Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaktar bottle out... 20:48 - Jul 10 with 5974 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

...against the mighty Rangers!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-fixture-change-italy-shakthar-donetsk-2539
Shaktar bottle out... on 13:14 - Jul 12 with 1321 viewsganjR

Shaktar bottle out... on 13:12 - Jul 12 by W5R

Are they? I know I only have this single log in and I'm sure the mods must check i.p. to stop people with multiple log-ins?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2015 13:13]

At what moment did I mention you?
Shaktar bottle out... on 15:04 - Jul 12 with 1213 viewsJamie

Shaktar bottle out... on 15:25 - Jul 11 by W5R

Well it was no surprise.

This was always not happening. Donetsk don't even have a stadium, let alone a team. They're a political play thing currently and zero to do with football. Us playing them would have not been a wise idea politically for The Tune Group let alone the Mittals. Was never ever going to happen.

They just finished a title winning 26 game season a few weeks ago, so that's pretty impressive considering they 'don't have a team'.
Shaktar bottle out... on 15:40 - Jul 12 with 1134 viewsdanehoop

Shaktar bottle out... on 15:04 - Jul 12 by Jamie

They just finished a title winning 26 game season a few weeks ago, so that's pretty impressive considering they 'don't have a team'.

Pencil Necked Scrote talks bollox shock.

Never knowingly understood

Shaktar bottle out... on 15:59 - Jul 12 with 1107 viewsconnell10

Im all for having a go at rangers when they fock up which they do quite often, but i wont stick the boot in for the sake of it! Reading between the lines this was the other teams fault and not rangers, so i think we need to cut them some slack this time! Dont be negative for the sake of it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Shaktar bottle out... on 16:15 - Jul 12 with 1078 viewsganjR

Shaktar bottle out... on 15:59 - Jul 12 by connell10

Im all for having a go at rangers when they fock up which they do quite often, but i wont stick the boot in for the sake of it! Reading between the lines this was the other teams fault and not rangers, so i think we need to cut them some slack this time! Dont be negative for the sake of it!

To be fair, you don't even have to read between the lines.
They pulled out, not us.
We did well to arrange a local friendly at such short notice.
I'm sure there will be more mistakes for some to w@nk over in the name of the club, during pre-season and beyond.
Shaktar bottle out... on 16:42 - Jul 12 with 1032 viewsthemodfather

no harrow boro???

must be a choker for the r's fans who went....
Shaktar bottle out... on 12:54 - Jul 13 with 851 viewsYorkRanger

Shaktar bottle out... on 15:25 - Jul 11 by W5R

Well it was no surprise.

This was always not happening. Donetsk don't even have a stadium, let alone a team. They're a political play thing currently and zero to do with football. Us playing them would have not been a wise idea politically for The Tune Group let alone the Mittals. Was never ever going to happen.

This isnt quite right.

Shahktar do have a team and they have a stadium, which happens to be domiciled in what is almost a war zone and therefore unsafe to play in. They reached the last 16 of the Champions League and are exceptionally credible opposition rather than a "play thing" - IMO.

As to why the fixture didnt take place is a matter for conjecture. To suggest it was never going to happen is stretching the position somewhat I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024