Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITK - ness. 19:54 - Jun 21 with 2893 viewsganjR

Had a quick look at another site and noticed that some posters would jump into threads about potential signings with quotes like 'done deal' and 'all confirmed mate'.
Are these people mentally Ill or just cnts? Doesn't bother me really, each to their own and all that.
I do wonder though, it must be a mental illness... To go from 'reckon that could happen' to 'I know it's happening' is a big leap, especially if its made up.
Now, many know people at the club, even I do, but wouldn't share info they give me as it could jeopardise their job and if they're not concerned about that, then surely they are an un-wanted leak that the club wouldn't want.
I enjoy info on these matters and am not digging anyone out here, but the actions of 1 or 2 people is concerning. Surely they must know that they are acting like mentalists? Maybe they don't? Is it an actual illness? If not, it will be soon surely?
ITK - ness. on 20:13 - Jun 21 with 2780 viewsconnell10

im saying ...nothing!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ITK - ness. on 20:18 - Jun 21 with 2751 viewsganjR

ITK - ness. on 20:13 - Jun 21 by connell10

im saying ...nothing!

Ha ha, I did think of you after posting actually, but not in a bad way.
You seem to be sound and get info sometimes that is good to read.
My main point is about those who jump on a thread with 'done deal' when blatantly it isn't. These people will do this relentlessly and have no shame about being proven to be liars everytime.
I don't count you as being like that tbf.
ITK - ness. on 20:27 - Jun 21 with 2710 viewsWokingR

ITK - ness. on 20:13 - Jun 21 by connell10

im saying ...nothing!

F*ckin attention seeker
ITK - ness. on 20:36 - Jun 21 with 2665 viewsDorse

A bloke I was talking to down the pub reckons the builder who is doing his cousins patio has heard from the bird he shagged in Magaluf that Gareth Bale is coming to the Rs on loan next season. Can't stand Ronaldo apparently. Says he's a kunt. Done deal. And Ronaldo is defo a kunt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

ITK - ness. on 20:43 - Jun 21 with 2628 viewsconnell10

ITK - ness. on 20:36 - Jun 21 by Dorse

A bloke I was talking to down the pub reckons the builder who is doing his cousins patio has heard from the bird he shagged in Magaluf that Gareth Bale is coming to the Rs on loan next season. Can't stand Ronaldo apparently. Says he's a kunt. Done deal. And Ronaldo is defo a kunt.

thats bullshit, your cousin aint got a patio!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ITK - ness. on 21:26 - Jun 21 with 2449 viewsDorse

ITK - ness. on 20:43 - Jun 21 by connell10

thats bullshit, your cousin aint got a patio!

No way! I was round his flat the other day and... Oh...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

ITK - ness. on 21:54 - Jun 21 with 2340 viewsDevonWhite

I think Jamie is our resident ITK isn't he?
ITK - ness. on 08:05 - Jun 22 with 1982 viewsloftboy

I posted earlier that Frankie Sutherland was good my to westham after using the same barber as him, just signed a contract extension, lesson learnt, until it's on the offy it's only speculation

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024