pitch, be up to holding some games, if it rains? #stillayearbehindatleast
Guess what we got now... on 22:36 - Jun 16 with 5113 viewsBrighouseDale

I'll be stunned if Bury don't get promoted now.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Guess what we got now... on 22:37 - Jun 16 with 5103 viewsTVOS1907

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportbcfc/13333999.Hey_big_spenders_

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Guess what we got now... on 22:40 - Jun 16 with 5087 viewsBrighouseDale

"The TV Screen will act as a focal point on match-days..."

"There will be something else to look at when games are inevitably postponed after several minutes"

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Guess what we got now... on 22:43 - Jun 16 with 5065 viewsCamdenDale

Maybe you could ask them to put a dvd on come 3 o' clock?

First home game - 'Too Big To Fail' (2011) maybe.

#turnthefookinsoundup
Guess what we got now... on 22:44 - Jun 16 with 5060 viewsRAFC1907

Well all I can say is fair play to Bury FC.

They are cleary making the effort to attract more fans, give fans more of a feel for the place and make it feel like a football ground, so fans enjoy their time at the game.

Theres so much that we could do here at Rochdale. Sadly its not those working within the club, rather the ones that pay to enter it with the ideas that never seem to take off.

As fans we do our bit, and our atmosphere/support away from home by the way has been awesome, especially the two games at Preston and Barnsley, if we could act abit more like the Palace fans and help Spotland become a fortress, it would make much more of an enjoyable day thats forsure.

My mates a Bury fan and he believes the club is being run purely from money generated by business, each time City are at home, Bury get money as the top clubs such as Bayern Munich for example need to train there so pay money to Bury so he thinks. Also he says before Day came along their was no optimism, and even if they go bust in a few years Day has made them dream and give them hope they can achieve.

Personally I like the way our chairman and Hill go about their business, I just wish we pulled our finger out to get more bums on seats, and was abit more pro active in the community.

Poll: Bottomley...

Guess what we got now... on 22:47 - Jun 16 with 5041 viewsjoecooke

Have you got it from Brighthouse?

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Guess what we got now... on 22:47 - Jun 16 with 5040 viewsdownunder

"Guess what we got now".
A geet big debt.
Am I right?
Login to get fewer ads

Guess what we got now... on 22:50 - Jun 16 with 5013 viewsrobshaker

brilliant off course this would wind yers up.
i'll leave yous to it..night

well said RAFC..
Guess what we got now... on 22:50 - Jun 16 with 5011 viewstazzydjr

Another Bucket shaking Fan were also buzzing about this is also earlier

I wonder what projects are planned for the stadium when it bought

- Half Time, Extra Time sponsorship (Claytons Pies)
- one of them Rovers style scoreboard TV's (DaleTV)
- Hosting England Under 21's Qualifier
- Giving a hornets egg chasers a rental-lease that they can honor
- Re-naming of the stadium (The Co-operative Arena)

just a couple i can think of top of my head
[Post edited 16 Jun 2015 22:57]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Guess what we got now... on 22:57 - Jun 16 with 4981 viewsTVOS1907

Guess what we got now... on 22:50 - Jun 16 by robshaker

brilliant off course this would wind yers up.
i'll leave yous to it..night

well said RAFC..

Get that mattress out, rob.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Guess what we got now... on 07:21 - Jun 17 with 4768 viewsPDIDDY

But have we got a tv license ?

Gissa job

Guess what we got now... on 08:16 - Jun 17 with 4697 viewsCamdenDale

Endless loop of a homemade stick man animation of the cup win in 1437.
Guess what we got now... on 08:23 - Jun 17 with 4685 viewszxcvbnm

Guess what we got now... on 22:37 - Jun 16 by TVOS1907

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportbcfc/13333999.Hey_big_spenders_

Don't often agree with lawn but he's spot on. As for bury - three promotion spots I for one don't think as it stands they'll be good enough as it stands

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Guess what we got now... on 08:43 - Jun 17 with 4653 viewsAtThePeake

Guess what we got now... on 22:44 - Jun 16 by RAFC1907

They are cleary making the effort to attract more fans, give fans more of a feel for the place and make it feel like a football ground, so fans enjoy their time at the game.

Theres so much that we could do here at Rochdale. Sadly its not those working within the club, rather the ones that pay to enter it with the ideas that never seem to take off.

As fans we do our bit, and our atmosphere/support away from home by the way has been awesome, especially the two games at Preston and Barnsley, if we could act abit more like the Palace fans and help Spotland become a fortress, it would make much more of an enjoyable day thats forsure.

My mates a Bury fan and he believes the club is being run purely from money generated by business, each time City are at home, Bury get money as the top clubs such as Bayern Munich for example need to train there so pay money to Bury so he thinks. Also he says before Day came along their was no optimism, and even if they go bust in a few years Day has made them dream and give them hope they can achieve.

Personally I like the way our chairman and Hill go about their business, I just wish we pulled our finger out to get more bums on seats, and was abit more pro active in the community.

If we ever begin to 'act like Palace fans', then I think I'll stop going to Spotland.

That kind of thing looks ace if it's 10,000 South Americans doing it. It looks embarrassing when it's 20 scruffy teenagers from Lancashire doing it (Oldham take note.)

Tangled up in blue.

Guess what we got now... on 10:44 - Jun 17 with 4452 viewsnordenblue

Guess what we got now... on 22:44 - Jun 16 by RAFC1907

Why would anybody pay bury when its not theirs to "rent" out?
Guess what we got now... on 11:55 - Jun 17 with 4365 viewssweetcorn

Guess what we got now... on 10:44 - Jun 17 by nordenblue

Why would anybody pay bury when its not theirs to "rent" out?

FYI
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Subletting

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Guess what we got now... on 06:37 - Jun 19 with 3707 viewsaleanddale

Guess what we got now... on 22:47 - Jun 16 by joecooke

Have you got it from Brighthouse?

He he.

Quite brilliant!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024