Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women's semi 00:01 - Jul 2 with 3709 viewsLewes_r

I'm finding myself saying to myself yes, no, no, yes, no... As they do that team intro bit where they cross their arms.

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Women's semi on 00:46 - Jul 2 with 3659 viewsqueensparker

Getting into this - two dodgy penalties but reckon England could do it.

Been really impressed with Katie Chapman in the games I've seen. Piling right into the tackles.
Women's semi on 01:11 - Jul 2 with 3622 viewsHollowayRanger

America will walk the final

they are so much better

conceded just 1 goal and have hope solo in goal

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Women's semi on 01:44 - Jul 2 with 3598 viewsTripper

I'm just hoping that watching women play football will be the thing I need to get me to sleep in this heat.
Women's semi on 02:14 - Jul 2 with 3562 viewsyankeephil

What a real tough loss. Basically out played Japan.
Women's semi on 02:16 - Jul 2 with 3557 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk sake. That's the only half I've really watched of this tournament and it ends in gut wrenching agony for that poor young girl. Better off watching snooker.
Women's semi on 05:40 - Jul 2 with 3494 viewstorontolifelongfan

well always thought japan would do it.but what a way to go.
what make's me more sorry for England is the commentator.watched the English feed god help us.knew more about these girls than there parents know.japan penalty no problem,England penalty say's do not see a problem 5mins later it,s a bad tackle.when Laura guided the ball right at full stretch great effort.1MIN LATER WHEN THE POOR GIRL IS ON THE FIELD IN TEARS HE SAY'S NOBODY CAN BLAME HER FOR HER MISTAKE.two faced arsole.said it from the late 60,s before i moved to Canada there should be two audio channels on TV one just for the ground/fan effect nobody talking,how great would that be??
Women's semi on 08:00 - Jul 2 with 3381 viewsdistortR

Women's semi on 05:40 - Jul 2 by torontolifelongfan

well always thought japan would do it.but what a way to go.
what make's me more sorry for England is the commentator.watched the English feed god help us.knew more about these girls than there parents know.japan penalty no problem,England penalty say's do not see a problem 5mins later it,s a bad tackle.when Laura guided the ball right at full stretch great effort.1MIN LATER WHEN THE POOR GIRL IS ON THE FIELD IN TEARS HE SAY'S NOBODY CAN BLAME HER FOR HER MISTAKE.two faced arsole.said it from the late 60,s before i moved to Canada there should be two audio channels on TV one just for the ground/fan effect nobody talking,how great would that be??

Great summary.......
Women's semi on 09:07 - Jul 2 with 3325 viewssupahoopsa

Is is just me, but is there a striking facial resemblance between Laura Bassett and John Terry. Have a look at the clip of the own goal and take a look at her face just after she realizes what has just happened and she looks just like the Chel** leader, legend, racist bellend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33358549

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Login to get fewer ads

Women's semi on 09:34 - Jul 2 with 3286 viewsTacticalR

The Japanese usually slowly suck the life out of the opposition, but England played well and didn't let them do that.

One of the commentators said during the game that the Japanese wait for the opposition to make a mistake, and that proved to be true.

Neither side was able to score from open play. England lacked creativity in supplying the front players. Japan also looked weak up front - ÅŒgimi (who fortunately has managed to get out of Chelsea after just one season) looked off form, and Japan's crossing was also poor.

Air hostess clique

Women's semi on 09:42 - Jul 2 with 3262 viewsTheBlob

The first time I've ever seen a WC semi in which some of the crowd were more intent on eating their lunches and/or doing the crossword.
Lovely strike mind.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Women's semi on 12:54 - Jul 2 with 3164 viewsLewes_r

Tis North America. All about eating and not watching
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 12:55]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Women's semi on 13:21 - Jul 2 with 3111 viewsjohnhoop

I must admit that when I saw the thread title I wondered if it was to do with the women being responsible for you having a semi or whether any of them had one themselves(which would rather preclude their appearance in the competition).
Women's semi on 13:24 - Jul 2 with 3103 viewsTheBlob

Women's semi on 09:42 - Jul 2 by TheBlob

The first time I've ever seen a WC semi in which some of the crowd were more intent on eating their lunches and/or doing the crossword.
Lovely strike mind.

Abuse Reported?
BromleyHoop must be on day release.

Women's semi on 13:57 - Jul 2 with 3051 viewsTacticalR

Women's semi on 13:24 - Jul 2 by TheBlob

Abuse Reported?
BromleyHoop must be on day release.

Never abuse lunch eaters.

Air hostess clique

Women's semi on 16:52 - Jul 2 with 2974 viewsTheBlob

Women's semi on 13:57 - Jul 2 by TacticalR

Never abuse lunch eaters.

Yeah I can relate to that.There you are having a quiet picnic and trying to read a newspaper then along comes a horde of screaming kids who start kicking a ball around.Ruins the whole thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024